Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) (56887 Views)

Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice / India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by callmemakaveli: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by RomanianNinja: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
G
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by Adedotguy: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by oloriLFC(f): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
I fear who no fear Indians. So many weird things happening there. The thing come be like fried fish undecided
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by Slurity(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
angry
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by Vyzz: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
whirlwind7:

Shut up. You jump into every thread and pull out asinine comments from your ass.
Don't you have a job?

Is he blocking u from doing the same?
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by Openbusiness: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
shocked This isn't normal. Something is wrong somewhere
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by martineverest(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
always in india
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by inumidun2010(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
If only this Girl knew that her hair can buy her a truck load of chewing gum in Nigeria... See as person dey waste money.. HUMAN HAIR FA
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by DipoToyo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by jaxman007(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is so incredible. There are so many unbelievable things going on out there in the world. This can also be likened to those who chews sand. I wonder what's the catch in all these
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by Nackzy: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
It can only be in India
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by Taiwojon(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
stupidity of mankind!!!!!!

why would she do that?

well
a life without Jesus can go extreme to just prove unnecessary, unrelevant things just to feel along

come to Jesus before it is too late
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by 4tomandchi: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Which kind Wahala be this?
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by ecomalchemist(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
RIPLEY'S BELIVE IT OR NOT.

My favorite show back then when I was a kid.

1 Like

Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by frank417: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Growing up there was a guy I knew that ate ant molehills. Don’t know if he still eats it till this day.
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by OvPharez(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
India again...
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by mariahAngel(f): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Samylekey:
Dem no force am enter her mouth, abi she get obsession for eating hair?

Thank God she is stable sha. Go and sin (eat hair) no more

The worst part is that it doesn't end there...
She'll need some kind of therapy to stop, otherwise, she'll keep chewing out of control.
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by kheny12(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
so scary,Doctors are really trying.
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by bitex2(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
She is a Bezzoar..It's a psychiatric illness.Not everything is spiritual or from attack. With antipsychotics and Behavioural therapy she will come around
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jeez. shocked

Some dirty habits parents overlook in children.

Please put graphics.
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by ofuonyebi: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Since it was just her hobby...i think there should NOT be any hues and cry over this type of human self afflicted INSANITY!
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by Nmezor(f): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
I guess she ate it as food cuz I don't get it one bit undecided shocked
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by Offpoint: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Vyzz:
shocked

What type of news won't we here from Indian....

The Zimbabweans of Africa...

Now for those guys up there that don't know why the are on nairaland....

Is Righteousness89 stopping u guys from commenting?. i+If u don't like him just skip his comment... Ah ah..

His words aren't for everyone...
I don't know how long you've been on nairaland..
Ask me why people hate him, BBGrill, Amatasha, Lady-F and Co...
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by Vyzz: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Offpoint:
I don't know how long you've been on nairaland.. Ask me why people hate him, BBGrill, Amatasha, Lady-F and Co...

WHY
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by Samylekey(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

The worst part is that it doesn't end there...
She'll need some kind of therapy to stop, otherwise, she'll keep chewing out of control.

I pity am o. God go help am
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sigh... I knew it would be the 'usual country' before opening the thread!!!

Apart from heat and overpopulation, what exactly could be causing these weird offsprings??!
Re: 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) by Fxwarrior: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kudos to the doctors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years / Dokpesi And His Son Clash Over Comment On COVID-19 / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.