Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (51565 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by bigjackass: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
costandi:
Can we have enough of this already? Everything I know about big brother, I know against my will.
when you saw big brother in the topic, why did you click on it instead of scrolling past? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nairaland, this one no be news...
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Eillyeillz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
costandi:
Can we have enough of this already? Everything I know about big brother, I know against my will.

This is so me. Really Glad football is almost back.
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by mimicherry: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nobody ask you
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by dex4sure: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
rabbishh

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by morgstreme: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
CeeC has shown she is so smart

A fighter that has diginity and avoided disqualification

Do you have comprehension issues

She is smart because of that comment?
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by GreatResearcher: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
Toyboyz:
Former big brother Naija housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known Cee-C , has reacted to Erica Nlewedim’s disqualification .

Recall that Erica was disqualified from the reality show last night after receiving three strikes for constantly breaking the house rules. Reacting, Cee-C said it’s not about winning a race but about being part of it. She also encouraged Erica saying she will eventually be fine.
Read as she wrote below;

“ Sometimes it’s not about winning a race but being part of a race.
it is enough that you were part of the race. You’d be fine maybe not now but eventually..�”

Ceec was BBNaija 2018 ‘Double Wahala’ first runner up.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by confydoedowaye(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
costandi:
eiyaaa, sorry. E go soon end.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Crochet: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by mentored: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Toyboyz:
Former big brother Naija housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known Cee-C , has reacted to Erica Nlewedim’s disqualification .

Recall that Erica was disqualified from the reality show last night after receiving three strikes for constantly breaking the house rules. Reacting, Cee-C said it’s not about winning a race but about being part of it. She also encouraged Erica saying she will eventually be fine.
Read as she wrote below;

“ Sometimes it’s not about winning a race but being part of a race.
it is enough that you were part of the race. You’d be fine maybe not now but eventually..�”

Ceec was BBNaija 2018 ‘Double Wahala’ first runner up.

Lobbish

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by patwilly(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
humilitypays:
Kiddwaya that dated Otedola daughter DJ Cuppy and dumped her! Na that one go marry Erica that have no strong family ties I pity Erica. Kiddwaya is the leader of fvckboys association of Nigeria, UK and Abuja branch and them no de marry until their hip start to bend due to several pussies and curses from angry ladies they dumped, by then family go hold meeting arrange one retired olosho or mgbeke for them to marry just to born kids cheesy
Yes oo

Her love for prick pushed her out of that house, she was a star girl that already won the show until she started following Kiddwaya up and down like bimbo angry

Erica single handedly made laycon a star and potential winner of this BBN edition.

Now she has lost BBN prize, she is going to lose that fvckboy that's already eyeing Nengi and planning how to devour her after BBN house.

Vee gets fvcked by Neo almost every night both at the bathroom but still she maintains her cool, but just that Idoma boy's small prick turned Erica crazy.

Abeg oh, Idoma guys in the house, una de rob honey mixed with Igbo for una prick cos I don't get it cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Superpower(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
costandi:
It is very simple just avoid any thread related to bbnaija

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Skmoda360(m): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
humilitypays:
[s]Kiddwaya that dated Otedola daughter DJ Cuppy and dumped her! Na that one go marry Erica that have no strong family ties I pity Erica. Kiddwaya is the leader of fvckboys association of Nigeria, UK and Abuja branch and them no de marry until their hip start to bend due to several pussies and curses from angry ladies they dumped, by then family go hold meeting arrange one retired olosho or mgbeke for them to marry just to born kids cheesy

Her love for prick pushed her out of that house, she was a star girl that already won the show until she started following Kiddwaya up and down like bimbo angry

Erica single handedly made laycon a star and potential winner of this BBN edition.

Now she has lost BBN prize, she is going to lose that fvckboy that's already eyeing Nengi and planning how to devour her after BBN house.

Vee gets fvcked by Neo almost every night both at the bathroom but still she maintains her cool, but just that Idoma boy's small prick turned Erica crazy.

