Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

"God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie (634 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by kktbm: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2020
Charlieboy goes hard on pastors Ibiyeomie and Oyedepo

Quoting Charlie boy

“Look at these Con Men Of God.

So pastor Ibiyeome is saying that The Chief Racketeer, Pastor, Cardinal, Pope, Bishop Oyedepo can’t make mistakes because he’s all knowing?
Even in the house of worship he is calling our anointed Daddy Freeez a Bastard?

Pastor Ibiyeome,
Who is your father?
Where you not born on the express road because dats where most accidents happen.
Is Oyedepo man or God?
I know you have your head far up Oyedepo’s Ass dat u can’t see or hear clearly any more.

If you decide to make Daddy Freeeez a topic I will make you my Assignment.

God punish useless Fake Pastors�”

Source: lindaikeji https://www.instagram.com/p/CE3h0QmjYgf/?igshid=ejwl6u16cd7w

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by Righteousness89(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2020
Here are Group of People and Personalites that God will PUNISH

1. The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God

2.But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

3. And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

4. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

5. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

6. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by Golan007: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2020
It is finished.

grin
Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
A

which one is "A" again Righteousness89??
You don dey book space so you fit go compose some epistle shey?
Na your way bro.

Ps: pastors Ibiyeomie and Oyedepo are both Gods of Men. Ibiyeomie's comments are uncalled for, containg traces of bile and unbecoming for someone his status

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by BigTableShaker(f): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Area fada is here..
Every fhucker wan trend for pastor matter.
Buhh they can't try shitt with the headslamming basterrds cos they know there will be consequences.
Now I know why moha brought the sword and terrorists.

Dear Pastor Ibiyeomi;
Don't destroy yourself by allowing negative people add gibberish and debris to your character, reputation, and aspirations. Keep all dreams alive but discreet, so that those with unhealthy tongues won't have any other option than to infest themselves with their own diseases.
Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by BigTableShaker(f): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
A
Abeg, take your time and type something wey make sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by daomi(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2020
h
Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by Bacteriologist(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2020
The reactions of Ibiyeomie has exposed most of these pastors for whom they really are: Touts and yahoo boys in suits.

Daddy Freeze has come to disrupt their market and that's why they're blowing hot to stop him. It's a pity so many people can't see this. Brainwashing is a very powerful tool of slavery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by NOC1(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2020
I don't blame most of these GOs, i blame their congregation who have given them the position of God in their lives.

Most people have fear for their pastors than God, most people are brainwashed to the extent they will pick arms to fight God for they so called preachers and GOs.

respect your GOs but don't fear them, try to question every words of theirs in your quiet time, reflect on their lifestyles to see if it is worth emulating, many are just products of Theological schools and philosophical teachings who were anointed with Goya oil or groundnut oil in olive bottles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by Madibah(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2020
I no say Charlie boy no get sense
But he's right on this one

1 Like

Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by donnie(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2020
macbede:

which one is "A" again Righteousness89??
You don dey book space so you fit go compose some epistle shey?
Na your way bro. cheesy

Ps: pastors Ibiyeomie and Oyedepo are both Gods of Men. Ibiyeomie's comments are uncalled for, containg traces of bile and unbecoming for someone his status

Funny indeed... You know him cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by daddytime(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Singing....

The party scatter, the party scatter...

Tell me are you ready oh, are you ready oh

1 Like

Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Here are Group of People and Personalites that God will PUNISH

1. The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God

2.But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

3. And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

4. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

5. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

grin grin grin grin

Here we go again... Remove the story of heaven and hell, you will see religion won't sell again.

1 Like

Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2020
NOC1:
I don't blame most of these GOs, i blame their congregation who have given them the position of God in their lives.

Most people have fear for their pastors than God, most people are brainwashed to the extent they will pick arms to fight God for they so called preachers and GOs.

respect your GOs but don't fear them, try to question every words of theirs in your quiet time, reflect on their lifestyles to see if it is worth emulating, many are just products of Theological schools and philosophical teachings who were anointed with Goya oil or groundnut oil in olive bottles.

Bros u need to watch that video and see where the members were shouting Yes and Amen to every of the Pastor threat. Religion and the fear of Daddy GOs has really brainwashed Africans.
Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2020
Everybody clear road for Area Fada grin grin
Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by desiredhome: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2020
NOC1:

Must of these guelible followers don't even know God....
Hunger/poverty are the reason they are ass licking these criminals disguising as Engels......
Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by desiredhome: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2020
NOC1:

Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by NOC1(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Bros u need to watch that video and see where the members were shouting Yes and Amen to every of the Pastor threat. Religion and the fear of Daddy GOs has really brainwashed Africans.

Bro i watched it, if i am in such congregation i go just carry my bible fiammmmmmm, i do it often.
Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2020
NOC1:

Bro i watched it, if i am in such congregation i go just carry my bible fiammmmmmm, i do it often.

Lool
I dey tell u
Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: "God Punish Useless Fake Pastors"- Charly Boy Slams Pastor Ibiyeomie by CodeTemplar: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Church Of Nigeria (anglican Communion) Hosts International Youth Conference / Whats The Difference Between Protestants And Pentecostals Churches / The 7 Prophetic Pillars Of Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.