Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper (3123 Views)

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by millizoo: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayshatu Jibo is a Nigerian from Kano State.

She is presently a sniper soldier in the US Army. She recently came to limelight when she opened her Twitter account @ayshatujibo, in September, 2020.

The young Nigerian female soldier is God fearing.

Source: https://www.nollywoodtimes.com/2020/09/meet-nigerian-female-soldier-in-us-army.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Barbsamiin: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
wow

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Brandstudio01: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fighting for others, when many women out there are fighting for a man!

May God protect you big sister

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
The lord is your strength

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blinds, 3D wallpaper, 3D wall panel
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Make your village people no just remember...

I wonder why them share your post
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by softeeg: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice one
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Timatayo1: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Walahi talahi this one na Boko Haram in USA ARMY
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by decatalyst(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
F1sh3r:
Make your village people no just remember...

I wonder why them share your post

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Bkayyy: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice one from the Abokis.
Arrewa jumping into this thread like

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Rilley(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice one
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by helinues: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Snipers, deadlier more than venomous snakes

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Benbellamor: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Good pay
Good insurance
Good Haxard allowance
Good training
Sophisticated Equipment
Sound Backups and protection
Fantastic Gratuity and pensions
Good psychological Morale
Good Housing & automobile
Good physical fitness coaches
Access to further education while working

But compare to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Arrewa: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Good

Arewa to the world
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Bkayyy: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Religious fanatics shey una dey see her hair? See how happy and beautiful she is
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Vyzz: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
millizoo:
Ayshatu Chidinma Jibo Ngozi is a Nigerian from Kano State that grew up in Abia state.

She is presently a sniper soldier in the US Army. She recently came to limelight when she opened her Twitter account @ayshatujibo, in September, 2020.

The young Nigerian female soldier is God fearing because she grew up in Eastern Nigeria...

IGBO AMAKA
Source: https://www.nollywoodtimes.com/2020/09/meet-nigerian-female-soldier-in-us-army.html

grin
Yes

Igbo Amaka

Op, wey sabi

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Auladimeji(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Snipers are known to keep their identity, so who be this one wey dey shine teeth for camera

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by mytime24(f): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Food for Al-Qaeda
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Ahmed0336(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kano Amaka.
Arewaa
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by MINORU: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Boko haram training in American
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by davillian(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Na gpmg
I see not a snipper riffle....
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Comedian2019: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
This is why I like igbo girls.
Igbo amaka!
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by RemoveKebab: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2020
How can you be a sniper with 50.cal browning machine gun?
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by haiti007(m): 2:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Lovely
The first picture though
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Openbusiness: 4:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Wow shocked That's some grown woman levels
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by elpochas: 4:35am On Sep 08, 2020
The real slay queen.Not stupid ladies like Erica and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2020
that gun on the floor is not a sniper rifle her eye position is wrong i dont see a shoulder guard on that gun,does any one see it?its a shot for the media, if indeed she is a sniper and a good one its a poor and discrediting way to portray profession.(snipers are cawards bitter truth).good for her nice uniform.
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by TAGM(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
mummyImadeit please between kenfarm and clickfarm which would you advice one to invest in? why is it so difficult to invest in trusted farms like Farm sponsor and the rest? I can't comment in investment section yet..
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by MummyIMadeIt: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
TAGM:
mummyImadeit please between kenfarm and clickfarm which would you advice one to invest in? why is it so difficult to invest in trusted farms like Farm sponsor and the rest? I can't comment in investment section yet..

Sorry i can only lend my honest review depending on your investment status.

If you are new in the agrictech world i advice you stick with the old goons, and its not that hard to invest in any of them if you follow the necessary procedures, but if u are looking for a lastminute investment window then it will be challenging especially with the likes of farmsponsor, agrilet and emerald owing to their short tenures offered.

If you arent new and look to spread your risk, then i advice you to spread your risk across both platforms(ken and clickfarms)

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by TAGM(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Sorry i can only lend my honest review depending on your investment status.

If you are new in the agrictech world i advice you stick with the old goons, and its not that hard to invest in any of them if you follow the necessary procedures, but if u are looking for a lastminute investment window then it will be challenging especially with the likes of farmsponsor, agrilet and emerald owing to their short tenures offered.

If you arent new and look to spread your risk, then i advice you to spread your risk across both platforms(ken and clickfarms)

Thanks sir
I am new and stayed up late to invest in farm sponsor at 12AM. Tried and they told me 0 units left. After I waited for days.

And I don't know how to put money in vestbank. I need to do it so I don't spend this money.. aqnd clickfarm and ken.. hmm.
Don't know when the next opening in this trusted ones will be sef

thanks for your reply.
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by MummyIMadeIt: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
TAGM:

Thanks sir
I am new and stayed up late to invest in farm sponsor at 12AM. Tried and they told me 0 units left. After I waited for days.

And I don't know how to put money in vestbank. I need to do it so I don't spend this money.. aqnd clickfarm and ken.. hmm.
Don't know when the next opening in this trusted ones will be sef

thanks for your reply.

Emeraldfarms and farmsponsor always have their farms open every month. With farmsponsor you can vest anytime except less than 6 days to their farm opening if you wish to secure some units, Emerald farm you pay into their accounts stating your instructions also majorly not less than 3 days before their farm go live.

To put money in vestbanking via farmsponsor isnt hard, just wait 2-3days after their present farm is sold out and follow the instructions on the site.

Happy investing....
Re: Meet Nigerian Female Soldier In The US Army Who Is A Sniper by TAGM(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Emeraldfarms and farmsponsor always have their farms open every month. With farmsponsor you can vest anytime except less than 6 days to their farm opening if you wish to secure some units, Emerald farm you pay into their accounts stating your instructions also majorly not less than 3 days before their farm go live.

To put money in vestbanking via farmsponsor isnt hard, just wait 2-3days after their present farm is sold out and follow the instructions on the site.

Happy investing....

Alright thanks very much sir

(1) (Reply)

Lecturing Job In A Federal University Outside Lagos Or Banking Job In Lagos? / CISSP Training Kit / Salary Arrears Of 731 Former Staff Of Parastatals In Enugu Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.