Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) (8559 Views)

Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Brazilian Model Spends $50k On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Nicki Minaj (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by lovdoc: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Priscilla Ojo who happened to be the daughter of star actress, Iyabo Ojo has always been making waves on social media with her ravishing beauty. She can actually pass for the little version, Nicki Minaj as her beauty can be quantified to hers.
Nicki Minaj is a popular American rapper known worldwide. She has a great sense of fashion and also a fashion influencer and inspirator.

Priscilla Ojo, on the other hand, is also a fashionista and model. She also influences with her fashion styles. She is such a beaut. She has been more popular due to her mother's fame and recognition. She is now video vixen to famous Nigerian artistes.

Let's take a closer look at the photo collage of herself and Nicki Minaj, and you will discover there are some resemblances sort of between them.

Source: http://www.balfashion.com/2020/09/iyabo-ojos-daughter-priscilla-ojo-can.html

Check out the photos:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by lovdoc: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
wink

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by leunseyis(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Very cool... she can do better... P Ojo... she get asset :

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad

16 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by Siberia01(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
cool of course a shit hole

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by heendrix(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Have she finished passing for Eniola Badmus
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by illicit(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by Rahkman: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Niki minaj kor cardi b ni ...ur head no correct

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by id4sho(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Low budget Nicki
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by DriggityDre: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
At alls o. I even look more like Nicki Minaj ಠ_ಠ

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by Yuceeluv(f): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
She is very beautiful in her own way...No need for the comparison.

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by Bornfool(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
DriggityDre:
At alls o. I even look more like Nicki Minaj ಠ_ಠ

Can we see your face ugly pikin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by DriggityDre: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bornfool:
Can we see your face ugly pikin
My mommy said I shouldn't talk to strangers.
I got an M-16 incase ಠ_ಠ =▄︻┻═━一

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by tosin3d(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Very beautiful

I am a 3d modeler Andi help you design your ideas and products
Get your 3D designs at very affordable rates [img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by Auladimeji(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
I'll show my pastor this pictures and I'm very sure he'll allow me to take the offering home
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by careytommy37(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Congratulations. Your mama must be proud

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by femi4: 6:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Iyana ipaja Nikki minaj
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) by Pact2: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) / Sexy Pics Of J Lo At 46 / Lady Who Spent 23 Years Keeping Nails Crowned 2020 World Longest Nails (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.