Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas (25581 Views)

5 Killed, Many Injured In Gombe As Former And present Governors' Loyalists Clash / NAF Establishes Directorate Of Veteran Affairs – Director / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by whytediamond(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2020
Bbb
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by Guyman02: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2020
The Air Force seems to be well organised under the current COAS when compared to the Army. Air Marshal Sadique has shown great leadership although sandwiched by the failures of Buratai
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by relicng: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Good move
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by Supremecc(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2020
Your business come first.

Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by friday2011(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Made4lyff:
BEC tools for sale complete with video tutorials. Quote me and I will contact you.

Price is $5k! For big boys only.

Criminal...

Find your customers go front...

They are not on this forum.
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2020
Awusa people...practicing autopederasty since 1960 tongue
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by Hades2016(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2020
BH watching and smiling
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by kuuljay(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2020
flyingpig:
Na den get highest number of military bases and barracks but na dem insecurity worry pass
use your tongue to count your teeth,you think they don't know what they are doing? The only reasonable base close to the south was in Makurdi,but they have emptied it and shifted everything to the north,if lake chad was safe they would have moved all navy base to Bornu,these guys are getting ready for something and the rest of the country is sleeping
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by OluwaChuzy(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2020
Picture Num 3.. Person wey no calm down understand how to set common block, shey na him wan calm down understand people? Na only 1 Block e jus need to set for the photoshoot.... Still he got it wrong, I think I should move to the Left where there's nothing Right abi make I stay for this Right where theres nothing Left... This KonTree sha

2 Likes

Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by ajailer(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2020
All military airfields are in the north and some ppl here are talking of nice pictures rather than ask why the in-balance of military infrastructures in the country. Even naval bases will soon start being stationed in the north at the rate we are going.

I hope a southern president will get to the seat of power and then start ensuring a balance in military infrastructures all over the country since that with even all these military bases in the north, insecurity is their main problem.
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by Akfrenzy(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2020
LAS LAS NA SCAM

I GUESS THE EXTENSION IS TO COMBAT INSECURITY BUT IF THEY ARREST BOKO BOYS THEY'LL STILL RELEASE THEM UNDER THE GUISE OF "REPENTANT"

WHO'S FOOLING WHO ?
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by money121(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Military might all situated in the north but there is still high rate of terror..
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by 4ckyou: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Timekeeper:
Why gombe? Why not Anambra or abia

NAF have base in abia, in owerrinta
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by slowice(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Na everything dem dey throw party for.... Which kind yeye country be this? I fb shows how unserious we are.
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by Sunepal13(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Mykelhendriz:
Is it by establishing barracks... or it’s about fighting and protecting the people you have sworn to protect.. Nigeria �� military is a disgrace from the top... when they ask them about looted military fund, they will tell you it was used to establish barracks...

So disheartening
You disgust me.
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by Clemzy16(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2020
I hope for a fact that this will solve the lingering issue of insecurity in the country.
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by primestreams: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by Amorprincesa24: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
An avenue has been created for more money to be stolen. They will use 1 trillion to build this. Thieves!
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by GreatResearcher: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
solacecraig:

I love the NAF
You can say that again!
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by GreatResearcher: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
solacecraig:

I love the NAF
We all love NAF
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by zhike: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
What is the purpose of the Nigerian Air Force, why can’t they destroy Bokoharam.
Re: Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas by Mykelhendriz: 5:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Sunepal13:

You disgust me.

Ok bro... sorry about that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano PDP Chairman, Rabiu Bichi Calls For Cancelation Of #supplementaryelections / Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa / "We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.