Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice (23815 Views)

Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Goldenheart(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Jabioro: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
As a husband you can not protect your children from molestation..Which name did your family have that will be as famous as politicians who intentional embezzled ours common wealth,still go to jail get free and control your futures.The husband is not good enough to be a man or father that young girl.Thank God the case has got to limelight..the 57 years old fool can't buy his way out the legal tussle..8 minis 57 equal 49 multiply it by 8 ..let spend 300 years plus in prison..

1 Like

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by prigoz(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
I am in support of the woman, if nothing is done, the suspect and other rapists will not lean. What stop the idi...t from going to prostitute and that was not the first time. The worst of it all is sending the victim's mother packing. The husband deserves to prosecutor as well.

1 Like

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by LegendHero(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pray for Anambra!

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by armadeo(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Na wa oh
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by ceeceeuwa: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bkayyy:
Try to reason from the husbands angle
Are you sane? Will you let same fate befall your female offspring?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Decryptor(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
An 8 year old girl was raped since march, she had a ruptured hymen and vaginitis since that March up until August/September...she didn't show any signs of pain or bleeding and no change in her gait and movement since then until the rapist was caught!

What a wonderful story! cheesy cheesy

They are attacking Anambra state from all sides!

Make dem continue!!

Like i said before, i won't be surprised if we see headlines on Nairaland with captions like,

"Archaeologists and historians find out that Judas Iscariot was from Anambra"

"Osama Bin Laden's root traced to Okija in Anambra"

"UNCOVERED: COVID-19 did not originally start from China it was created in Anambra"

Keep it coming with all the fake news!

As long as it keeps arousing the descendants of Lucifemi Satande who are e-warriors here, no problems!

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Bkayyy: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
favourume:

Reason what pls shocked shocked
Read the modified post
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Funny enough, the shame and stigma always start from the family.

That girl deserve justice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
dre11:

Ifeyinwa Ezukamma, a 40-year-old mother of five, was chased out of her matrimonial home by her husband’s family for insisting on justice for her eight-year-old daughter, raped by her tenant.

Ezukamma told newsmen that the incident took place in their country home, Ogidi, Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State. She said though she caught the suspect, aged 57, in the act on July 23, she claimed the man had been violating her daughter since March.

SOURCE
So their name was eventually mentioned

Your daughter will even remember you for life whenever she remembers how you fought for her

I am surprised that the woman picked up the role the man was supposed to be playing

May God not allow us have a father like this.

Amen!

I pray the woman gets help and justice from the government

May the girl also heal both physically and emotionally

Amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by molbic(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Anambra has already won the bad news of the month award while the month is not up to half
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by rollandben(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
How could a man done something terrible such way!!
this issuecis very heavy to hear...i hope the woman isnt manipulating anything here to gain poeple attention, bcause women could go to the appex to destroy o. but if that was true according to the woman statement, that Man called her husband and perpetrator of the evil act need to be jailed for the rest of their lif. SAY NO TO RAPE AND DONT CHOSE TO BE A PEDOPHILE. IT DESTROYED
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Bkayyy: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
ceeceeuwa:
Reread my post slowly and don't rush to insult
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by milkyworld(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
This life...
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Xisnin(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bkayyy:
Try to reason from the husbands angle.
Remember there are three sides to a story, I don't believe the woman's accusation that the husband took bribe from the rapist ( especially an allegation from Christians that are known Liars than a statement from a traditional worshipper that knows the implications of lies and injustice). The man is just trying to safe guard his daughters image and future and avoid making life a living hell for her. I believe he has his own way of getting justice because if not I'll say he is a slowpoke, a big fool and a fellow pedophile.
The woman is just a disobedient and stubborn wife, now the whole world has known that her daughter of 8 years old likes having sex with an old pedophile, though it's constitutionally rape but the way it's reported it sounds as if the girl was coerced and she enjoys the act.
She should have been smart and meet the necessary authorities to get justice without her name, family or that of daughter appearing in news like this. Now, the innocent girl will have to live the rest of her life with the stigma.

I hope you are typing this from a psychiatric ward?

I hope no one leaves a minor in your care because you wouldn't hesitate to help them "enjoy" with you.

4 Likes

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Xisnin(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

There are a lot of pedophiles out there.
Parents must be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Erys(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
Na buhari cause am

have you noticed that ambitious people don't have time for sex or masturbating, check all the great men of value, like Stephen jobs, mark Zuckerberg,etc

the ratio of men to women in silicon valley is 20:1 because these ambitious people don't have time for women. they have money for prostitute but they don't patronize them. infact prostitute are almost zero.

I am saying this because few youths have no great ambition to live for here in Nigeria. nothing.

that's why they have time to gamble and watch football and chase girls, counting sexual excapades. some have empty brains.

what goes into your brain Is what you give out GIGO. you sow what you reap. it will be worst in these Facebook generation.

you don't see flashy cars in silicon valley, yet these boys can afford luxury. but in Nigeria anything goes

You dey waka with dem?

