Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial (32120 Views)

Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by CioAngels(f): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I know this day is imminent
A soldier is supposed to stay off social media when you want to complain or register your grievances.....

Use suggestions cum grievance box not social media

Because it will affect the chain of command
When are Nigerians going to go out of this perpetual slavery, it is pain, did you hear him say there are many forgotten soldier in under ground dongeon, who will report about them? We are not to talk and this is why civillians are killed everyday for no genuine reasons because they know we are afraid to talk because they have gun against defenceless people.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by AsawanaDgreat: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
TarOrfeeek:
Only Regulars enjoy Army work.

The rest na, political experiment them be.

Is that Kla?
yes sir
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by AsawanaDgreat: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
I wish the guy well
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by CioAngels(f): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
emeijeh:
Can you guys focus on wiping out Boko boys?
How, that is axactly what he is saying, no weapons with all the money they say budgeted.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by RealEzee(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
kikero:

Democracy is not by ranting on Nairaland.

Go and meet your senator. Or better still, organise a protest , and get people out.

That's how it is done in developed countries. The goodies they enjoy there was due to the tears and sweat of people before them
no b lie u talk
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by EkupnseCal64: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Need access to quick personal loan under 1million Naira?

You might qualify to get one at low interest rate...

Send in your applications NOW!!!

www.is. gd/fbsloan
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Miracle1991: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
supportnija:
So Burutai na God now, JONATHAN we are very sorry we need you again
do you know how many soldiers were court martial during GEJ regime when Ihejirika was the chief of army staff?
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by hardbody: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
mamaafrik:
Major gen. Buhari is a tyrant and a corrupt man protecting corrupt people and nepotism. Where is USA and the West with the sanctions??,we need a coup in this country to sweep all these maggots away.
People are dying because of a set of incompetent fool in the army.
If those guys are killed,then the government will be calling for a tsunami coup.

I been wan ask wetin the khaki boys dey wait for but that may be misunderstood as hate speech. I don't mean why haven't they struck I am just saying they should have removed Boko Haram from Nigeria.....If you know you know.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Advocate500: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I know this day is imminent
A soldier is supposed to stay off social media when you want to complain or register your grievances.....

Use suggestions cum grievance box not social media

Because it will affect the chain of command
this will only speak in support of oppressors, chains command my foot.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by wink2015(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Army officers should also enjoy the right to free speech.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Jostoman: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Where are the human rights lawyers in Nigeria or is it only falana that we have as human Right lawyer in Nigeria at the moment?
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Miracle1991: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
He who no belong no go understand.
Civilians will never understand.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by TechSkill: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
emeijeh:
Can you guys focus on wiping out Boko boys?
the North is behind it and u want them to end their milk factory?
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Masterclass32: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Taking tyranny to the "Next Level".

Beware of those that shout " Change".
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Ibasalin(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hezmatosky:
The effect of too much weed
Nobody has ever appeared before Nigeria martial court and come out victorious,
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Divisco:
cry cry

THE ONLY SOLIDER IN NIGERIA ARMY

THE FUTURE ARMY OF NIGERIA WILL MAKE A MONUMENT OF THIS MAN
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Anaerobi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
krushdripper:
Only people can help the corporal, not God. And don't even think of 'No, God can use people to help him'. Only people can help the corporal, not God.
it's true, you are right...
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by JoffreyBeroth(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
There’s a very thin line between bravery and foolishness

AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

A brave man yet foolish, he should have known he would be hunted till the very end.

Calling out an incompetent boss in the public service in a country like Nigeria. Who gon get your back, you could garner empathy from the public, but ain't they gon save you.

Now he is dancing to the tunes of the flute he played.

Let the truth be told, Buratai is a monumental failure just like his boss who put him in power and has chosen not to axe him, even when his incompetence is evident.

Nigeria which way??
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Frederick2017: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
This is so sad and Nigerians won't protest, you only find dem talking about Irrelevances like bbn, twitter fight etc
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by KingWarri: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
If you don't know, court martial means to kill someone
@the bold words Oga abeg no come here com dey tell people wetin you nor know
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by austinleo78(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
These people are killing Nigerians with religious death sentence, military court martial, and economic strife. But we will rant on Twitter and nairaland then return to live our separate lives after that.

If you don't know, court martial means to kill someone

Are you this dumb Court martial does not mean to kill someone....
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by ItzWilly(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
supportnija:
So Burutai na God now, JONATHAN we are very sorry we need you again

lol...when you guys were busy voting in criminals,you no knw!
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by busomma: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Officer Idikpani has done his part in trying to make Nigeria work. It's left for the rest of us to play our parts as well by taking to the streets as it should be done in normal societies to show him support. But Nigeria isn't a normal society anyway.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
These people are killing Nigerians with religious death sentence, military court martial, and economic strife. But we will rant on Twitter and nairaland then return to live our separate lives after that.

[s]If you don't know, court martial means to kill someone[/s]

Take it easy. Please find out before being that authoritative, so that you don't mislead several people that liked your post because of what you emboldened.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Comedian2019: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
TheDestroyer:
See why Nigeria is not worth fighting for, first sowore still under arrest now this guy. I hope they dont sentence him to firing squad cos trust me these useless Nigerians won't come out and protest for him. They are too busy watching BBnaija. Fvcking idiots angry
We that are not watching bbn, how many times have come out to protest?
The problem has nothing to do with any TV show, but the attitude of the majority.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Uguruzik(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
And they are not ready to court-martial the soldiers and officer that killed the IRT police officers to save Wadume, a kidnapper.
Zoological republic army.
Buratai is an animal,
Buhari is a beast.
Stupid country that nothing works except corrption. God break Nigeria!
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Abujalal: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
If not for the immunity covering Governor Zulum, he would have been killed by Buratai for accusing the Nigerian Army. Truth be told. No sentiment at all
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by oaugraduate1234(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
I wish him God's favor
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
nBag:
I have no problem with an officer been court martialed for an offence commited or not. but our matter be say no one ever goes before a Nigerian military tribunal and come out victorious.

grin something no one has told me why
That thing na Mubarak election victories, always 80%. Meanwhile, Egyptians were suffering.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by merits(m): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
cry
TarOrfeeek:

Is that Kla?
Big fallacy.
What do you know seff?

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by merits(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
TarOrfeeek:

Is that Kla?
Big fallacy.
Just keep your mouth shot you
And wake up!

Otondo
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by ABCthingx: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Mars16:
I'm not good at writing but I have this to write. Hope you reading find sense from this my nonsense write up.Lance Corporal Martin's was allowed to suffer for what? nothing!, nobody stood up for him and against the injustice meted to him yet,Erica of BBNaija was evicted for bad behavior but Nigerians raised up to $9000 to support her. Chai! Nigerians we're our problem not Buhari; because when we're ready Buhari and his cohorts will succumb to us.
Abi o. This weak me. Donating millions to a irresponsible girl and while leaving the righteous to suffer. Nigeria which way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters / Sticky Tales Around Diezani / Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.