Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How Do I Know God Is Still In Control Even In Difficult Times? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Know God Is Still In Control Even In Difficult Times? (311 Views)

How To Have Peace In Difficult Times / I Want To Know God / 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know God Is Still In Control Even In Difficult Times? by Adeling(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Though it is stated in Romans 8:28 that "all things work for good to those who love God".
How do we really know God hasn't left us or He is still in control of our life even when it seems things are just not making sense to us?

Re: How Do I Know God Is Still In Control Even In Difficult Times? by Righteousness89(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Whenever I am Faced with Challenges, What I do is Have a Personal Check on myself and My Relationship with GOD.
I ask For Mercy and Ensure my Relationship with God is intact.
As Long as that is intact, I am Good to go..
I know GOD'S Presence is With Me..

As long as that is done! You Have no Problem !

I Face the Challenges Joyful
I Communicate with God Joyfully via HIS Word, Prayer, etc
The Challenge is a Raw Material for My Advancement..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know God Is Still In Control Even In Difficult Times? by dingbang(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2020
Maybe the story of Jesus walking on water will give you a hint.
Re: How Do I Know God Is Still In Control Even In Difficult Times? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2020
It is well
All is well
Just believe, don't ask how. Just believe.
Re: How Do I Know God Is Still In Control Even In Difficult Times? by Joshmodest(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2020
The real question should be how do you know when you are on your own during difficult times , and you still think someone is with you ....
Difficult times are difficult times , there is no joy at all in experiencing hard times , the only joy you feel is hypocrisy , you cant tell me someone who's only child is down with cancer should be joyous in the holy ghost .... sadly righteousness would never tell you that !
Re: How Do I Know God Is Still In Control Even In Difficult Times? by Mrsoft3(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2020
If the peace of the lord remains with you, continue our will be fine.

Your faith is the ingredient that will fuel your believe he is with you.
Re: How Do I Know God Is Still In Control Even In Difficult Times? by tobechi74: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Good
Re: How Do I Know God Is Still In Control Even In Difficult Times? by Ihedinobi3: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Adeling:
Though it is stated in Romans 8:28 that "all things work for good to those who love God".
How do we really know God hasn't left us or He is still in control of our life even when it seems things are just not making sense to us?

Hi there.

I can't imagine a better answer than that we know it because He said so. There is nothing as certain as God's own word. If God says something, then it is true. It doesn't matter how things look or how we feel. That is what it means to have faith.

5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
“Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.”
Hebrews 13:5 (NIV)

35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Matthew 24:35 (NIV)

(1) (Reply)

What Little Thing Do You Do To Make This World A Better Place? / USA Supreme Court Decision Confirms TB Joshua Prophecy / Most Nigerian Leaders Have Expired- Catholic Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.