Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial (32121 Views)

Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by ABCthingx: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

How many Nigerians have access to their senators??!

You shouldn't use Simple and Nigeria in the same sentence or context!!! No need pretending.
I tell you. Everything in Nigeria is rocket science.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:

Democracy is not by ranting on Nairaland.

Go and meet your senator. Or better still, organise a protest , and get people out.

That's how it is done in developed countries. The goodies they enjoy there was due to the tears and sweat of people before them
look st what is presently going on in Belarus and hong Kong. The people are in their 100's of thousands,protesting for a change. But here,we just sit down and rant on social media.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by agwo2july: 3:48am On Sep 08, 2020
some of you don't understand military operations. before you join army you sign alot of documents, given yourself to the government and ready to abide by the rules of the military. your parents, signed the documents as well. military have their own internal operations which they can't be subjected to civilian operations. Lance Martins should have known better before criticising his superiors. military kill for insubordination. the guy was wrong to criticize the institutions he served, military don't play with indiscipline except they decided to have mercy on him to retire him quietly, he is a goner.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Deblow: 3:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Brave, yet, unwise! He should have known the end from the beginning of his stupidity. He is not affecting himself, but his immediate family, who will bear the pains of his "exit", because to court martial is to say u must die!
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by PastorFire: 4:44am On Sep 08, 2020
flyingpig:
These people are killing Nigerians with religious death sentence, military court martial, and economic strife. But we will rant on Twitter and nairaland then return to live our separate lives after that.

If you don't know, court martial means to kill someone
Oga, google the meaning of "Court Martial" and stop talking nonsense.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Optional09: 4:57am On Sep 08, 2020
bolaayenimo:
The guy was psychologically depressed so he spoke his mind..Falana pls help this poor dude

Falana can’t fight the fight alone we all have to come out
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by ORAFA(m): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by jumper524(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I know this day is imminent
A soldier is supposed to stay off social media when you want to complain or register your grievances.....

Use suggestions cum grievance box not social media

Because it will affect the chain of command
your head dey there.
the guy think say military na democracy.
it would have been a slap to the military if he walks free.
protocols needs to be adhered to.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by temmyblaze001: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2020
faceland:
I feel sorry for this my guy. He is couraguois but he fuq up. Aba, someone could have advise him. embarassed

They have beat the shit out of him by now.

Bro, thats our problem in this country, we no wan die, we no wan quench na him no go make us fight for wat is right.
Thou fela talk and talk and nothing happened.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by temmyblaze001: 7:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Deblow:
Brave, yet, unwise! He should have known the end from the beginning of his stupidity. He is not affecting himself, but his immediate family, who will bear the pains of his "exit", because to court martial is to say u must die!

Bro the dude made that expression yet he knows he is going to die. But he choose a kind of death that is more better than his colleagues that just died like fowl in sambisa forest.
One day One man go die.....
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by vick00(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I know this day is imminent
A soldier is supposed to stay off social media when you want to complain or register your grievances.....

Use suggestions cum grievance box not social media

Because it will affect the chain of command

u are mad. whats wit this ur worthless comment (isoright damn niggar) some is about 2 face a trial which out might be death sentence and u are saying isoright. u are a pathetic bastard lookin 4 attention
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by mmsen: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2020
supportnija:
So Burutai na God now, JONATHAN we are very sorry we need you again

You people don't deserve a man like Jonathan. He got to be president by accident because Nigerians like stupidity and brutality hence Buhari's return.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Fragility6: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2020
jethro2013:
..where are the human right fighters?...
Under GEJ everybody na humanitarian activist.I no dey see dat same energy for bubu tenure. Nigerians reali like strong hand grin

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by mamaafrik(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2020
hardbody:

I been wan ask wetin the khaki boys dey wait for but that may be misunderstood as hate speech. I don't mean why haven't they struck I am just saying they should have removed Boko Haram from Nigeria.....If you know you know.
those guys are sobonde fishes jare
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by dalass(f): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2020
flyingpig:
These people are killing Nigerians with religious death sentence, military court martial, and economic strife. But we will rant on Twitter and nairaland then return to live our separate lives after that.

