Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video (48179 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by ComeToJesus: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Useless is an understatement. Irredeemably useless is more like it.

The spineless National Assembly ought to impeach him. He's unworthy in every ramifications to lead a 21st century nation state.

This is the nadir of inefficiency. If he's not booted out via impeachment, Nigeria' s poverty level by 2023 will be worse than Burundi.

It's time to jettison the North south dichotomy and send this black belt holder in misgovernance to political Siberia.

The North is even worse off. Bandits are having a field day killing, looting and raping. Service Chiefs tenures are long overdue for change. Yet, Nero fiddles while Rome is burning.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
EMMY76:
You people should enjoy the change u voted for.

From the video, if you were sensible, you would realize that Nigeria's problem isn't about tribe, it's about leadership. If a Yoruba man uses his office as president well, without discrimination, Igbos and Hausas will praise him, vice versa...

Don't make everything about a tribe or what not cos Jonathan and his cohorts were indeed corrupt.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Amumaigwe: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
slivertongue:
well Adam albani just realised that GMB is a glorified general. an incompetent and lifeless person not fit for leadership position

It is only an Igbo man that has the grace to heal and reconstruct this country which is now in ruins. The more Igbo is sidelined in the affairs of this country, the more the tears. Ironically, they are insulated from the biting effects Buhari's misrule, though they were the ones targeted for destruction.The 97% that should be enjoying are now the ones carrying their tears in buckets.

2 Likes

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by extol1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chii59:
Do you understand what "sarcasm" means?
so you classify this as bitter remark
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Princeiniobong(m): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is very serious.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by extol1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chii59:
Do you understand what "sarcasm" means?
maybe you have explain to me please
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by tboy2233: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
But the same incompetent lifeless general have been able to sustain the economic amidst low oil price, develop critical infrastructure, encourage local food production and many more. His only sin is stopping you from importing rice, chicken etc, Nigeria cannot afford to continue wasting money that should have gone to health, education on subsidizing fuel consumption. A large majority of Nigerian are ignorant about governance and they're always the first to criticize any policy design to help the masses
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by tboy2233: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stop your rant and tell us how Buhari government is responsible for the problem we're facing as a nation, you want him to allow fuel subsidy or allow the reckless importation of food that we can grow?some of you have vow not to see anything good in this government so you can cry till 2023
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Mogajunior(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
WhizdomXX:

The way out is enlightening and educating fellow Nigerians on right and credible leadership and taking needed action to vote in the right leaders.

If we fail to do so by 2023 the hope of these Country is gone. Nigerians open your eyes and reject bad leadership in all levels of governance!

God bless Nigeria as we undertake this task.
Well said Wisdom.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Chuzoetoh(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
ymstar:

U know one person I so much dislike on this forum?
Na MANNABBQGRILL,
If only we can frustrate his life on this forum and send him packing, I think he would stop posting trash
we can't because the useless mods always support him. DAT idiot has sent me on ban numerous times
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by branhampaul: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
"To be honest, no one can save us from this mess if not Allah. The president is incompetent. The governors are incompetent. The lawmakers have failed. Making fake laws and deceiving the people and stealing from them”.

Exactly! I will take this. But I will not take an insult on Buhari without you casting on the National Assembly members too.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by MajohBankz: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Simplyleo:

1. Your biafla is not in my hands.

2. Everyone has the right to belong to a doctrine or ideology.

3. I don't even know of your existence until you forcefully brought it to my knowledge with these your endless tagging.

4. Tagging me in all your comments won't change your situation.

5. I'm comfortable and no amount of tagging on nairaland can change that.

6. You are very free to continue tagging me in any of your posts, but note, i don't give damn but simply laugh and smile at any of my mention from you and your ilk. It means something.

7. While doing number 6, try and observe the rules guiding the forum as i won't hesitate to inform the custodians of the rules.

