Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,208 members, 7,957,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (51732 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Ishilove:

You and me, brother.
lmao
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by nannyo(f): 3:34am On Sep 08, 2020
costandi:
Can we have enough of this already? Everything I know about big brother, I know against my will.
�����
this is exactly my situation too. I don't watch, except for the opening and now am forced to be updated. �
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by mudiana(m): 5:02am On Sep 08, 2020
Weezyclan:
cheesy OK she's consoling Erica. Btw Nigerians are still donating for erica gofundme, over $14,000 now
it's just 159 foolish people.
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by odehaj: 5:25am On Sep 08, 2020
humilitypays:
Kiddwaya that dated Otedola daughter DJ Cuppy and dumped her! Na that one go marry Erica that have no strong family ties I pity Erica. Kiddwaya is the leader of fvckboys association of Nigeria, UK and Abuja branch and them no de marry until their hip start to bend due to several pussies and curses from angry ladies they dumped, by then family go hold meeting arrange one retired olosho or mgbeke for them to marry just to born kids cheesy

Her love for prick pushed her out of that house, she was a star girl that already won the show until she started following Kiddwaya up and down like bimbo angry

Erica single handedly made laycon a star and potential winner of this BBN edition.

Now she has lost BBN prize, she is going to lose that fvckboy that's already eyeing Nengi and planning how to devour her after BBN house.

Vee gets fvcked by Neo almost every night both at the bathroom but still she maintains her cool, but just that Idoma boy's small prick turned Erica crazy.

Abeg oh, Idoma guys in the house, una de rob honey mixed with Igbo for una prick cos I don't get it cheesy
Even though we are one, but Kiddiwaya is not Idoma, he’s Tiv.
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by vickydevoka(m): 5:39am On Sep 08, 2020
Madibah:
Tacha
Cee c
Erica
All in the association of uncultured girls
AUG..
Usless gals to be precise
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by optimus106(m): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2020
Weezyclan:
cheesy OK she's consoling Erica. Btw Nigerians are still donating for erica gofundme, over $14,000 now

Let her use the money to buy character...
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Kachi4christ(m): 6:45am On Sep 08, 2020
Madibah:
Tacha
Cee c
Erica
AUG..
Tacha stands out among all.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Mkayfrenzy(m): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2020
costandi:
Can we have enough of this already? Everything I know about big brother, I know against my will.

And that's a federal offense, they certainly must be prosecuted for that cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2020
costandi:
LOL grin
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Godwin5766(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2020
sotall:
cool
She wants to revive her dead celebrity status from Erica's disqualification.
Tuer!
bro...she is still very much relevant..king of spartans !
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Godwin5766(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Kachi4christ:
Tacha stands out among all.
she is more worse than others
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Ladycewhy(f): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Weezyclan:
is this real or a joke. People are actually donating?
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Antoeni(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Some Set of Dull Stupid Nigerians are currently donating to raise 100 Million Naira for a young girl who went into the Big Brother Nigeria house just to have Sex on TV.

This is the same country where we can't afford petrol for N160.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by yommen: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2020
costandi:

Why not just ignore bbn headlines when you see? Abi!
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Bambambiglo: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2020
humilitypays:
Kiddwaya that dated Otedola daughter DJ Cuppy and dumped her! Na that one go marry Erica that have no strong family ties I pity Erica. Kiddwaya is the leader of fvckboys association of Nigeria, UK and Abuja branch and them no de marry until their hip start to bend due to several pussies and curses from angry ladies they dumped, by then family go hold meeting arrange one retired olosho or mgbeke for them to marry just to born kids cheesy

Her love for prick pushed her out of that house, she was a star girl that already won the show until she started following Kiddwaya up and down like bimbo angry

Erica single handedly made laycon a star and potential winner of this BBN edition.

Now she has lost BBN prize, she is going to lose that fvckboy that's already eyeing Nengi and planning how to devour her after BBN house.

Vee gets fvcked by Neo almost every night both at the bathroom but still she maintains her cool, but just that Idoma boy's small prick turned Erica crazy.

Abeg oh, Idoma guys in the house, una de rob honey mixed with Igbo for una prick cos I don't get it cheesy

Kidd na tiv boy mumu
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by wired4comfort(f): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by wickedtuna: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2020
Weezyclan:
i wish i fit use psychic hack the gofundme share am to orphanages grin
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2020
humilitypays:

Lol... Please can u gist us more.... Do this idoma boys cause confusion in the camp of igbo clan...

Please lecturer us to aviod stories that breaks or sours the heart oooo.
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by JaneYave(f): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Doing what a sister will do but what is bad is bad,lets correct ourselves too.
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by sidonlook: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2020
It is stupid and money miss road for anybody to join in raising money for Erica.
How much have those people contributed to save a less privileged who find it difficult to feed or the sick, There are people who need that money more that Erica and her likes.
I still believe that people who contribute to such fund are either corrupt or make cheap money unethically in the society..
Contribute money for them to do more nonsense .
What is Godly about BBN reality show?
Will any man of GOD , pastor, or Imam support their children or members to enrol for big brother?

So many things going wrong in our political space, begging for attention of the youth but they spend their time on BBN with its negative productivity in the society.

I feel people who work hard for their money wouldn't be stupid to waste it by contributing it to a BBN related venture.
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Ishilove: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2020
naptu2:

Hm.
grin
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by skukimania(f): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Madibah:
Tacha
Cee c
Erica
AUG..

Please, remove Cee Cee from that list. She is far better and smarter than those ones. She was even the first runner up!
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by DeAlphaMale(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Madibah:
Tacha
Cee c
Erica
AUG..
Always with a "C" in their names
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Ghostrye: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Weezyclan:
Funny thing is that some of the people that donated for the GoFundMe don't have up to $10,000 in their accounts.
Tueh
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by humilitypays(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

Lol... Please can u gist us more.... Do this idoma boys cause confusion in the camp of igbo clan...

Please lecturer us to aviod stories that breaks or sours the heart oooo.
Igbo girls de fall hand wella, any prick them see they hump, whether na abokina or ewedu prick, Igbo ladies no de try at all angry
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Weezyclan(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
is this real or a joke. People are actually donating?
Real o. $18,400 now
Re: Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification by Ladycewhy(f): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Weezyclan:
Real o. $18,400 now
Lord come down and see the humans you have put on earth are acting dumb shocked shocked shocked. I just want to sit with one of the contributors and find their thought process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants / Meet The 12 New BBNaija Season 7 Housemates (Photos) / 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.