Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 10) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 10) (129 Views)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 20) / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 3) / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 10) by emekakalu26(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Like seriously, this is the tenth series...it can
only be God.

Welcome back to the series of food(book)
launching.

I know the delay of the releasing of name is ending at this spot, like I said during the last
series.

This act should tell you that Human beings
lack perfection system, but thank God, we all
are walking into perfection.

During ancient times ( I've not existed before, I'm just standing on the coverage of
research), it was said that, whatever name
you give your child, is how such individual
will behave like. That means, the child will be
working as a formation of such name,
which the effect of such name may produce good or bad in the of the person.

That part is a another topic of its own...let
me tell you the name of my food, and its
effect will work in the life of the eater.

I gave the food the name 'UNDERSTANDING
I'.

This means that, once the reader get hold of
this book, Understanding self becomes a
thing of ease.

Don't worry, you'll get light in this move
soon.

To know more about this, then keep following the series till the end.

To your greatness. #Chukwuemeka_Kalu #Understanding_I #Book_launching_series

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Youths Awakening To Fight Injustice [VIDEO] / NANS Ogun JCC Demands Immediate Reversal Of Hike In PMS Pump Price, Electricity / I Believe In Your Aspiration To Qualify, Exhibit No Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.