Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video (48197 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by zimakod(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Who no go no know.

Na to shut up and watch
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Acidosis(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin grin
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Houstency(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
AntiChristian:
This is unworthy of a Muslim Scholar. Leaders are better advised privately and with Hikmah!

Prove:
‘Iyad ibn Ghanam reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever intends to advise one with authority, he should not do so publicly. Rather, he should take him by the hand and advise him in private. If he accepts the advice, all is well. If he does not accept it, he has fulfilled his duty.”

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 14909
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

May Allah grant us patience, piety & constancy and also forgive us whenever we err!

That's the issue, Buhari instead of being a Leader, became a Fascist Ruler. So the Islamic Scholar is inline except you are being hypocritical.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Kubernetes: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
EMMY76:
You people should enjoy the change u voted for.

They voted for him and when he isn't performing,they have now asked him to step down.This simply means they aren't biased.When GEJ wasn't performing,his people insisted,he continues until he was removed by elections.Its as simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Can Yoruba muslims understand what this man is talking? Slaves for life! What an Igbo man sees in 2 years, Afonja muslims that support anything caliphate will never see that in 100 years.

Thunder fire anyone who disagree with me...Amen.

1 Like

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Drizzy5001(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chai... This insult carry weight oo... Well he deserves it... He's a useless leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by confydoedowaye(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tombrown3:

I swear bro, I weak for the matter.

See the way my own mom pray to God just so government could remember and pay them every month end makes me wanna put hand in some filthy shit just to make am.
I pray God saves Nigeria and Abia (from inhuman leadership) ASAP.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by LaboPolitics: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
I remember when Dumbohari was elected, the next day stock market rose up by 1.9%. Garba shehu came on TV to celebrate it, he claimed Nigerians were so happy and 'everybody is saying we have never had it so good'. grin grin

Anytime I remember that scene in hindsight, I dey laugh tear belle. grin grin
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Murketeer: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
BajuGoldmehda:
easy man!!! I'm not in full support of this Bulhari led administration wholeheartedly but the truth is that this present administration was not as lucky as previous administration who met abundant resources to make this Nigeria project work but offer us with little or nothing. But here is government with scarce resources trying as much as possible to revamp every deteriorated sector of the country!!! what do I know self?
Anyways, we move!!!

IPhone 6S with 64GB available for sale. DM via whatsapp/ call.

Enjoy the rest of the day Fans!!!
So lets say they met abundance ...would it have stopped this Incompetence, Insecurity , Corruption and Stealings going on this govt?
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by DAVE5(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool
Whether the cleric made such utterance or not, we all know it is a statement of fact. Nigeria as it stands is on retrogression. Insecurity, dwindling economy, hiked fuel price, naira devaluation, among others. What is the way out?

You and I know the way out but we choose to look the other way
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by DAVE5(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Murketeer:

So lets say they met abundance ...would it have stopped this Incompetence, Insecurity , Corruption and Stealings going on this govt?

They would have come up with some reasons why they would fail if they hate met abundance
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Murketeer: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
DAVE5:

They would have come up with some reasons why they would fail if they hate met abundance
Bros Abeg...Don't even stress yourself defending any Nigerian Politician ...Even if u give them the wealth of America ...they will still fail

1 Like

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
extol1:

that doesn't stop him from saying the truth to the president
Do you understand what "sarcasm" means?
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by AntiChristian: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
DapperGuy:

That's the problem with a black man. He feels he knows more about a religion he was forced to accept �����

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the right path has become distinct from the wrong path...
Qur'an 2: 256
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by WhizdomXX(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool
Whether the cleric made such utterance or not, we all know it is a statement of fact. Nigeria as it stands is on retrogression. Insecurity, dwindling economy, hiked fuel price, naira devaluation, among others. What is the way out?
The way out is enlightening and educating fellow Nigerians on right and credible leadership and taking needed action to vote in the right leaders.

If we fail to do so by 2023 the hope of these Country is gone. Nigerians open your eyes and reject bad leadership in all levels of governance!

God bless Nigeria as we undertake this task.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Yusman316(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
I thought some people said PMB had an islamization agenda. So why are Islamic clerics now coming for his head? Those that know keep saying it that politicians don't have any religious agenda. They simply use it for their political gain and nothing more. Look at how northern politicians are divided between party lines and personal interest, then tell me there is a single Islamic agenda amongst them
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by DAVE5(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Murketeer:

Bros Abeg...Don't even stress yourself defending any Nigerian Politician ...Even if u give them the wealth of America ...they will still fail

Me? Stress myself for Nigerian polithiefcians?

I don stress myself finish for myself?

We move, no stopping, we go reach land of milk and honey one day
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Yusman316(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
WhizdomXX:

The way out is enlightening and educating fellow Nigerians on right and credible leadership and taking needed action to vote in the right leaders.

If we fail to do so by 2023 the hope of these Country is gone. Nigerians open your eyes and reject bad leadership in all levels of governance!

God bless Nigeria as we undertake this task.

