Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Is It Safe To Travel To Ivory Coast Now? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Safe To Travel To Ivory Coast Now? (537 Views)

Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? / Can One Get To Ivory Coast By Road? / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Travel To Ivory Coast Now? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Just like the subject above, Is it safe now, following the last Election menace and all?
Kindly let me know.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel To Ivory Coast Now? by lovetterrison(m): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2021
I so wan to enter this country Walahi any update ?
Re: Is It Safe To Travel To Ivory Coast Now? by hakeem4(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2021
I can't say for now. But i have a friend who is moving to ivory coast on the 7th of January.

i believe it might not be so peaceful cause they had some national unrest some years ago
Re: Is It Safe To Travel To Ivory Coast Now? by Silver247: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
They is nothing unsafe about entering Ivory Coast now the only little problem is that the countries boarder is not open officially and due to that factor transport fare tends to be 3x the usual price
Re: Is It Safe To Travel To Ivory Coast Now? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Silver247:
They is nothing unsafe about entering Ivory Coast now the only little problem is that the countries boarder is not open officially and due to that factor transport fare tends to be 3x the usual price

U know , why i asked was because of the political unrest there and there seems to be silence even on the news as to what is going on in that place.
Hence I decided to ask to know how far.

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel To Ivory Coast Now? by Kusheer(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
hakeem4:
I can't say for now. But i have a friend who is moving to ivory coast on the 7th of January.

i believe it might not be so peaceful cause they had some national unrest some years ago

Bro how can I dm you

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't State Government Build And Run Their Rail Transport system In Nigeria / Several feared dead as Explosion Rocks Benue / Nigerian Students In The UK - Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.