Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed (33901 Views)

After Promising New Petrol Price, NNPCL Moves To Make Cooking Gas Cheaper / Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? / FG To Reduce Petrol Price To ₦130 From ₦145 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Bellotelli: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
God go punish lai father... Why not compare the other variables like purchasing power,

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Angelfrost(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Yeah right... What about standard of living??! Electricity supply??! How many generators do they import annually in those nations??!...

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Brushstrokes20: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Useless govt of self serving thieves, sadists and insatiable thieves!

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by CeterisXVII: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/petrol-price-in-nigeria-one-of-the-cheapest-in-africa-says-fg/

This is the same story, every single government keep recycling, each time they decide to increase fuel price.

We are tired of the whole story...

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Horlaryinkha(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by robosky02(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
tongue

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by krushdripper(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
GoodGovernance:

And which other country with crude oil,imports petrol,other than Nigeria?

And will you blame the present government other than previous governments that turned Nigeria into petrol importing country?

Common sense is not common.
All this excuses to portray to buhari' govt. as a good one is either cos you're a direct beneficiary of the govt., a religious bigot or an outright deluded fool! Your excuses hold water but does not tamper the fact that buhari's govt. is a failed govt.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Rhapsodia: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
All promises cancelled 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by OBA117(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Comparing oil producing country with other countries that don't have oil... God will judge these people

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Horlaryinkha(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
abii ogun want to kill lie Muhammad nii
Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Easyosafo: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
lies Mohammed, lies Mohammed, lies Mohammed

how many times do l call you,be careful. You are the worse minister of what "they called you" Nigeria has ever had. l can tell it to you face to face. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Princeton92(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
I've been forced to laugh greatly!!!!

Hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaaa.... Lai Mohammed
Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Charlieabc(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bad government. Is there any crime if we made the cheapest price in Africa

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by joefelin2345: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Every beast with a flat nose is a caurse
Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by izime55(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
And this trash is coming from a man that "occupied Nigeria" just a few years ago grin sad

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Simplythebest: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
This people are such a wicked people. U can compare Nigeria to other African countries when it comes to price of fuel they even put Asian countries but forgetting to put United Arab Emirate were fuel is sold at lets than 5 dirham. They can't compare with those countries that have steady power supply but we don't have. This our leaders are very wicked especially when u travel out of Nigeria and come back u will discover that Nigeria will never get better with this set of wicked leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by ivandragon: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fact is, he doesn't care.

He lies without remorse...

Imposes hardship with glee...

Practices hypocrisy with flair...

Basks in the euphoria of the suffering of the masses...

Shifts blames when things don't work out right...

Embraces the glory for achievements he contributed little or nothing to...

Never takes responsibility for his errors...

Is too proud to acknowledge that someone actually had a better plan than him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by LiveLifeHub(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
I was shocked when the president became the president, I wonder why people voted him for second term, when the first was a signal to all we are experiencing now.
Let us expect more, since we Nigerians are not yet politically wise. I don't watch BBN but I sabi all that is happening in the house due to post on social media and even on this platform (but same set of people are not yet talking about the hike in fuel price and electricity tariff, days after it has been effected). We focus on something that has no value and of importance to us, misplaced priority. Nigerians are still deluded to think party wise, not about the commendable qualities and traits of candidates.
I wonder what will remain for the future generation. The issues in this country alone are enough sign to know the end is here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by do4luv14(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
How far naijaO

NaijaOlosho:
G
Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by kennieG(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Thunder⚡ disfigure that your stinking mouth

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Victor08032(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
This man is a notorious armed robber.. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Gainman: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by mariahAngel(f): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Madibah:
Most of this countries has stable electricity..
And most of them doesn't have crude oil in their country
So what is lai Mohammed saying? undecided

I think he needs this

Can you believe this guy? I mean...
Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by udemzyudex(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Are we not the producer of this product?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Wolexdey(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Death has a way of repositioning their brains... They suffer in silence...
Their time will soon be up
Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Zetty177x: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Madibah:

I think he needs this

I tire for d man

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by udemzyudex(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
This government is filled with hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by pat077: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Can u tell us how much it cost in Gabon, Libya, Angola, Iran and other oil producing countries. Also, compare what politicians earn in those countries u mentioned to what our politicians earn here.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Fourwinds: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Madibah:

I think he needs this
thank you my brother... You took the words out of my mouth. The stupid liar has forgotten the standard of living in those countries is not same as Nigeria.. Some of these politicians reason from their ANUS

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by CocoaOla: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
But the idiot protest 145 naira per litre during Get time awon oloriburoku oloshi they just after their pockets they don't give a dam about the masses

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by Talkingoil(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/petrol-price-in-nigeria-one-of-the-cheapest-in-africa-says-fg/
It was cheaper than this under Jonathan, yet you and your goons in APC fought and criticised Jonathan for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri / Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos / Senate Confirms Omolola Abiola-Edewor, MKO Abiola’s Daughter NDIC Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.