Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

KINGDOM LAMP, Part 2, Written For Chadwick Boseman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGDOM LAMP, Part 2, Written For Chadwick Boseman (266 Views)

KINGDOM LAMP, Part 4, Written For Chadwick Boseman / KINGDOM LAMP, Part 1, Written For Chadwick Boseman / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KINGDOM LAMP, Part 2, Written For Chadwick Boseman by EPublishers: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
‘Reach into my man-pouch.’ He was sweetly urging Young Visa at the periphery of the largest parcel of land in the world, his home. His man-pouch balancing over his groin, with his boots, sacks and nothing of sleeves clothing.
Young Viva did, ‘Oooo….yeeeaah.’
‘A kiwi fruit.’
‘A kiwi fruit.’ Young Viva said too, ‘How did you know that I love this?’
‘I might just know you more than your mother.’ He teased with a wink.
‘Aye, why are you not in your home, I mean, your home, it is magnificent, it is a palace…so.’
‘Well, it is that my father chooses to be known.’
‘So..’ Young Viva pressed on, chewing the fruit.
‘I am his only heir, he is always watching the kingdom and I…I must move into the people to make sure they are benefitting from the kingdom.’
‘The meats here are big, fat of the best cattle and more, I came with my mother and sisters.’
‘Good and don’t ever leave, ask anything in my name and you shall have it, my father loves taking care of his own and how about your father, where is your father, did you not invite him also?’
‘I did, but he is still in the mills working for money when I told him I was going to search for you and thank you for saving my mother and sisters, he said he was very busy so we came and you showed us your palace and here, you’ve made us kings like your beneficiaries, we have been refreshed, we are now rich, we now have everything, who could have ever thought so Sire? That this kind of merry existed Sire’
‘I am really feeling good that you are good, it is good you that you chose my cheque.’
‘Aye but Mineveeh’s money was large.’
‘The cheque could have bounced, I know about bad guys, trust me and you couldn’t have got any dime that day, aye, to save your family.’
‘True but…’
‘But your mouth….look at your human face, so terrible, stay in the kingdom.’
A chariot was speedily galloping by, he looks at it on the road and sets to hang on it.
‘I will.’ Young Viva answered.
‘Stay in the kingdom.’ He shouted again and jumped on the chariot, he hanged well to the woods of the barn that housed the wooden seats.
‘Who wouldn’t. Yes Sire.’ Young Viva shouted back.

‘Why wouldn’t it be, o male.’ Tehila began.
‘It can if it must, o female.’ He presented, moving to her.
‘The moon, stars, light insects and the clouds, see.’
‘And for all it has been, I will see with you.’
‘Then what is the leash on you my Lord?’ She asked, kneeling and holding..... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/09/kingdom-lamp-part-2-written-for.html
Re: KINGDOM LAMP, Part 2, Written For Chadwick Boseman by BrighterMe: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: KINGDOM LAMP, Part 2, Written For Chadwick Boseman by EPublishers: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wow, thanks, hope you read through. Writers really love when they are appreciated. Thanks.
Re: KINGDOM LAMP, Part 2, Written For Chadwick Boseman by EPublishers: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Make Profits Every 10 Days Without Stress / The One I Missed New Release / The Duo Of Passion And Skills: Uche Chika, Author Of I’m Not Dead Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.