Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

OPEN DISCUSSION! Between Pastor David Ibeyeomie, Daddy Freeze, Who Is At Fault? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPEN DISCUSSION! Between Pastor David Ibeyeomie, Daddy Freeze, Who Is At Fault? (312 Views)

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPEN DISCUSSION! Between Pastor David Ibeyeomie, Daddy Freeze, Who Is At Fault? by micheal34(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-1V8-2cKRglw/X1c-QrrDy9I/AAAAAAAACrw/PCy5oqSSR_0VmSxFTlZ9v_gmB1nqe8hJwCNcBGAsYHQ/s1024/fbfF3X16-1024x576-1.jpeg[/img]

KINGDOM WAR! David Ibiyeomie VS Daddy Freeze..

So there’s this viral video of Port-Harcourt based Pastor David Ibiyeomie, threatening to kill one of the most foolish Controversial OAP in Nigeria, Daddy Freeze.

Sorry I used the word Foolish to describe him..but that’s actually what he is and maybe I need to write an article on that to explain better.

So on this viral video, Pastor Ibiyeomie was threatening to kill Daddy Freeze for insulting his Father in the Lord Bishop David Oyedepo. Also classified Freeze a Bastard. He could be arrested and charged for this.

Now this is where he got it all wrong as a man of God with millions of followers all over the world.

Jesus Christ was insulted, but He did not insult back. “When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate”-1 Peter 2:23.

DaddyFreeze was wrong to insult Oyedepo. A man old enough to be his grandfather. No No I don’t support that.

But David Ibiyeomie fighting for his father in the Lord is foolishness from my own point of view.

49 “When those who were around Jesus saw what was about to take place, they asked, “Lord, should we attack with our swords?”

50 “Then Peter struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear.

51 “But Jesus said, “No more of this!” So he touched the wounded man’s ear and healed him.
Luke 22:49-51

If Jesus the Author and finisher of the Christians faith could do this, then who is David Ibiyeomie to fight for his father in the Lord Bishop Oyedepo?

Despite his stupidity and shortcomings, Daddy Freeze is not bastard. His father is a Muslim Yoruba businessman that has contributed much to Nigerian society and his mother is the first female vice chancellor of a Nigerian private university, and a Professor of law.

Who is Pastor David Ibiyeomie? Who are his parents? Lol let me not talk sha.

A day before yesterday, I wrote an article on why you shouldn’t marry a Rivers State woman and some people were calling me afool and all that. Hahaha

Little did they know that I’m also a full Rivers State man. Yes I am! Check the name again. Lol

I don’t know the type of bastard he meant tho. Whether spiritual bastard or the regular bastard all of us know. Either ways, David Ibiyeomie is actually the real bastard, not Daddy Freeze. I don’t care what transpired between them, but calling a fellow human a Bastard is wrong and unacceptable. Coming from a man of God, worsen the whole thing.

How could a Pastor say that on the altar. That’s a sin before God and man.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie is the real bastard. I know what I’m saying. I’m his fellow Rivers man, I know him too well but I’m not gonna dive into that further.

All I can say is,
Person wey live inside glass house no suppose dey trow stone anyhow. E get y!

At this point, I think he should tender an apology to the general public and to his Church members. He has failed as a spiritual leader. Nobody is above mistake though..but for his best interest, he should retract his words.

“A servant of the Lord must not quarrel”-2 Timothy 2:24.

A child who does not know his father is not a bastard. I’m so disappointed with David Ibiyeomie. He should know better.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie don fvck up big time. He should apologize. Not necessarily to Daddy Freeze but to the general public. To Nigerians. To his followers all over the world.

So guys, What Do You Think? We would like to hear from you all.

LET’S DISCUSS!
Drop comment below

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2020/09/open-discussion-between-pastor-david.html?m=1
Re: OPEN DISCUSSION! Between Pastor David Ibeyeomie, Daddy Freeze, Who Is At Fault? by thecuteone(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Ok
Re: OPEN DISCUSSION! Between Pastor David Ibeyeomie, Daddy Freeze, Who Is At Fault? by Scream(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2020
The words (foolish/fool) used by the writer best describes the post and the writer. Your post says that you are a fool...
Re: OPEN DISCUSSION! Between Pastor David Ibeyeomie, Daddy Freeze, Who Is At Fault? by articleme(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2020
okay o
Re: OPEN DISCUSSION! Between Pastor David Ibeyeomie, Daddy Freeze, Who Is At Fault? by Benbellamor: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2020
Scream:
The words (foolish/fool) used by the writer best describes the post and the writer. Your post says that you are a fool...
Do you make sense at all?
Re: OPEN DISCUSSION! Between Pastor David Ibeyeomie, Daddy Freeze, Who Is At Fault? by Scream(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Benbellamor:

Do you make sense at all?

It is a senseless post...the only sense I can make of it is that the poster is what he called the two adults. Read an extract of the post

DaddyFreeze was wrong to insult Oyedepo. A man old enough to be his grandfather. No No I don’t support that.

But David Ibiyeomie fighting for his father in the Lord is foolishness from my own point of view.

(1) (Reply)

1 Corinthians 6:9 & Romans 1:26-28 / How Do I Know God Is Still In Control Even In Difficult Times? / What Lust Is, And What It Is Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.