Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center (22445 Views)

Tunji-Ojo Test Runs E-Gates At Abuja Airport (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Government Test-run Itakpe-warri Rail-line (2014 VIDEO) / LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by comrChris(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2020
CCTV Dave Umahi has installed almost in every junction in abakaliki.

Anyways, congratulations to kano
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Surveillants(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2020
Professor FE reviewed how to make an engine that runs on ordinary water.
Click on the link below to see.
https:///pbUsoj-1kW
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by VicM6: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2020
Did i saw some people typing Kano state is peaceful...... peaceful my ass... no northern state is peaceful in Nigeria
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by nijascammers: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2020
From the voice of the speaker I can tell he’s obsessed and for sure the people that will be monitoring those cameras will be dozing off . One thing again is the walls of that room will be decorated with spits and phlegm if you’ve been to gidan murtala you know what I’m talking about .
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by IAmkingoludav(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2020
like say dey no catch the state governor on cam
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by ebbo(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2020
Nchenches:

Kaduna is not peaceful because Islamists of Kaduna aim to eliminate Christianity from Kaduna.

Kano is home to Islam in the north.

Belief me, Christians are the problems of kaduna state. Ask ur self, y is northern kaduna peaceful? And we ve alot of christains living and schooling among us. Christians in kaduna feel they should ve same political power like the muslims but it is not possible na, since we re the majority. What they usually do, is to transfer aggression to the innocent fulani heardsmen in their locality. And u know herdsmen no dey carry last,they will pay them back in folds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by soso22(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Umunnem ndi east especially the Abians, as you can see Northerners are not our problem, let's hold our Governors accountable biko nu.
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by hamxee33(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2020
Funjosh:

Calm down and sip zobo. It's a Nigeria thing, come back in the next one year and tell me if all are still intact and working fine �
what ever!!!
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2020
Good one, let monitor Ipob.
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by rafcrown(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Some states should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by FriendNG: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2020
ehinmowo:

Kaduna has not been rivalry-ing anything since 1999. Kaduna is not even a competition in the game. Kano dey compete (within it's own capacity) with Lagos and PH.

Kaduna has been a bloody state for long time. No reasonable investor would put his money in such environment. Kano on the other hand has being seeing increasing level of peace. Which I attribute to the increasing level of education. And it's leaders have been somewhat instrumental. PS: I am not a fan of Gandollar!

Elrufai started the rivalry of a thing (but jokingly) during the Pandemic.
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Saintly01(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Skyehigher1: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2020
With the coutinuity of democracy in Nigeria , Nigeria will be better place in nearest future
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by holycup(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Welcome development from Gandollar.
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chicastle:
But must they broadcast this ? Which kind Society be this self
U can't put CCTV without informing the public. It's mandatory, I do CCTV camera installation, that's why when u enter banks and otha private business places u'll see the notification tag.
You can't video or take my pic without informing me.
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Openbusiness:
Nice one..... But how has Kano been the most peaceful state in Nigeria for the last 5 years? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a lie or not, I just want to know how did they arrived at that conclusion, which rating system, which statistics data etc. Because it would be so nice if there was actually a factual theoretical rating model available to provide such statistics in Nigeria. That would be so cool.
Yes! Kano and Jigawa has the least criminal and insecurity cases within the quoted years as such he can boast to say the most peaceful state in the nation.
NSCDC, NPF and Human right groups publish annual criminal cases ranging from kidnapping, thuggery, arm robbery, raping and other related social vices. You can access the information through their annual reports.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by kolaaderin: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
27Pushing30:

The UK broadcasts theirs too and most of the CCTV’s are not even hidden.

Its politics at the end of the day

But seriously Kano has been peaceful (at least in the news)
Letting people know there is CCTV reduced crime on it own. It's plays a good role in mind game of the criminal elements. Not committing crime is better than investigating crime because we have the means to investigate. The goal is not to commit crime.
Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Openbusiness: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Coronabirus:

Yes! Kano and Jigawa has the least criminal and insecurity cases within the quoted years as such he can boast to say the most peaceful state in the nation.
NSCDC, NPF and Human right groups publish annual criminal cases ranging from kidnapping, thuggery, arm robbery, raping and other related social vices. You can access the information through their annual reports.
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center by Kingbuhari(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
He should just put one in his babaliga that will be showing us when he want to put stolen money there... Mad man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination / Farouk Yahaya: Buhari, Osinbajo Decorate Army Chief With New Rank / Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.