8. Bye for now.
Oga you better find a way to give a damn o, cox i wont stop. If you like, report to anyone you like, tagging has never been law breaking. The day you stop typing provocative comments about my region, Biafra or Ipob, I'll forget your moniker. Until then, keep at it. You associate anything tarnishing with Ipob or Igbos. It gets to me personally, so if finally I've got your attention, change your style.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by bilulu(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
AntiChristian:
This is unworthy of a Muslim Scholar. Leaders are better advised privately and with Hikmah!

Prove:
‘Iyad ibn Ghanam reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever intends to advise one with authority, he should not do so publicly. Rather, he should take him by the hand and advise him in private. If he accepts the advice, all is well. If he does not accept it, he has fulfilled his duty.”

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 14909
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

May Allah grant us patience, piety & constancy and also forgive us whenever we err!

Same way they privately advised former president right? Isn't that hypocritical? You condemned one openly and it was right because he's not from your faith but the one from your faith should be called aside and be given a pat secretly. Make una shift jor, anyone una dey for this world dats were problem is.

1 Like

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Confida: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
High electricity tariff even when there's no light in the country, high in fuel price, stamp duty collection in banks, hike in transportation fare, insecurity, nepotism, ethnicity, high rate of unemployment among others are more than enough to make any right thinking leader to resign, but can it happen here ?
Tufiakea this is Nigeria it can't happen.

1 Like

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by kthug: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
AntiChristian:
This is unworthy of a Muslim Scholar. Leaders are better advised privately and with Hikmah!

Prove:
‘Iyad ibn Ghanam reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever intends to advise one with authority, he should not do so publicly. Rather, he should take him by the hand and advise him in private. If he accepts the advice, all is well. If he does not accept it, he has fulfilled his duty.”

May Allah grant us patience, piety & constancy and also forgive us whenever we err!
Bleep you!!! Hypocricy kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by kthug: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
bilulu:

Same way they privately advised former president right? Isn't that hypocritical? You condemned one openly and it was right because he's not from your faith but the one from your faith should be called aside and be given a pat secretly. Make una shift jor, anyone una dey for this world dats were problem is.
Aswear dem are retarded.

1 Like

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by AntiChristian: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
bilulu:

Where did I condemned GEJ?
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by favor914: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
martyns303:
Honestly it seems this government is out to frustrate Nigerians, you are trying to endure one this week, next week they would have imposed another way of making life more difficult. Imagine the electricity hike thing, I spend N10,000 on electricity which gives me 427 units every month, from the 1st of this month when I went to buy electricity it is now 189 units for N10,000, this means I will be spending twice in a month i.e N20,000 on my apartment. Things are just spinning out of control, it will get to a point Nigerians will not be able to take it any more.
Off your fridge, & water heater, you must blame Buhari for Jonathan signing an agreement with so called electricity quacks?
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by oloriooko(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Your answer even made it clearer that bubu is a clueless old buffon with no sense of direction
A ffoool is better than the man that jumps into something without proper assessment of what he's going for.
For a former president and military man, bubu messed up taking up a job he had no clue of.
GEJ was called clueless but bro bubu is a born clueless old hhag!

BajuGoldmehda:
easy man!!! I'm not in full support of this Bulhari led administration wholeheartedly but the truth is that this present administration was not as lucky as previous administration who met abundant resources to make this Nigeria project work but offer us with little or nothing. But here is government with scarce resources trying as much as possible to revamp every deteriorated sector of the country!!! what do I know self?
Anyways, we move!!!

IPhone 6S with 64GB available for sale. DM via whatsapp/ call.

Enjoy the rest of the day Fans!!!
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by oloriooko(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
But the same bubu said there was nothing like subsidy but is now telling us he's paying trillions as subsidy

favor914:
Off your fridge, & water heater, you must blame Buhari for Jonathan signing an agreement with so called electricity quacks?

