Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye (50571 Views)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Corrinthians(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
The social media influencer and Endsars activist who also prides herself as a hardcore Obidient has attacked the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, just days after boasting to have "roasted" the Nobel laureate, Prof. Woke Soyinka.

In a message she shared on the micro blogging site, X, formerly known as Twitter, she stated:

"Pastor Adeboye constantly urging Nigerians to pray for Nigeria… but rarely calls out the cause of Nigeria’s woes! Rarely calls them out for a failure to serve. The Jesus you worship served and called out corruption point blank! Some of una go say touch not my anointed! Anointing wey no dey anoint."

Not comfortable with her comment, a follower replied thus:

"You expect him to curse the country like you?? No negative vibes here Carey your badluck dey where you dey."

...to which the activist then responded:

"photoriichy86
I expect him to curse the people that have plunged Nigeria into the deep poverty, corruption, lawlessness, backwardness, thuggery, terrorism and suffering many Nigerians are experiencing but because your brain is the size of a lint, I understand that you can only think in strands. Maybe spend some time, do some light reading to better to enhance your cognitive skills… only then can you begin to grasp the concept that a knife can either be a tool or a weapon! It all depends on who’s handling it.

Happy dependence day!
"

On the ensuing thread, the activist was lampooned for her cherry picking her battles, especially on the wake of renewed terrorist attacks by the proscribed secessionist group, IPOB. She was accused of turning a blind eye to the terror sweeping across the South East while attacking those she perceive as the political enemies of the last presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi.

Comments were still pouring in as at the time of posting this report, most of which are divided along party lines.

@dj_switchaholic

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by TemplarLandry: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Another ĮPOB heretic.
She's not called Dj. Witch for nothing.
Light and darkness don't relate.

225 Likes 35 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by TANID(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by RingRoadMafia: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
How exactly is this an attack?
She simply spoke her mind and she spoke facts! Adeboye and his fellow gods of men will never speak of the ills in this country because it is those ills that guarantee bumper church membership and massive "seed" sowing for them. If the country was in good shape, the demand for miracle money will drastically drop and they know this!

292 Likes 37 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Same Adeboye's RCCG that created Directorate of Politics & Governance prior to the 2023 general election. These guys don't care about the masses.

Since 1986, Pastor Kumuyi has been telling Nigerians to pray for & support the president/head of state cox they are destined & ordained from heaven to take us to the promise land.

I pity people wey dey take dis pastorpreneurs serious while dey tour d world with private jet thanks 2 d tithes, offerings, first fruits, harvest, bazaar from poor church members.

Since wey Lai Mohammed cast Mbaka, baba don go flight mode.

165 Likes 20 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by DatNiggaDaz: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Since when did the muslim muslim emilokans start caring about a Pastor who is a Christian. Thesame MU-MU mandate theives who abused, maimed & terrorized Christians are now in love with a Christian Pastor that they "cared" so much about

The gods of balablu went to the extent of cloning Bishops to spite the Christians after poisoning the holy communion with gaffes .. the emilokans kept quiet .. promoted the sacrilege on social media. The supporters of the MU-MU maladministration of Tinubu are now crying on behalf of a Pastor. grin

Wonders shall never end

63 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Corrinthians(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
How exactly is this an attack?
It's a complement, my dear Obidient IPOB. You may change the topic to reflect your bias. smiley

90 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Raskimonojendor: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Like Obiamuju Udeh (real name: DJ switch) like Chinedu Gbarebo. Both are Igbos social media wing chapter members that love to insult people as old as their grandpas.

87 Likes 16 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by talented321: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
They praise and tell their members to pray for the nation, when deep down they know nothing is going to change and instead of telling the politicians the plain truth rather they always want favor from them.. The girl is right...

Deep down i want to touch an electric fence to know whether it's working.. But

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by RingRoadMafia: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Corrinthians:
It's a complement, my dear Obidient IPOB. You may change the topic to reflect your bias. smiley

Isn't that exactly what you did? Unlike you, I call a spade what it is. DJ SWITCH DIDNT LIE!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Righthussle: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
This girl doesn't understand that poverty is one of the things that makes pulpit banditry business thrive in Nigeria. Remove poverty from Nigeria and you'll see their tithe/offering collection centres empty.

