Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nikki Samonas Bio | Everything We Know About Nikoletta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nikki Samonas Bio | Everything We Know About Nikoletta (239 Views)

Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" / Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Puts Her Camel Toe On Display ( Photos) / “I Envy My Mom Big Breasts And Buttocks” – Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nikki Samonas Bio | Everything We Know About Nikoletta by mrachikha: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nikoletta Samonas, popularly known as Nikki Samonas, is a Ghanaian actress, born in Tema, Accra – Ghana to a greek father and Ghanaian mother, on the 5th of September 1985.

She is one of the most influential Ghanaian actresses and among the richest, with a career spanning over a decade.

Education
Samonas attended Holy Child High School before proceeding to Kwame Nkrumah University and technology in 2009, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in Art in communication design.

Career
Samonas became famous in 2005 when she was featured in a TV series, “Ladies and Gentlemen.” Since then, Samonas has been featured in various movies both in Ghana and Nollywood.
She directed her first movie in 2015, titled Love at the Time of Odwira. The short film received positive reviews upon release.

Last year, Samonas revealed during an interview with Graphic Showbiz about her intention of becoming a master of ceremonies (MC).

She said she decided after a slump in the Ghanaian movie industry.

Nikki Samonas – Personal Life
Ghanaian actress and entrepreneur Nikki Samonas, born Nikoletta Samonas, has revealed why she is not married at her age despite being “ripe” for marriage.

The actress said she hasn’t walked down the aisle with her Mr. Right yet because she wants to put herself together before getting married.
From her perspective, marriage is not a bed of roses nor a walk in the park, so it should be approached with maximum preparedness.

It is coming a few days after Medikal slammed Nikki for supporting strongman.

He wrote on his official twitter account that “If I start to release your keys er, ego under u, mobile money fo.”

Nikki Samonas – Why I’m still not married at my age
Also, read Omawunmi’s emotional and sexy pose on Instagram.

Samonas made this revelation at KNUTSFORD University during a “Questions & Answer” segment.

In 2010, she became the presenter of the “African Review Show,” during which she became a commercial model.
Source: https://dakingsman.com/why-im-still-not-married-at-my-age-nikki-samonas-explains/

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Alaafin Of Oyo And His Net Worth / This Is How Davido Spends His Millions (Full Documentary) / Pastor Chris Prophesied When Rapture Will Happen [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.