Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Photos From Big Brethren Ghana, Ghana’s Version Of “big Brother” Causes Stir On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Big Brethren Ghana, Ghana’s Version Of “big Brother” Causes Stir On (601 Views)

See Photos Of Ghana’s Version Of Bbnaija, Big Brethren Ghana As It Goes Viral / Roman Goddess Shares Pantless Photo, Causes Stir Online / Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Big Brethren Ghana, Ghana’s Version Of “big Brother” Causes Stir On by astrolite9: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2020
In what appears to be Ghana’s version of Big Brother, “Big Brethren Ghana” has had tongues wagging on social media over the disparity of the show as compared to what an actual “Big Brother” show is supposed to look like.

Photos from the reality TV show which was shared online has since caused a stir on social media as some of the housemates were spotted sleeping in an improperly ventilated, overcrowded and dirty room.

Some Ghanaians have taken to social media to express their anger against organizers of the show for “disgracing the country”, as they fear they might get trolled just like Big Brother Cameroon.

See full gist and images here<<<<

https://naijabizz.com.ng/photos-from-big-brethren-ghana-ghanas-version-of-big-brother-causes-stir-on-social-media/

Re: Photos From Big Brethren Ghana, Ghana’s Version Of “big Brother” Causes Stir On by jagaban002(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2020
I will rather stay in my house than go here ooooo
Re: Photos From Big Brethren Ghana, Ghana’s Version Of “big Brother” Causes Stir On by maidaboi(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2020
Better than big brother

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Older Women – Laycon Tells Kiddwaya / #bbnaija2020: I Can’t Stay 1 Week Without You – Nengi Tells Ozo(video) / Davido Get Delivery Of His N100m Lamborghini Huracan On Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.