Vote in right leaders? When majority of Nigerians believe there is no candidate worthy of their votes outside of APC or PDP. Take Edo state as a case study
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by manunitedbabes: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nbotee:
It is only an emphatic FOOL who still supports dis govt and believes d President has any idea as to what he is doing

grin grin cheesy
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by HRMK: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
did jonathan resign then?no!he was voted out!vote his party out too,if not satisfied with his performance!the only pity is that,pdp,too isnt any better!the members are same!!
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by EdiskyHarry: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Rikidony:
Till now i dont know the kind jazz Buhari use make me vote for am during last year election, till today i still the wonder. grin grin grin grin grin
Very funny.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Simplyleo: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
MajohBankz:
Ladies and gentlemen, in other news; this was not from Ipob, not from Biafrans, not from Nnamdi Kanu, in fact not anyone from a certified zombie wishful thought. But this was from a concerned cleric who has spoken to his hausa brothers through the hausa language and to the Southerners especially Yoruba Muslims through the translation.
Cc Arrewa, , simplyleo helineus and your likes, uno go must get sense before the end of this regime. I'll see to that. As for we the 5%ers and concerned wailers, God no go shame us, not for buhari. We go survive just like Noah as mentioned by the cleric. DEUCES
1. Your biafla is not in my hands.

2. Everyone has the right to belong to a doctrine or ideology.

3. I don't even know of your existence until you forcefully brought it to my knowledge with these your endless tagging.

4. Tagging me in all your comments won't change your situation.

5. I'm comfortable and no amount of tagging on nairaland can change that.

6. You are very free to continue tagging me in any of your posts, but note, i don't give damn but simply laugh and smile at any of my mention from you and your ilk. It means something.

7. While doing number 6, try and observe the rules guiding the forum as i won't hesitate to inform the custodians of the rules.

8. Bye for now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by okunola1: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
This administration from the president down to the least of them are cursed and none of them will escape divine judgement inclusive of all the underdogs in uniform who only hears go and reason from their anus. May their generation be cursed forever. If you are lacking in idea, the right thing to do is resign and let reasonable people rule for crying out loud.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by earnit3: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by wink2015(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
ijustdey:
The media space has been set abuzz following the surfacing of a video showing an Islamic cleric by the name Adam Albani vituperating the President Muhammadu Buhari led government for gross incompetence and the hardship it has caused the generality of Nigerians in recent memory.

The viral video, which was posted by SaharaReporters, shows the cleric passionately excoriating the government over its failure to make good on it’s responsibilities to the Nigerian citizenry.

In the video, the cleric labeled the president as ‘incompetent’ and demanded his immediate resignation in view of the President’s call for former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan to resign when the country was mired in a quagmire of insecurity during the latter’s presidency.

He said: “Was it not you who told Jonathan to resign because there was insecurity in the land? Will you also not resign because of your incompetence”?

“What is our benefit as citizens? No peace, no unity. The state you are from, they are cursing you.

They are saying may Allah curse you because you are useless in their eyes”.

“What is the benefit of your presidency or that you are commander-in-chief of the armed forces? May your kind be purged from the land”

“What sort of situation is this? If we talk we are arrested and detained. Anyone who attempts it, may he be cursed.

“To be honest, no one can save us from this mess if not Allah. The president is incompetent. The governors are incompetent. The lawmakers have failed. Making fake laws and deceiving the people and stealing from them”.

The cleric, who spoke in his native Hausa, towards the end of his verbal tirade switched to English when he questioned, “What kind of leadership do we have in Nigeria”?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOQfgv5sjos

https://twitter.com/i/status/1302883063421165568

BUHARI will leave with the reality that his rulership made life more difficulty for a greater generality of Nigerians.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by Shegson12345(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Thank God, i did not vote for negative change.. tongue
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by ComeToJesus: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
AntiChristian:
This is unworthy of a Muslim Scholar. Leaders are better advised privately and with Hikmah!

Prove:
‘Iyad ibn Ghanam reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever intends to advise one with authority, he should not do so publicly. Rather, he should take him by the hand and advise him in private. If he accepts the advice, all is well. If he does not accept it, he has fulfilled his duty.”

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 14909
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

May Allah grant us patience, piety & constancy and also forgive us whenever we err!

Stone age reasoning.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by reiddecuti: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
martyns303:
Honestly it seems this government is out to frustrate Nigerians, you are trying to endure one this week, next week they would have imposed another way of making life more difficult. Imagine the electricity hike thing, I spend N10,000 on electricity which gives me 427 units every month, from the 1st of this month when I went to buy electricity it is now 189 units for N10,000, this means I will be spending twice in a month i.e N20,000 on my apartment. Things are just spinning out of control, it will get to a point Nigerians will not be able to take it any more.

Really can't wait 4 that day. I've been talkin to Nigerians that the absolute power lies in their hand, they have been nonchalant about the situation of this country while sitting aside watching as governance and life expectancy dwindle.

I pray 4 more of this to hit the country harder so that they'll have sense and start demanding for good governance.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by quiteboy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....True talk

Only evil and dishonest people will counter this.
People like Mannabbqgrill that keeps calling people children of hate, moreover him or she nah Bile.
Re: Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video by ipswitch: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
One fiery cleric in the faith. These are sons of the prophet who makes Islam beautiful. One weird leader thats ever been in Nigeria, sincerely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnapped Pantami’s Son, Alamin Isa Ali, Found At Bauchi Checkpoint / Edo Speaker Okiye Impeached, New Speaker Emerges / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.