Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Supernatural Leading To Your Marital Breakthrough - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Supernatural Leading To Your Marital Breakthrough (262 Views)

Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. / What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Leading To Your Marital Breakthrough by 3ice: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2020
1. Marital Restoration via Kingdom Service!
‘I joined this Commission in 1995; thereafter, my husband sent me out of the house, and I could no longer have access to my children. However, I never stopped praying for my family. When Bishop David Oyedepo flagged off the Wonder Double Prophetic Agenda in 2015, I made a covenant with God to engage in Kingdom advancement endeavours. While I stopped praying for my family, I engaged in praying Kingdom advancement prayers and reached out to souls. Also, apart from the general fast on Wednesday, I engaged in a self-proclaimed fast once every week then God showed up! My husband walked back, and God restored my home after twenty-four years.
Secondly, gave up a location in my hometown for Church planting, While I continued in my stewardship, I sowed transportation seed in my zone. Lo and behold, the plague of death in my family was destroyed. Two of my brothers were healed of a strange sickness. I give God all the glory’! – Olajumoke A.

Join us this sunday in living faith church Otta or any winners church closest to you to receive your own word of breakthrough that shall take away any marital curse and step you into your next level of dominion.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Leading To Your Marital Breakthrough by 3ice: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2020
1. Miracle Husband Via Soul Winning!
“I came into this Commission hopeless and without direction, wondering if that was what life was all about.
At one of the services, the Bishop declared that 248 people were going to get married that same year, and that the fulfilment of God’s plan for us is seeking the interest of God’s kingdom. But somehow, I kept wondering how it was going to happen.
I made up my mind to be serious with God and His Word. So, I declared that this time around was for me.
During that time, I was really out to see that this declaration was fulfilled in my life. So, I participated in soul winning. I went out preaching the Word, not knowing that the person I was preaching to was to be my husband.
Today, we are colourfully and gloriously married! I have come to give God the glory for all He has done for me!” --- Mrs. Chichi, O.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Leading To Your Marital Breakthrough by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Wonderful @_" colorfully married " grin.

Praise God.
Re: Supernatural Leading To Your Marital Breakthrough by 3ice: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2020
You are invited to tomorrow service at Living faith church Otta and other Winners chapel church in other states in the edition tagged convenant day of marital breakthrough.

Come catch a word of encounter that will solve every marital challenge you may be going through.

(1) (Reply)

. / NIGERIA At 60 / Unlimited Benefits With Electrokristron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.