1 Like

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by confydoedowaye(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jestin:
How can a man be in position of compromise when it involves his own blood. Some men are born foolish
If this is true, then the man is as guilty as the rapist, but how can a man stay calm and quiet, when his daughter is raped?
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Queenlovely(f): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fresh

1 Like

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Nanavati(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
is very possible that the father of the victim is in support of the rape and he should also be investigated
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Kaycee7(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bkayyy:
Remember there are three sides to a story, I don't believe the woman's accusation that the husband took bribe from the rapist ( especially an allegation from Christians that are known Liars than a statement from a traditional worshipper that knows the implications of lies and injustice). The man is just trying to safe guard his daughters image and future and avoid making life a living hell for her. I believe he has his own way of getting justice because if not I'll say he is a slowpoke, a big fool and a fellow pedophile.
The woman is just a disobedient and stubborn wife, now the whole world has known that her daughter of 8 years old likes having sex with an old pedophile, though it's constitutionally rape but the way it's reported it sounds as if the girl was coerced and she enjoys the act.
She should have been smart and meet the necessary authorities to get justice without her name, family or that of daughter appearing in news like this. Now, the innocent girl will have to live the rest of her life with the stigma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
Na buhari cause am

have you noticed that ambitious people don't have time for sex or masturbating, check all the great men of value, like Stephen jobs, mark Zuckerberg,etc

the ratio of men to women in silicon valley is 20:1 because these ambitious people don't have time for women. they have money for prostitute but they don't patronize them. infact prostitute are almost zero.

I am saying this because few youths have no great ambition to live for here in Nigeria. nothing.

that's why they have time to gamble and watch football and chase girls, counting sexual excapades. some have empty brains.

what goes into your brain Is what you give out GIGO. you sow what you reap. it will be worst in these Facebook generation.

you don't see flashy cars in silicon valley, yet these boys can afford luxury. but in Nigeria anything goes

Stop typing nonsense.

Watching too much movies is bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Mindlog: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Xisnin:

I hope no one leaves a minor in your care because you wouldn't hesitate to help them "enjoy" with you.

At least at the psychiatric wards I work in, we don't allow patients to have access to a phone. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Ayemileto(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
Na buhari cause am

the ratio of men to women in silicon valley is 20:1 because these ambitious people don't have time for women.

Mama, Jeff Bezos, the richest man on earth have time for women, Abi what did you think led up to his divorce?

Many other Billionaires also have various sexual life, that's not on the media.

You could have passed the valid points you made without mentioning those you mentioned, because they all have varying sex lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Bkayyy: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Xisnin:

Yes, from the psychiatric ward of reasoning. Where will you be when the girl will have to face the stigma?
Unlike you I don't do kids or teens. Not even the ones late teenage years (18 and 19)
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by victorjoe(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

I read and stopped at protecting the child's image. Which bloody image is that? There are ways to take care of such things. Nobody will see the child talkless of her picture and she will be relocated immediately.

She needs proper evaluation and a whole lot of other things. So if your fear is about the child image, forget it, she is covered.

Pray that something like this does not happen close to you. Cos I don't think you will be saying this thing you are saying here.

1 Like

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by 4tomandchi: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Our negligence on morality has made perversity the new normal how can morally upright people do such to a mother who seeks justice for her own daughter
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by NELLY1990: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
A lots of people suffer in silence because of the shame of what other people will say about them, I like what the woman did, she’s s mother for crying out loud. If the father does not think right concerning his daughters future, health and sanity, the mother will definitely fight for her daughter.

The only cared about his family’s reputation and not his biological daughters damage. What a man.

1 Like

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bkayyy:
She should have been smart and meet the necessary authorities to get justice without her name, family or that of daughter appearing in news like this. Now, the innocent girl will have to live with the stigma for the rest of her life.
This is why I advise women that no matter the anger, I know we are humans and sometimes our emotions get ahead of us not to publicize it to irrelevant people, meet the necessary authorities and remind them to handle it without publicizing your family or daughters name to avoid stigma.
You're not OK upstairs. You need God.

1 Like

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Bkayyy: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
victorjoe:

I read and stopped at protecting the child's image. Which bloody image is that? There are ways to take care of such things. Nobody will see the child talkless of her picture and she will be relocated immediately.

She needs proper evaluation and a whole lot of other things. So if your fear is about the child image, forget it, she is covered.

Pray that something like this does not happen close to you. Cos I don't think you will be saying this thing you are saying here.
This is why people fail exams, read to the end before you castigate. Half knowledge is worse than none.
If something like this were to happen to somebody close to even a friend to me, I will go to the edge of earth to ensure that justice was served without it being on papers or nairaland front page
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Bkayyy: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chii59:
You're not OK upstairs. You need God.
Thank you
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by AMvanquish: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fear North

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Father Is Destroying My Brother And My Family!!! / My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive / My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.