If you don't know, court martial means to kill someone

They must not kill that corporal oh... This government hates the truth... They are a bunch of pathological liars. undecided
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Yujin(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2020
agwo2july:
some of you don't understand military operations. before you join army you sign alot of documents, given yourself to the government and ready to abide by the rules of the military. your parents, signed the documents as well. military have their own internal operations which they can't be subjected to civilian operations. Lance Martins should have known better before criticising his superiors. military kill for insubordination. the guy was wrong to criticize the institutions he served, military don't play with indiscipline except they decided to have mercy on him to retire him quietly, he is a goner.
You're partly correct but fail to realize that those documents the soldier signed remains valid in asmuchas the army remains patriotic to her duties of protecting the people of the nation. The moment she deviates from that aim, every binding agreement is suspended. Didn't he state the corruption, nepotism and unpatriotic things the superiors are doing? This is why fulanis see other ethnic groups as FOOLS. Their loyalty is certainly not with Nigeria that's why they've been doing all these including empowering Boko Haram and using them to kill soldiers from other regions.
The loyalty of a man towards an institution within a country should be to the extent that institution is loyal to the good of the general populace of that country. The present Nigerian Army as run by the fulanis is partisan. Did rtd. Theophilus Danjuma not say the same thing openly? He expressly said the Nigerian Army is colluding with attackers and are bias. Lance Corporal Martins showed the whole world where his loyalty lies and he will FOR A LONG TIME be remembered for it.
He won't be quoted out of context because he did a video and a lot of people have downloaded and saved it for any applicable time.
We're watching.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2020
Barbsamiin:
If i were this guy i'll struggle any way to quit the job and find another one peacefully without putting myself into this complications
If many were like you, Nigeria would be in total darkness. I admire him for his courage to speak truth to power. No evil shall befall him, no matter the evil machination of the military hierarchy.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Barbsamiin: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2020
Mandeyy:
If many were like you, Nigeria would be in total darkness. I admire him for his courage to speak truth to power. No evil shall befall him, no matter the evil machination of the military hierarchy.
how many have seen the truth but did'nt speak about it because even if they did it'll not work out.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by gambia(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2020
ORAFA:

Lance Corporal Ali Yunusa was my coursemate and we stayed in the same block in Sokoto.

What year was that?
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by airminem(f): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2020
wink
Soundminded:
which one b Nigeria book of record ?
Bros me sef bow o
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by opius: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tonygeesm:
keep waiting

Do you 've any idea of what could be done right now ?
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Mars16(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
ABCthingx:
Abi o. This weak me. Donating millions to a irresponsible girl and while leaving the righteous to suffer. Nigeria which way?
The way is out is to keep sensitizing and enlightening people in your neighborhood of the roles of a responsible government, so they will stop singing praises when one governor constructs substandard roads. I believe when the people are enlightened they can't fall prey for those few politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by lakos: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
how i wish the soldiers are actually equipped.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by ORAFA(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2020
gambia:

What year was that?
2013-2015
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by gambia(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2020
ORAFA:

2013-2015

Ok, thats was brief. I was in Sokoto at that period too.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by ORAFA(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2020
gambia:

Ok, thats was brief. I was in Sokoto at that period too.
Yeah it was brief. We just passed out from our Special Forces course and got posted to Sokoto.
Later on I discovered the Army wasn't for me.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by gambia(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2020
ORAFA:

Yeah it was brief. We just passed out from our Special Forces course and got posted to Sokoto.
Later on I discovered the Army wasn't for me.

That's cool bro. Cheers
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by mdsne(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
TarOrfeeek:
Only Regulars enjoy Army work.

The rest na, political experiment them be.

Is that Kla?
your own experience I gues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters / Sticky Tales Around Diezani / Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.