Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding (53410 Views)

Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding / Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by Sabiiboy: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
..... nothing come out mk we go beat them abi, poster no be everything you go Post nah this one pass Nigerians
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by UNUKHASO: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:
And he claims to be fighting corruption undecided undecided
can you yourself fight your own shadow
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by donprinyo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
they will soon call this hate speech
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by davidpokopikin(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
PLEASE NIGERIANS HELP ME GROW MY BRAND...SUPPORT ME BY WATCHING MY CRAFT...VIA YOUTUBE , PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL FREE, JUST LIKE WHERE U LIKING PICTURES ON FACEBOOK

CLICK HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip36ajZyQ6I
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by AsawanaDgreat: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
I blame Nigerians for believing a coup plotter has integrity grin grin. If you have any ounce of integrity you will not betray the trust bestowed on you with tax payers funds and use the guns bought with tax payers funds to illegally overthrow a democratically elected govt you swore to protect .. Buhari has never had integrity and will never have it
bros you dey vex oo, but you dey on point
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by onpoint69(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
it is the action and inaction of those in authority that makes the ordinary citizens believe that covid19 does not exist in Nigeria and people are beginning to go about there normal lives.
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by quiteboy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
When you look at Nigerian law's, you will know why they try their best to keep the average Nigerian poor. 50000 fine or six months in jail, that's a tap on the wrist nah.
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by Anaerobi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
I blame whoever that voted for him sha. they are just senseless. no reasonable human will vote for him
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by solonubinho(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
I blame Nigerians for believing a coup plotter has integrity grin grin. If you have any ounce of integrity you will not betray the trust bestowed on you with tax payers funds and use the guns bought with tax payers funds to illegally overthrow a democratically elected govt you swore to protect

Your statement may not be entirely correct. There's one coup plotter I know that has integrity. His name is Jerry Rawlings.
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by confydoedowaye(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bubu is shocked, he is not aware they breached any law. There was a country indeed!
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by Surveillants(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
A demand for an engine that run on ordinary water. Professor FE review how to make H2o powered engine.. click on the link to see.
https:///pbUsoj-1kW
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by Endemol: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Buharia.. grin grin grin

Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by bejeria101(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
I blame Nigerians for believing a coup plotter has integrity grin grin. If you have any ounce of integrity you will not betray the trust bestowed on you with tax payers funds and use the guns bought with tax payers funds to illegally overthrow a democratically elected govt you swore to protect .. Buhari has never had integrity and will never have it
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by Mayflowa(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Making law that they cannot keep, especially when they know it's cultural. Are they intending to throw everybody into jail?
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by Bimpe29: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
When the President and his family are breaking the laws then you don't need to be told of the depth of wrath bedeviling the nation.
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by GamalNasser: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
solonubinho:

Your statement may not be entirely correct. There's one coup plotter I know that has integrity. His name is Jerry Rawlings.

By dishonest coup plotter in my context I was referring to a soldier that ousted a democratically elected govt ...Jerry Rawling ousted a military govt and in Nigerian history Buhari is the only military officer that successfully overthrew a democratically elected govt
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

They have forgotten that part of history. Expecting good governance from a Coupist. Someone who took power by force.

lmao.

Nigerians reason upside down.
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by babajero(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nigerian corona virus is just a business venture for politicians that is all.
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by babajero(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nigerian corona virus is just a business venture for politicians that is all. .
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by Simplyleo: 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
freeborn02:

Looks like the mods also agreed with me that your comments deserve insult.

Dumb!

And since you are desperate enough to be cursed, may curse and destruction be your portion this year.

When other people are rejoicing, may you have reasons for tears and agony, amen.

You are the one that said you want me to curse you o. I'm just doing your bidding
More of that please. They are just like melodies to my ears.That ain't enough. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by freeborn02: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Simplyleo:

More of that please. They are just like melodies to my ears.That ain't enough. grin grin grin

Good.

You will soon laugh at the other side of your mouth; I hope you know enough English to understand that grin grin grin

May your life reflect what Nigeria's economy reflects under Buhari. Amen.
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by intruder15(m): 12:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Dayvidblue:

The more reason he should obey them. Ever heard of leading by example?
And stop generalising, if you don't obey those laws, others do, at least I do.

I will generalize it because you are not in control of those laws quoted. Let's say it's ur wedding ceremony and you have arranged the chairs nd table in social distance, I met my friends I haven't seen for years and decide to create a round table. Will your bouncer walk us out because we flawed social distance rule?

If a prominent person comes and decide to spray you money, will you tell him to keep it in an envelope?

This is not news abeg. We have other matters to pounder on and not this.
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by ddeola: 4:18am On Sep 09, 2020
Tell dem. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by Amudeneogu: 5:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Law is only made for poor people, the reason why Nigerians are not serious on NCDC guidelines is that the rich and the politicians are not observing it
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by orisa37: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Buhari, " I've done more with fewer Resources".
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by SexytorresE(f): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2020
Nigeria laws na for the poor masses , make una no reason am. All this talk na just wailing . lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by Drosonogasta(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Beremx:
Buhari’s government makes and breaks the laws. So don’t be surprised.

I have noticed some Presidents including Buhari don’t wear nose masks. Are they being given some special vaccines?
I dont take this government serious
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by georgealmond216: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2020
no wander mazi Nnamdi Kanu call am zoo because animals no get law,wen Fela the great call am beast of no nation we no know the meaning then but now we know
Re: Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding by nrexzy: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Daddy46:
your parents should be ashamed of your stupidity for giving birth to a bastard of a thousand father useless entity

Glad they trained u better....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings / Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.