Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Amazing Things You Can Learn From Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amazing Things You Can Learn From Big Brother Nigeria (228 Views)

Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother / 5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Things You Can Learn From Big Brother Nigeria by Ortintin: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2020
I have been reading a whole lot of criticism from different people concerning the benefit of the show most especially here on Nairaland.
Me personally am not an ardent fan like that cause of my schedule; but i do get updates via my opera browser news.

So for those of you asking, here are things you can learn from Big Brother Nigeria:

1. You learn to see people from different culture living together undiluted and unrehearsed.
2. It is a form of entertainment, just as you sit down in front of your screen watching 4 hours bollywood movie or football.
3. You understand humans better (male and female behaviour) since the show is not pre-planned
4. On the moral aspect, I learnt alcohol can ruin people, avoid negative energy or shaming people as this can easily lead to your ruin.
5. You also get how to relate better with friends or your lover by watching these house mates.
6. Needless to stay that these show as shot some people to fame and riches.

Though the negative aspect of it is the "sex part" but since they do cover themselves I guess it's no much different from movies.

This is a quick write-up I decided to share, is there any other things you learnt from watching BBN?

http://www.ortintin.com/2020/09/amazing-things-you-can-learn-from-big.html?m=1

Re: Amazing Things You Can Learn From Big Brother Nigeria by vastolord4(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Big lies.. it's a bigger lie.. intact the biggest lie ever.. there is nothing to learn from that time wasting show
Re: Amazing Things You Can Learn From Big Brother Nigeria by Ortintin: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2020
Tell me one thing that takes much of your time in a day.
Re: Amazing Things You Can Learn From Big Brother Nigeria by longetivity(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2020
and how to fvck

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things You Can Learn From Big Brother Nigeria by Ortintin: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
longetivity:
and how to fvck

Lolz, is it not a good thing?
Re: Amazing Things You Can Learn From Big Brother Nigeria by Ortintin: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
vastolord4:
Big lies.. it's a bigger lie.. intact the biggest lie ever.. there is nothing to learn from that time wasting show
Something is not a lie by just saying it, you have to give reasons why it is false.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Don't Know About Fireboy DML / Can Medical Scenes In Nollywood Movies Be Reviewed?? / Whatsapp Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.