Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Join Our Investment Club For A 10-20% Fixed Monthly Return..frm Mrlongtin31 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Our Investment Club For A 10-20% Fixed Monthly Return..frm Mrlongtin31 (928 Views)

Modupe Alakija Suspended By Ikoyi Club For Slapping Member / What Is The Average Monthly Return Of Running Uber? / 10-20% ROI Guaranteed Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Our Investment Club For A 10-20% Fixed Monthly Return..frm Mrlongtin31 by mrlongtin31: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Happy new year to you all..and welcome to a great 2019.We are happy for the millionaires we created in 2018, We appreciate the Goodwill and grace God gave us in 2018 to achive all our projects and create wealth without hitches..

We Sincerely anticipate a bigger 2019..
Just for reminders like i always say

1.This is not a Get Rich Quick Scheme

2.This is no play ground for kids

3.Only Serious business men and Women are allowed here.

4.For those who don't know me simply make research or check my History for clarification as i do not condone any form of 'Scam' statement on my thread..its strictly bussiness or absolute silence from your end.. Thanks.

We thank God we all are here again this 2019 and once again i will be giving a few interested persons the opportunity to grow with us financially this 2019..as our investment club is about kick starting 2019 business investment summit.

I am using this medium to call on interested participants who are willing to earn between 10-20% monthly interest rate to join our 2019 business model.( typically we do the runing you do the earning)..We have been able to secure a good business deal just as we do Every year,and we are in need of beneficiaries who will do nothing but earn monthly for a continuous period of 12months.

Note: just as always all our participants automatically qualify for an interest free loan of upto 3million naira after 6months of been a member..

If you want to learn more about this offer and get the full details

And how much you stand to earn monthly, simply send me a message on my whatsapp line to book a space..(WhatsApp number is on my profile)

Special Notice: Our firm is accepting new entries on fund management and bussiness planning for those who may be facing challenges in bussiness or have funds without reasonable ideas to get a decent Return on Investment..kindly send us a mesage with hastage #PFM and experience how we breath life to that dead idea..
Re: Join Our Investment Club For A 10-20% Fixed Monthly Return..frm Mrlongtin31 by mrlongtin31: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2019
Consistency and progress is what we are known for.....talk to us today
Re: Join Our Investment Club For A 10-20% Fixed Monthly Return..frm Mrlongtin31 by mrlongtin31: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2019
More members and counting.Our track record speaks volume....Get your investments secured with us..Talk to us today
Re: Join Our Investment Club For A 10-20% Fixed Monthly Return..frm Mrlongtin31 by mrlongtin31: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2019
New week new Entries..We Appreciate the high volume of interest expressed so far we shall always deliver as promised....6Years and counting!!!!!...Chat us up today via our WhatsApp line on my profile.
Re: Join Our Investment Club For A 10-20% Fixed Monthly Return..frm Mrlongtin31 by IAMTHEHERO: 3:35am On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Join Our Investment Club For A 10-20% Fixed Monthly Return..frm Mrlongtin31 by IAMTHEHERO: 5:34am On Mar 19, 2020
mrlongtin31:
Happy new year to you all..and welcome to a great 2019.We are happy for the millionaires we created in 2018, We appreciate the Goodwill and grace God gave us in 2018 to achive all our projects and create wealth without hitches..

We Sincerely anticipate a bigger 2019..
Just for reminders like i always say

1.This is not

2.This is no play ground for kids

3.Only Serious business men and Women are allowed here.

4.For those who don't know me simply make research or check my History for clarification as i do not condone any form of 'Scam' statement on my thread..its strictly bussiness or absolute silence from your end.. Thanks.

We thank God we all are here again this 2019 and once again i will be giving a few interested persons the opportunity to grow with us financially this 2019..as our investment club is about kick starting 2019 business investment summit.

I am using this medium to call on interested participants who are willing to earn between 10-20% monthly interest rate to join our 2019 business model.( typically we do the runing you do the earning)..We have been able to secure a good business deal just as we do Every year,and we are in need of beneficiaries who will do nothing but earn monthly for a continuous period of 12months.

Note: just as always all our participants automatically qualify for an interest free loan of upto 3million naira after 6months of been a member..

If you want to learn more about this offer and get the full details

And how much you stand to earn monthly, simply send me a message on my whatsapp line to book a space..(WhatsApp number is on my profile)

Special Notice: Our firm is accepting new entries on fund management and bussiness planning for those who may be facing challenges in bussiness or have funds without reasonable ideas to get a decent Return on Investment..kindly send us a mesage with hastage #PFM and experience how we breath life to that dead idea..
You are a fraudster and criminal Endurance Egbara. You defrauded me of my N1million naira. Today l speak and curse that money, as you caused me pain and sorrow, may your water, food, the air you breathe be filled with sorrows and pains all the days of your life. Amen!
Re: Join Our Investment Club For A 10-20% Fixed Monthly Return..frm Mrlongtin31 by bcashy: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:

You are a fraudster and criminal Endurance Egbara. You defrauded me of my N1million naira. Today l speak and curse that money, as you caused me pain and sorrow, may your water, food, the air you breathe be filled with sorrows and pains all the days of your life. Amen!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmmm

Can we have the details of how he defrauded you?

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Male Shoes And Unisex Canvas Available / Where Can I Get A Stand-up Pouch In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.