Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center (22435 Views)

Tunji-Ojo Test Runs E-Gates At Abuja Airport (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Government Test-run Itakpe-warri Rail-line (2014 VIDEO) / LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 08, 2020
Those collecting faac times 5 of kano have nothing to show. But their people go blame northerners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Timekeeper: 5:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Nice one arewa

3 Likes

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by solmusdesigns: 6:06am On Sep 08, 2020
cool

God blessed Kano and Akwa Ibom with Kwankwaso/Ganduje and Akpabio/Emanuel Udom this guy's infrastructural development are targeting the future

Although they are corrupt like most Nigerians but they give people little things too see for our tax

2 Likes

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Nchenches: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2020
naptu2:
Peacock @dawisu

https://mobile.twitter.com/dawisu/status/1302892101710090240

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFd4ZnFkQQ4

Kano peaceful in the last 5 years after Boko Haram was used to bomb out Goodluck Jonathan from Aso Rock.
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by ayenale1(m): 6:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Is this worth inviting camera men to launch??if the gov is asked what are u launching, what will he say? Chai.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Paul8344(m): 6:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Did I hear most peaceful?
Good one joor but maintenance will always be the problem
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Nchenches: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2020
ehinmowo:

Kaduna has not been rivalry-ing anything since 1999. Kaduna is not even a competition in the game. Kano dey compete (within it's own capacity) with Lagos and PH.

Kaduna has been a bloody state for long time. No reasonable investor would put his money in such environment. Kano on the other hand has being seeing increasing level of peace. Which I attribute to the increasing level of education. And it's leaders have been somewhat instrumental. PS: I am not a fan of Gandollar!

Kaduna is not peaceful because Islamists of Kaduna aim to eliminate Christianity from Kaduna.

Kano is home to Islam in the north.
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by hamxee33(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2020
Funjosh:
What they are going to steal, kill and destroy soon, just wait till then.
until then can u please applaud a good work once in ur lyf and safe ur castigation for the future

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by muykem: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2020
Wike is busy using Rivers state money sponsoring PDP. Northern governors are better than their south counterparts considering their revenue and performance.

2 Likes

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by relicng: 6:49am On Sep 08, 2020
My concern is maintenance, we have refinery in Nigeria but are they functioning?
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by johnisaola(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2020
This gandollar know how to get his dollars' % (percentage)
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Funjosh(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2020
hamxee33:
until then can u please applaud a good work once in ur lyf and safe ur castigation for the future

Calm down and sip zobo. It's a Nigeria thing, come back in the next one year and tell me if all are still intact and working fine �
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by omenka(m): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2020
"Kano is becoming an ultra modern state" someone said.

Ultra modern because of CCTV? Na wa o. I've never seen a people that misuse the word Utra more than Nigerians. Ultra means "beyond". Ultra modern means "beyond modern". How does the installation of CCTV make a place ultra modern?

Not trying to put a wet towel over the thread or its significance, but the exaggeration is unnecessary. The development is necessary nevertheless. Good choice of action by the state government.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Eriokanmi: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2020
Good news coming from kano for the first time in a long time
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2020
Who be that heediot wey dey talk say Ganduje is working? I sure say na Elrufai bomboy.

Go siddon jare.
Your papa the midget don turn Kaduna to nyama nyama and you dey there dey hail an achiever.
Nonsense

The thunder wey go judge your papa don dey near Lusaka.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by 4tomandchi: 7:05am On Sep 08, 2020
I love this development even tho I feel it's an inspiration drawn from his abgada dollar thriller. But on a softer note by the time the other regions of the country will wake up the North will be miles away in terms of development and social infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by kuuljay(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Something PDP installed in Abuja more than ten years ago,some are still visible on the streets cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy chai?
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by foreshore(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2020
naptu2:
Peacock @dawisu

https://mobile.twitter.com/dawisu/status/1302892101710090240

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFd4ZnFkQQ4

Obviously some dollars go don rest inside the pocket of gandollar de dollar man.
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by andyanders: 7:15am On Sep 08, 2020
IamWonderful:
Gandollar, chief unarmed robber, well done

They are known as Pen Robbers. That is what our politicians are. You must be a professional Pen Robber before you can be accepted into any political party in Nigeria.

It is part of the requirments needed by anyone that wants to get into politics in Nigeria. It is not a crime, hence Gandollar has not and cannot be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Niyil: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2020
Lagos needs same in all major parts of the state.
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Goldeno(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
how much dollars did he pocket again before this showroom was set up? cheesy grin grandoller will not disappoint when it comes to bribing cool
why don't you go ask your governor who did it better to tell you

1 Like

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by yommen: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2020
Funjosh:
What they are going to steal, kill and destroy soon, just wait till then.

You don't have to be so pessimistic. The state is said to be the most peaceful state in Nigeria in the last 5 years. That's something to hold on to. So, calm down.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Kano! I'm proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by MyMouth(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2020
If not for the bribe collection issue ehn, Gamduje would have been a vice presidential candidate in waiting. The guy dey try sha, even though na thief like all of them.
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2020
How will CCTV cameras improve the economy of the state? How will it help deal with the unclear laws in Nigeria and the Nigerian justice system? How will CCTV help defeat corruption? CCTV serves no other purpose than mass surveillance if you think installing it is for your benefit better think again, sha I trust Nigeria in a years time the thing no go dey work again and then go kuku thief all the equipment as soon as Gandollar handover whenever he plans to do that
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Chicastle:
But must they broadcast this ? Which kind Society be this self
Broadcasting it is even a way to tell criminals that there are eyes everywhere in order to deter crime.
The best way to fight crime is by preventing it.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by emmy512: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Elvixbeatz:
Nice one sha.. only that na naija we dey so.. u go fit dey hear case of missing footage..

Abeggy we jst have to turn down democracy becos it's a fraudulent system of government.. the green book guild by Gaddafi is d fastest and best way for Africa..

Over know know ppl mk una abeg no quote me oooo... I no dey feel fine today o
If they even know how to make a footage miss without raising suspicion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC / PDP NEC Meeting: Tensions Rise Within Wike’s Camp As Makinde Dumps G-5 Governors / Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.