Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

What Is The Average Monthly Return Of Running Uber? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Average Monthly Return Of Running Uber? (720 Views)

Show Me A N3m Naira Investment With 10% Monthly Return / Join Our Investment Club For A 10-20% Fixed Monthly Return..frm Mrlongtin31 / 10% Monthly Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Average Monthly Return Of Running Uber? by princeogbeide1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.
I intend buying vehicles to run Uber business. I have been trying to make research on the average monthly profit. Please I need an expert who has good knowledge about the average returns of running an uber in Lagos or Abuja. Thank you.
Re: What Is The Average Monthly Return Of Running Uber? by TarOrfeeek: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vehicles?

The returns are good, but highly probable when several factors come into play.

Driver efficiency
Market environment

What brand of car are you looking to buy though?
Re: What Is The Average Monthly Return Of Running Uber? by Cousin9999: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2020
You posted this in the wrong section.
Re: What Is The Average Monthly Return Of Running Uber? by obo389(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2020
TarOrfeeek:
Vehicles?

Driver efficiency
Market environment

For instance, a Toyota camry 2004 model,
Location is lagos.
What are the odds?
Anticipating your response
Re: What Is The Average Monthly Return Of Running Uber? by princeogbeide1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Cousin9999:
You posted this in the wrong section.

Okay so what's the right section? So I know
Re: What Is The Average Monthly Return Of Running Uber? by princeogbeide1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
TarOrfeeek:
Vehicles?

Driver efficiency
Market environment

Toyota corolla 04/05
Please how much is the monthly return?
Re: What Is The Average Monthly Return Of Running Uber? by omorkelly(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
princeogbeide1:

Okay so what's the right section? So I know
Am a Uber driver.
I will rather advice you to hold on for now as the biz is having issues; low fare, high cost of maintenance, Lagos poor raod, govt policy.
But some of these issues may be resolved any time soon.
Just visit the thread below. There's more than enough infotherein provided you cn read through patiently. Good luck bro.

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Multiple Email Addresses To One Paypal Account / Please How Much Is Palm Oil Being Sold In Kano? / Pakpan89 Is A Scammer (screenshots Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.