Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Bbnaija 2020: I Have No Regrets Choosing A Male Deputy Head Of House – Trickytee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: I Have No Regrets Choosing A Male Deputy Head Of House – Trickytee (435 Views)

BBNaija Laycon's Reaction As New Head Of House, Trickytee, Chooses Him As Deputy / #bbnaija 2020: Erica In Tears, Regrets Choosing Kiddwaya Over Laycon (video) / Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: I Have No Regrets Choosing A Male Deputy Head Of House – Trickytee by tonyluyi1985: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2020
Current Head of House Trickytee said he had no regrets choosing Laycon as his male deputy head of house. This is the first time that same sexes are the head and deputy head of house.
He said that if a female had won she won’t have chosen him as the Deputy. Laycon was so excited that he hugged him tightly.
Source @ https://africanbard.com/2020/09/08/bbnaija-2020-i-have-no-regrets-choosing-a-male-deputy-head-of-house-trickytee/

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Response To Daddy Freeze And Call Freeze Mad Dog / Blogger, Offor Godwin Shares New Photos In Celebration Of His 27th Birthday / Bbnaija 2020: Ozo Reacts As Nengi Accuses Him Of M@sturb@t*ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.