Abeg oh, Idoma guys in the house, una de rob honey mixed with Igbo for una prick cos I don't get it cheesy[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Exodora: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
But it can be painful at time especially when someone accusses you of something you didn't do .
But then she should have let go and aim for the money.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Apktotheworld: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
humilitypays:
Kiddwaya that dated Otedola daughter DJ Cuppy and dumped her! Na that one go marry Erica that have no strong family ties I pity Erica. Kiddwaya is the leader of fvckboys association of Nigeria, UK and Abuja branch and them no de marry until their hip start to bend due to several pussies and curses from angry ladies they dumped, by then family go hold meeting arrange one retired olosho or mgbeke for them to marry just to born kids cheesy

Abeg oh, Idoma guys in the house, una de rob honey mixed with Igbo for una prick cos I don't get it cheesy

You are a 'legitimate bastard'(no insult intended)man grin. The last part is funny as hell. honey and weed ontop eleporon. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Sarmiz24(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Made4lyff:
BEC tools for sale complete with video tutorials. Quote me and I will contact you.

NOT CHEAP! For big boys only.
haffa align with me on Whatapp +1 (847) 986-8578
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by obibc(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Madibah:
Tacha
Cee c
Erica
All in the association of uncultured girls
AUG..
You forgot their Queen, T-boss!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by kayjay69(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nigerian youths are so tuned in with BBN but God forbid if you see Nigerian youths trying to actively engage and fight government with this same energy.

We can do a GoFundMe for someone we barely even know doing things that have literally no impact on our immediate lives but God forbid we GoFund some cause that challenges the various madness that we face as a people or help persons who are truly in need.

Shows how misplaced our priorities are as a people.

Anyway, I have long concluded that we as people deserve the type of country we live in and the kind of leadership we have.
Weezyclan:
cheesy OK she's consoling Erica. Btw Nigerians are still donating for erica gofundme, over $14,000 now

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Naijaarchive(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Small geh big gods geng grin
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
costandi:
You and me, brother.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Ishilove: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
humilitypays:

LMAO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by sassiemyk: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Madibah:
Tacha
Cee c
Erica
AUG..

God Bless you my dear. Very uncultured breeds claiming real.
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by xenoo(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s][quote author=humilitypays post=93688439]Kiddwaya that dated Otedola daughter DJ Cuppy and dumped her! Na that one go marry Erica that have no strong family ties I pity Erica. Kiddwaya is the leader of fvckboys association of Nigeria, UK and Abuja branch and them no de marry until their hip start to bend due to several pussies and curses from angry ladies they dumped, by then family go hold meeting arrange one retired olosho or mgbeke for them to marry just to born kids cheesy

Abeg oh, Idoma guys in the house, una de rob honey mixed with Igbo for una prick cos I don't get it cheesy[/quote[/s]]
Why are u typing rubbish. Maybe u have been watching the back of ur tv.
Laycon is the star of the show from day one. He started trending as he stepped into the house. Nobody noticed Erica until she started following LAYCON at first.
The girl was too desperate, she was one the first to notice laycons genius and difference but when she learnt of Kiddwayas billionaires she started chasing him.
LAYCON is a child of grace period.....

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by CheedyJ(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Na their type dey maltreat their domestic staffs.. smh
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Zerolosses: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Please read through...this might be the opportunity you need

Fadi Global is the newest investment and most legit one at that. They are registered with the government
Fadi is a cosmetic company that gives out cash and other incentives (car and paid trip) to people that chose to partner with them
All you need is a one time payment of 5000 naira and just 2 downlines/referrals to move up the steps(if yo cant find downlines dont worry we will find them for you we have a lot of people registering with us daily)
Note you only need a one time payment
To know more and register message me on WhatsApp 09036113826

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
humilitypays:

Shey if person rub Igbo and Honey for prick.. E go make the thing sweet more grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by naptu2: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:

You and me, brother.

Hm.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Focus9(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Madibah:
Tacha
Cee c
Erica
AUG..
Add TBoss
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Madibah:
Tacha
Cee c
Erica
AUG..
they'll ChanGe, most people who fight are misunderstood

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by geesilver(m): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2020
can somebody please tell cee c that the best feeling you can have to be a champion and not just a participant..... it's winner takes all.....
attitude also means a lot on how far you can go in life. people can make fame quickly but if you are uncultured enemies might use that to get back at you easily
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2020
xenoo:
[s]
this is touching sha, no be everything be about looks and money. He's one of very few smart people remaining on earth
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by geesilver(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Madibah:
Tacha Cee c Erica All in the association of uncultured girls AUG..
may be it's due to their uncultured region

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) / Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.