Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) (34815 Views)

One Policeman Confirmed Dead As Robbers Attack A Bank In Ekiti State. / Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by uvie66: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Welcome to Biafra Land were the people are warm, kind and hospitable. Independence is getting close. Nnamdi comman see ya people oo
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2020
When will all these nonsense stop?
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by Twinna: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2020
I hope this is not IPOB attack.
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by inumidun2010(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2020
xscoffy:

U call a policeman innocent

Pray you don't get into their trap.

My brother, my experience with those people will never make me PITY anyone of them... I say it everytime ... I don't LIKE them.. Anytime u hear a case of raiding people... Just know 60% of them are innocent and the CONFUSED POLICE knows this...

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by uvie66: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2020
thecuteone:

Shut up there angry angry angry
What's shut up again...is it not IBOS killing Ibos.
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by uvie66: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2020
MrOjay1:
The burgeoning state of insecurity in the East is becoming worrisome.
.....Yes... the quicker Nnamdi's ambition is achieved the better.
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2020
Make person just see Netherlands or Ireland enter
This country issa fûçkèd up nation you hardly sleep with two eye's closed embarassed
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by promotervickky(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2020
The pictures speaks of Cutlass injuries, where did the gunshot wounds come from? Our security must be trained to counter these things....from the pictures, the police was not expecting it.

Also these pictures should be censored, not everything about police must be on the media
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by Smony: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2020
This country don finish for buhari hand....
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by Arrewa: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Coldie:

Oga retaliation we still dae wait o
you are waiting for the media to tell you scores?
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2020
undecided

One mind dey tell me to say RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured yet another mind just dey tell me make I waka pass because of the kind pipu wey dey involved.

For humanity sakes ooo...lemme just go by the first mind.
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by Coldie(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
you are waiting for the media to tell you scores?
E go start from u na.

U said u want to retaliate without getting to the bottom of the matter and finding out the main truth, u said u must attack innocent people over a lie and sth they know nothing about.

We must not wait for the media the earlier u start the earlier the media will get to know about it.

I can even give u tips to do it yourself so it would be faster. Google how to become a serial killer u will get enough info there
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
uvie66:
.....Yes... the quicker Nnamdi's ambition is achieved the better.
I don't get u.

No right thinking igbo man will accept nnamdi kanus ambition
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by Barrister900(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheChameleon:
angry

We have to disarm these Biafuroans. undecided

Too much violence there. I don see Anambra for like 20 crime articles this week.

Abia don resume duty. undecided
....go hang urself... e go soon be ur turn
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by Arrewa: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Coldie:

E go start from u na.

U said u want to retaliate without getting to the bottom of the matter and finding out the main truth, u said u must attack innocent people over a lie and sth they know nothing about.

We must not wait for the media the earlier u start the earlier the media will get to know about it.

I can even give u tips to do it yourself so it would be faster. Google how to become a serial killer u will get enough info there
and I asked you a simple question do you expect to see the scores on the media?
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
and I asked you a simple question do you expect to see the scores on the media?
How am I going to feel how powerful u are if I don't hear about ur killing prowess?

I ask u
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Oh My God
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by sameks08(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
they want collect 20 ######@###########
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by MsAllison(f): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Coldie:

Nairaland is biased I have reported that guy so many times nothing ever happens so I just ignore. When things get too much I move to twitter
seun employed a bias partisan APC mod
nairaland politics section is messed up because of that mod.

many nairalanders have complained about him but seun refused to take action or caution him.
he only cares about the revenues he generates from nairaland forgetting that nairaland power lies with the people and their voice matters.
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by Arrewa: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Coldie:

How am I going to feel how powerful u are if I don't hear about ur killing prowess?

I ask u

You kill 2 Hausa men at it was all over the media..

So you don't even know that the game is already on?

Pray for peace... Cos the media only start counting when the scores hit 100.

We pray things doesn't get worse...cos you guys are always at receiving end.
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
the ones you have been hearing what did you do?

You kill 2 Hausa men at it was all over the media...

You think the media will carry the coded killing of Igbos in the north?

So you don't even know that the game is already on?

Pray for peace... Cos the media only start counting when the scores hit 100.

We pray things doesn't get worse...cos you guys are always at receiving end.
Deal then... May the best man win.

U have no power over the north try to heat up Kano a lil, so I would know that when I throw my Trump card I won't think twice
Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
realstars:
Dayly Killings In Nigeria,

Terrible change from what was promised by Barawo Bubu and his gang of looters in the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC in 2015.
How did we let ourselves be scammed so easily twice

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

[img]https://4.bp..com/-62ekVlZQ4k0/VRqwTqRc6_I/AAAAAAAAfFo/BM3a6RPMKEo/s1600/buhari%2Bwinner%2Bpresidential%2Belections.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill One Policeman In Abia, Injure 4 (Graphic Photos) by Investnow2017: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
DO NOT LISTEN TO SATANIC VERSES OF HELLFIRE, RATHER LISTEN TO WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES

Where do we go when we die? Only God has the answer, and that answer is clearly provided in the Bible. Where did God say Adam and Eve, the first sinners, will go when they die?
The Bible book of Genesis chapter 3 verse 19 answers: "In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you RETURN TO THE GROUND for out of it you were taken, for dust you are and to DUST YOU WILL RETURN". When we die we return to dust of which we were created. But is that the end? No. Jesus answers: "Do not marvel at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the grave will hear his voice and come out....." John 5:28, 29.
So, Jesus promises that in future there will be a resurrection of those who have died. And the Bible added "there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.." Acts chapter 24:15. Therefore when we die, whether righteous or unrighteous, we go to the grave to wait for the resurrection promised by Jesus Christ."
Is it everyone that will be resurrected? No. For Jesus said that those who sinned against the holy spirit will neither be forgiven in this world nor in the world to come. Meaning, they will not be resurrected.
This is the refreshing truth of God's word. God never said anyone will die and go to a place of fire to be burned forever. In the account of creation, the Bible simply said "in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" Genesis 1:1. There is no record in the account of creation where it is written that God created a place of fire to burn the wicked forever. That teaching is the idea of Satan and his agents, not of God at all.
Will the wicked be punished? Certainly yes. The Bible says the wicked will be punished with everlasting destruction. They will die after God's judgement and never to rise again. This is what the Bible calls lake of fire or Second Death, Rev 21:8.
But the living now are encouraged to seek God because those that will be destroyed in the upcoming destruction of the wicked will never be resurrected, as they will suffer everlasting destruction, 2nd Thessalonians 1:6-9.
THIS IS THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD THE BIBLE.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos / Violence In Ebonyi State. Very Graphic Pictures / Young Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Owerri, Imo State. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.