1 Like

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by bilulu(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where did I condemned GEJ?
I'm not particular about you but your fellow Muslims who also have same stance with you based on the verse you quoted.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by surgical: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
BajuGoldmehda:
easy man!!! I'm not in full support of this Bulhari led administration wholeheartedly but the truth is that this present administration was not as lucky as previous administration who met abundant resources to make this Nigeria project work but offer us with little or nothing. But here is government with scarce resources trying as much as possible to revamp every deteriorated sector of the country!!! what do I know self?
Anyways, we move!!!

IPhone 6S with 64GB available for sale. DM via whatsapp/ call.
L
Enjoy the rest of the day Fans!!!
if by now you still don't have sense and still fall for the porous lies you stated above then there is cause for alarm
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by smileyoo: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
vastolord4:
This statement can never be true .. unless you want the presido to sacrifice the head of the Islamic rulers
it's true, go to instagram and view the tirade right now.
the man was visibly angry that he seems not to care anymore of what ever may happen to him after the speech, I guess bubu really disappointed them beyond their own imagination. but the cleric's speech is too raw for my liking because whatever the short-comings of bubu, he is still presently our president and the office of the president must be respected.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Fourwinds: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
slivertongue:
well Adam albani just realised that GMB is a glorified general. an incompetent and lifeless person not fit for leadership position
Donald Trump saw it in his first term when he referred to him as lifeless president

1 Like

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Evercurious(f): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Coldie:
Buhari government is trying let's tell ourselves the truth

Lol
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Evercurious(f): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
aviara:
More blames go the Yoruba people who connived with the north to frustrate Jonathan's govt and put us in this mess just becos of their selfish political interest. When we complained about the glaring failure of this govt to deliver on his campaign promises they labelled us "Wailers" now the entire country is wailing, mourning suffering and bleeding.

CHAMELEONS they are and chameleons they ll remain.. except some exceptional few
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Fourwinds: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
smileyoo:
it's true, go to instagram and view the tirade right now.
the man was visibly angry that he seems not to care anymore of what ever may happen to him after the speech, I guess bubu really disappointed them beyond their own imagination. but the cleric's speech is too raw for my liking because whatever the short-comings of bubu, he is still presently our president and the office of the president must be respected.
someone wey no dey hear word na raw dey be the last language for am.... He is extremely incompetent
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Fourwinds: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
AntiChristian:

Prove:

nonsense..and hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by smileyoo: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
may your kind be purged from the land _ this is the most demeaning word ever spoken against any nigeria president.
the heat is still on, I will advice them not to waste their much needed energy cursing and castigating oga bubu, because 2023 is still very far away from us.
before the election, we told nigerians that bubu has nothing positive to offer nigerians, but we were called wailers, now the stage is fully set and every nigerian seems to have become wailing wailers.
bubu that left office 30 yrs ago before the election , meanwhile in those 30 yrs one can not pin point one successfull private venture or establishment to the name of bubu, yet you want him to come and take nigeria to greater heights.
lol, indeed nigerians are dreamers.

1 Like

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by omoharry(f): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Una never see anything yet.

Fuel price is yet to skyrocket.
Food prices are on its way to an all time high.

You guys will nearly run mad in Nigeria. Worst of all the North grin.
Food is cheap in the north .
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by omoharry(f): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
nospmoht:
Allah can't Save You. Only Jesus Can Save You.
stop your arrogance and respect people religion .We only practice religion and not what it’s teaches .Look at Nigeria .Churches and mosques everywhere and almost suffocating us But we are terrible in our behaviors and hostile toward our neighbors.

Your so called men of God /pastors are the first to lay hand on these corrupt politicians and even give them front seat in church ..If they become members they are made deacons and deaconesses in no time..so that they can contribute meaningfully to the growth of the church becos they have deep pocket.

Hypocrisy is the other of the day .If we were as righteous as we pretend to be, then Nigerians won’t be hated all over the place-Nor lack trust and faith in one another even among our fellow church members including yourself .Money is a god of this country including the the religious houses.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) / Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa / See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.