Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? (60377 Views)

Super Eagles: Is Jose Peseiro The Man To Take Us To The Promised Land? / Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma / Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by ORAFA(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2020
fergie001:

Complete Sports
Siasa ia a criminal and deserves whatever happens to him. He sold my friend's football contract with Barcelona and Genoa to other people and even seized my friend's passport till today.
He dropped my friend from the under 20 National team and sold the slot.
When my friend and Osimhen were in Sia1 academy, my friend was the football god of the academy, but Siasa in his criminal ways sold all his chances.
He should be banned even in the afterlife. Nonsense
Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by Epitectus(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mehn...So now how do I Prove to us that Nigeria is just a joke of a "kwantry"
Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Worriedgurl:
Majority of people in Nigeria has given up on the Country,no hope and no future. The last resort is entertainment and showbiz where they turn to for temporary fleeting moments of Joy. So people give their all to anything that distracts them from their sufferings and pains.

Ain’t no one give a damn about National interest and productivity.

So allow Erica to enjoy,no be she cause Naija wahala.

How do you give up on something you never fought for in the first place.
Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
"...The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain..."
Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by oblaak(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2020
Apination:

Would any of them raise funds to build a factory in their village or give scholarship to an intelligent student to study or dig a borehole in their village or even help their families? NO. Government is running rampant and bringing up Draconian policies by the day and some nonentities are busy shouting Erica and Laycon on the social media space. Bihari was being diplomatic when he said the youths are lazy, they are actually USELESS undecided

Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by TheCork(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mac12:

Nigerians? Na we be our problem I swear. Why won't immoral behaviours be on a high rise when we keep applauding It? I weep for this country

Hey . Are u interested in become a high paid nollywood star for a movie audition role? all u simply need to do is stand naaaaked in front of me for only 10 minute so our company can no if u get the role. Deal? cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by Mac12(f): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
TheCork:

Hey . Are u interested in become a high paid nollywood star for a movie audition role? all u simply need to do is stand naaaaked in front of me for only 10 minute so our company can no if u get the role. Deal? cheesy

Give the role to your family members
Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by Gbest90(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:

Complete Sports

SHAKE MY HEAD.

Nigerian youths na wa.

Am crying for the future of this country.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by TheCork(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mac12:

Give the role to your family members

^^^attitude..& then she complain she can't find man on nairaland..sad chick but y r u chicks so rudes. Cant u see Am trying help u make moiney? This is a shance for u to enjoy,goat. Anyways am a film directors & I really really wannto help u be superstars. All u simply do is stand naaaaked in front of me 4the 20 minute audition
.u dont even need to talk, u juss stand. I want to no if u fit for the actress. And u will all so be paid 300 naira, cash. I really wanto help u madam
Be nice.. U want or not? wink
Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by Mac12(f): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
TheCork:

^^^attitude..& then she complain she can't find man on nairaland..sad chick but y r u chicks so rudes. Cant u see Am trying help u make moiney? This is a shance for u to enjoy,goat. Anyways am a film directors & I really really wannto help u be superstars. All u simply do is stand naaaaked in front of me 4the 20 minute audition
.u dont even need to talk, u juss stand. I want to no if u fit for the actress. And u will all so be paid 300 naira, cash. I really wanto help u madam
Be nice.. U want or not? wink

Call me names all you want but go help your generation first.
For the records, I am happily married with kids
Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by fergie001: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Gbest90:

SHAKE MY HEAD.

Nigerian youths na wa.

Am crying for the future of this country.
Make.the head no fall abeg.
Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by Gbest90(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
fergie001:
Make.the head no fall abeg.

The thing shock me. grin
Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by TheCork(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mac12:

U rude & u will never find man wit thiese kinda behaviour. Please dont loose those big movie shance. I juss need u to stand naaaaked in front of me alone,no talkin so I can feel u to no if u the best actress. And 300 naira cash will be yors. Please growwwup & act like a lady mennn..or is that too much to ask?
Do u tink am hear to sell groundnut? Anyways I want to help I make moiney so please please please let's do audition so I can see u naaaaked so u can get the actress..yor last shance... Deal? cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? by TheCork(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mac12:

Did I mention that I drive BMW & I hav moiney....juss in case u ask! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michael Babatunde Buys Twin Duplex In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) / Real Madrid Unveil Photos Of Their New Bernabeu Stadium With Retractable Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.