Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Open Heaven 8 September 2020 – Company For The Lonely I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heaven 8 September 2020 – Company For The Lonely I (124 Views)

Open Heaven 8 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Altar Of Praise / Open Heaven 8 March 2018 Thursday – FAVOURED BY MERCY / Open Heaven 8 February 2018: Now That You Are Saved II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 8 September 2020 – Company For The Lonely I by ChristianFeeds: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2020
Loneliness can be a very painful experience. It is possible to be in the middle of a large crowd and still be lonely. It is a lonely life when you are a good cook, but have nobody else to eat the meals you prepare. It is a lonely life when you see something and you laugh alone because there is nobody to laugh with. For anyone reading this devotional today who is looking for a life partner, in the name that is above every other name, your wedding bells will ring soon. All that loneliness will be over soon in the mighty name of Jesus.

MFM Daily Devotional 8 September 2020 – Say No To Fear

David was one man who experienced loneliness. He was left alone at the backside of the desert. The only company he had was sheep. When the national prophet visited his town and told his father to bring all his sons, nobody remembered to bring David, but he was eventually anointed by Prophet Samuel and straightway, the yoke of loneliness in his life was destroyed permanently (1 Samuel 16:11-13).

David was alone in the desert for many years, but he did not take that as an excuse to misbehave, after all, nobody could see him there. He did not decide to commit suicide. I want to encourage you: the time of loneliness is not a time to destroy or terminate your future. The anointing that will end the loneliness is coming; when it arrives. Will it find you waiting faithfully on God?

Use the time of loneliness to ...

continue from https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/09/open-heaven-8-september-2020-company.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Murphy’s Law Or God’s Law? / "Encourage Him." / When All Hope Is Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.