Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE (621 Views)

Congratulations To Alabi Pasuma For His Private Jet / Obi Cubana On His Private Jet After The Part At Oba (asiwaju) / BREAKING: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Readies Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by OgaJonah(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
AIRCRAFT REG: N880ET
TYPE: CL-600-2B16
MODEL: CL-604
YEAR OF MANUFACTURE: Upgraded 2013
SN: 5514
TSN: 6883:3 AS AT 24TH JAN 2019
CSN: 3875 AS AT 24TH JAN 2019
ENGINE: GE CF-34-3B
LH ENGINE: 873196
RH ENGINE: 873197
APU: HONEYWELL GTCP 36-150
SN: P-716
AVIONIC: ROCKWELL COLLINS PROLINE IV EFIS
96 MO INSPECTION PERFORMED DEC 2018
PROGRAM: BBA SPP, HONEYWELL MSP, GE ONPOINT.

Re: Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by daddytime(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Why you no put the price na....

Abeg send me the VIN number make I know whether na accidented one before I go put my hard earned money.

I hope the AC na mortuary standard?

Abeg snap the toilet and kitchen picture make I see.

Doooh

1 Like

Re: Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
I was busy looking at the Gulfstream 700 two days ago,ever since my girlfriend told me she would like to travel the world I have been meditating and visualizing owning a Gulfstream .
Re: Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by OgaJonah(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Good luck, This is bomberdier challenger.
uruba23:
I was busy looking at the Gulfstream 700 two days ago,ever since my girlfriend told me she would like to travel the world I have been meditating and visualizing owning a Gulfstream .

1 Like

Re: Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
OgaJonah:
Good luck
Thank You.The interior is cool.

1 Like

Re: Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by OgaJonah(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
700m

daddytime:
Why you no put the price na....

Abeg send me the VIN number make I know whether na accidented one before I go put my hard earned money.

I hope the AC na mortuary standard?

Abeg snap the toilet and kitchen picture make I see.

Doooh
Re: Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by daddytime(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
OgaJonah:
700m

CFA, Dollars, Cedis, Shilling?

700 what?
Re: Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by Edcene2010(m): 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
OgaJonah:
700m
can I pay on installments? when and how can one access it for inspection? are you the owner or you are selling on behalf of someone? serious buyer
Re: Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by sultaan(m): 1:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Do you have customs paper for that one, I no want enter checkpoint wahala.

Wait that is airplane, I for fly over check point.

Davido, wetin happen after 6 months of Coro, na to sell plane reach?

Op I beg take plane back to the market wet you buy am, after to increase in fuel price, that plane is the first sacrifice, houses for Abuja to follow
Re: Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by montero36: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2020
that jet look good but you need to put the price.. just in case we might see anybody who's interested in it OK..
Re: Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by OgaJonah(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Naira
daddytime:

CFA, Dollars, Cedis, Shilling?

700 what?
Re: Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by OgaJonah(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2020
700m. Naira
montero36:
that jet look good but you need to put the price.. just in case we might see anybody who's interested in it OK..
Re: Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by OgaJonah(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2020
No checkpoint AIRBORNE. GOD bless my hustle grin
sultaan:
Do you have customs paper for that one, I no want enter checkpoint wahala.

Wait that is airplane, I for fly over check point.

Davido, wetin happen after 6 months of Coro, na to sell plane reach?

Op I beg take plane back to the market wet you buy am, after to increase in fuel price, that plane is the first sacrifice, houses for Abuja to follow
Re: Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE by OgaJonah(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2020
DM or WhatsApp 08034532577
Edcene2010:
can I pay on installments?
when and how can one access it for inspection?
are you the owner or you are selling on behalf of someone? serious buyer

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? / Who Is More Influential, Joe Biden Or Cristiano Ronaldo? / Egede ( Vs Nigerian Military) Aye Axemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.