Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? (623 Views)

Man Cuts Her Girlfriend Hands With Motor Saw 4 Cheating On Him With Another Guy / After 7 Years Guy Proposes To Girlfriend In Delta Mall, Warri / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? by MajesticKris: 4:43am On Dec 14, 2020
COPIED!!

I have been dating my girlfriend for the past 2 years now and we have never had sex. I provide everything for her and make her happy.

I swear to anything, the highest we have done is to cuddle and kiss.

Her reason for no sex is she wants to keep her body for the man that will marry her.

My girl is very good looking. Tall, fair and busty. It hasn’t been easy for us not doing sex but I have been patient cause I have plans to marry her.

But what happened recently shocked me that I don’t know what to do next.

I went to the house I rented for her in Ketu. I purposely got a spare key from the landlord without her notice.

Guess what?? I caught her having sex with a guy. Like he was digging her seriously from behind.

I was shocked and confused. I didnt even know when i angrily pulled off my clothes and wanted to join them in bed. The next thing the stupid boy ran away while my girlfriend started crying that I want to rape her and she will report me to the police.

I just left the house. I have been unable to eat for the past few days. It has been on my mind all week.

I honestly don’t know what to do next.

Do I beg her or what? Pls help me cry cry
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:45am On Dec 14, 2020
Yes, go back and beg her
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? by Mokason288(m): 4:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Mstheeeew

To those who haven’t read the story please don’t read it

I REPEAT DON’T read it

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? by orisa37: 4:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Drop her. Get another girl that is Covid19 free.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? by illicit(m): 5:06am On Dec 14, 2020
U could have recorded d event on ur phone....
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? by Kondomatic(m): 5:12am On Dec 14, 2020
MajesticKris:
COPIED!!

I have been dating my girlfriend for the past 2 years now and we have never had sex. I provide everything for her and make her happy.

I swear to anything, the highest we have done is to cuddle and kiss.

Her reason for no sex is she wants to keep her body for the man that will marry her.

My girl is very good looking. Tall, fair and busty. It hasn’t been easy for us not doing sex but I have been patient cause I have plans to marry her.

But what happened recently shocked me that I don’t know what to do next.

I went to the house I rented for her in Ketu. I purposely got a spare key from the landlord without her notice.

Guess what?? I caught her having sex with a guy. Like he was digging her seriously from behind.

I was shocked and confused. I didnt even know when i angrily pulled off my clothes and wanted to join them in bed. The next thing the stupid boy ran away while my girlfriend started crying that I want to rape her and she will report me to the police.

I just left the house. I have been unable to eat for the past few days. It has been on my mind all week.

I honestly don’t know what to do next.

Do I beg her or what? Pls help me cry cry

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? by WoundedLamb: 5:19am On Dec 14, 2020
Mokason288:
Mstheeeew

To those who haven’t read the story please don’t read it

I REPEAT DON’T read it

I want to sincerely apologize for not listening to you.

OP, you caught your girlfriend cheating and then you don't even know what happened to you, you quickly pulled off your clothes and attempted to join in the romp? And then she said you wanted to rape her and threatened to report you to the police?

Why do I have this feeling that you truly wanted to assault or actually assaulted the girl cause she cheated on you, and you're just here test-running the lies you intend to sell to the police when they eventually grab you? If that's the case, you might as well tell the police you weren't even in town that day. That's probably a more believable story than the crap up there. No offense intended.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? by LawLab247: 5:21am On Dec 14, 2020
Dunno
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:55am On Dec 14, 2020
OP, you and this your disjointed copied story are both Efulefu.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2020
Join them in bed.
Threesomes r so fun
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? by juniorstar(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2020
this story no add up!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? by phrancys001(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sell the bed

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend In Bed With Another Guy…pls What Do I Do Next??? by updatechange(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kuku kee ur self grin

(1) (Reply)

Recovered COVID-19 Patients Have Vaccine-like Immunity – Study / Man And Wife Create A Baby Saver Box / I Don’t Want To Exit Office A Failure - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.