Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Lupita Nyong’o Breaks Her Silence, Writes Emotional Tribute To Chadwick Boseman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lupita Nyong’o Breaks Her Silence, Writes Emotional Tribute To Chadwick Boseman (148 Views)

Futminna 500L Student Writes Emotional Appreciation To MOK After Receiving Money / Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet / What Harvey Weinstein Did To Me - Lupita Nyong’o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong’o Breaks Her Silence, Writes Emotional Tribute To Chadwick Boseman by Amiedoris(f): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Actress Lupita Nyong’o has penned down an emotional tribute to her late co-actor, Chadwick Boseman, following his demise on 28 August, 2020.

Amiesblog reported that 43-year-old Chadwick Boseman, died of colon cancer.

In an emotional statement, 38-year-old Lupita, opened up about her time with the Black Panther star as she praised his ability to make the most of his time, urging fans to live like the actor did.

Sharing a photo of them, Lupita captioned the post: “For the beloved #ChadwickBoseman. #TakeYourTimeButDontWasteYourTime

In her words: “I write these words from a place of hopelessness, to honor a man who had great hope. I am struggling to think and speak about my friend, Chadwick Boseman, in the past tense. It doesn’t make sense.

Read more at... https://amiesblog.com/2020/09/08/lupita-nyongo-breaks-her-silence-writes-emotional-tribute-to-her-late-friend-chadwick-boseman/ .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brethren, Beg Zenith Bank For Me Ooo / Can A 3rd Class Engnr. Graduate From Nigeria Do Masters In USA? Which University / Decimal To Binary Numbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.