The more poverty we experience in the land, the more poor gullible people run to these tithe/offering collection centres for financial breakthrough. And the more they go , the more money the pulpit bandits get.

https://wealthresult.com/entrepreneurship/top-10-richest-pastors-in-world

Have you wondered why out of the 10 richest pastors in the world 5 are Nigerians?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Tracka: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
So people don't have freedom of speech in this country anymore..... they are always attacked by these unfortunate people. Allow people who want to pray for Nigeria to pray, if you want to curse Nigeria, do it, nobody is stoping you... people don't mind their business anymore because there is access to cheap data and phone

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Wisereborn: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another ĮPOB heretic.
From endsars heroin, una don carry Igbos join grin grin

Confused set of people grin grin

She poured out her mind, if you cannot counter what she said with evidences why not pretend as if you are wise undecided

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by killsmith(f): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
The politicians and pastors work together. The politicians loot the treasury and keep the poor, and the pastors sell false hope to the people to ease their suffering. This false hope keep the people from killing the politicians

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Free2Fly: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://twitter.com/dj_switchaholic/status/1708529431701045496

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx48oeZt7rZ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

These Yoruba pastors, just like the criminal they selected to rule Nigeria, are all Hushpuppis and unrepentant scammers.

Only misguided nitwits listen to them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Isobug: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another ĮPOB heretic.
Amotekum miscreant. Why not tell your God to cause those that plunge Nigeria into the mess of today. At least she made sense on like you Amotekum political jobber who is praising everything in government because of left over crumbs

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by plaindealer: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Koburu...

Another ipob attack Yoruba pastor..

What's new?

This is what ipos do..

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by JohnAOne: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
DJ WITCH!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by WhisperedNoise: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
She just said something very unnecessary and a bit da.ft.

EA ADEBOYE IS NOT YOUR PRESIDENT
EA ADEBOYE HAS NEVER BEEN YOUR PRESIDENT
EA ADEBOYE HAS NEVER BEEN A POLITICIAN
EA ADEBOYE HAS DONE MORE FOR NIGERIA THAN MANY POLITICIANS
EA ADEBOYE HAS FREEDOM OF SPEECH

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by NOwazobia: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Very unnecessary attack.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
They hate Christianity because they are anti Christ .

They hate the culture and traditions of others because it stands in the way of their Tower of Babel project aka one united soulless atheistic Brazilesque cultuterless society.

Google : Bioleninism and see why communism and Marxism alike appeals to society's dredges.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by LegendHero(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
This refugee transgender again.

She is mentally deranged and look like a yabaleft escapee. No one should take her serious.

Flat bottom witch. We no know if na man or woman.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by absoluteSuccess: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sometimes you don't have to attack everyone that's visible to you to maximize enmty for yourself. I mean if you are a successful brand called dj switch, would you have continually turned against everyone on sight?

You started out as a business till endears, you don't have a record of being an advocate of human rights until endsars. These men on the other hand have a career spanning decades and to you, they have to face the government.

Well you have right to choose your course in life, to fight for what you believe to be inalienable truth, but you can't impose your belief system on others who choose to fight the same course their own way as their faith permit them.

Trying to get people to do what you want and attacking them for not doing what you want is the other end of the spectrum of social bullying. Carry your cross or just don't go for the cross if you will not be able to carry it.

There's no elephant that finds its own trunk too heavy to carry.

61 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by BIZNess123(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
This lady is playing with fire

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Corn247: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Olóríburúkú ọmọ òfò

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another ĮPOB heretic.

Adeboye can Never speak Truth to power..

He dines and wines with them ..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
BIZNess123:
This lady is playing with fire

By speaking the truth?

can Adeboye call out any politician?..

even when a pastor of the church was massacred under Buhari

did Adeboye utter a word? about insecurity in the land?..

He's always good in frolicking with politicians ..

shame to all shameless sheeples

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Corrinthians(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:
This refugee transgender again.

She is mentally deranged and look like a yabaleft escapee. No one should take her serious.
The day the slovenly floozie says anything about the terrorism sweeping across Alaigbo would be the day I begin to suspect she is smarter than a wound up toy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Corrinthians(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Isn't that exactly what you did? Unlike you, I call a spade what it is.
Take not my comment to heart, I actually really don't give a shit about you or your opinion, or the opinion of whosoever you roll with. 😊

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Walehelt(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
He who the gods want to kill they first makes him mad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by PigKILLERpromax: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Really..but you rant and lament like a worthless OLD woman (OLUREMI) that discovered she is ovulating at 89yrs. cheesy

Corrinthians:
Take not my comment to heart, I actually really don't give a shit about you or your opinion, or the opinion of whosoever you roll with. 😊

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.