Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats (1203 Views)

Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
All the times that Daddy Freeze was insulting pastors people did not advice him to stop it.
Only one time that Pastor David Ibeyeomie threaten to deal with Him is time that people are criticizing Pastor David Ibeyeomie for threaten Daddy Freeze.
you people don't know that the same blood that runs in your vein is the same blood that runs in Pastors vein.
pastors are human beings like you and me.
Why is Daddy Freeze now scared of Threats ?
I thought He enjoys criticizing Men of God.
He don enter one Chance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by hisgrace090: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aye365:
All the times that Daddy Freeze was insulting pastors people did not advice him to stop it.
Only one time that Pastor David Ibeyeomie threaten to deal with Him is time that people are criticizing Pastor David Ibeyeomie for threaten Daddy Freeze.
you people don't know that the same blood that runs in your vein is the same blood that runs in Pastors vein.
He don enter one Chance.

Those that help you know your fault when others only praises you without regard are to be hold in high esteem.

My regard to daddy freeze for making many to sit up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aye365:
He don enter one Chance.

What are you saying undecided

Is there is no difference between criticism and threat in your own dictionary?

No one should ever take threats lightly.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

all I know be say Daddy Freeze don enter one chance
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

but one should take insults and criticisms lightly abi?
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by desiredhome: 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aye365:
He don enter one Chance.
They are not of God..... it's only fake Pastor that are afraid of criticism..... what are they hiding......

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
desiredhome:

They are not of God..... it's only fake Pastor that are afraid of criticism..... what are they hiding......
that is your own cup of coffee
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
desiredhome:

as you said now Daddy Freeze don jam fake Pastor and He dey fear for him life.
make him no fear oh
I think say him dey enjoy to Criticize and insult Pastors
now him don enter one Chance.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Criticism Is Also A Threat Cuz, It Can Make One Fear To Speak & Feel Bad. Daddy Freeze Own Has Gone Beyond Criticism. Cuz His Words Av Become Hurtful, Disrespectful & Has Become A Threat To Their Name & Reputation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Truvel:
Criticism Is Also A Threat Cuz, It Can Make One Fear To Speak & Feel Bad.
thank you very much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by desiredhome: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aye365:

make him no fear oh
Jam ko.....who dey fear these criminals.... so him be spirit wey no dey die abi?.......
senseless people........
Daddy Freeze sent a message for your ibiomiye and his like and they have received the message, they should stop enslaving/destroying Nigerians....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
desiredhome:

Jam ko.....who dey fear these criminals.... so him be spirit wey no dey die abi?.......
senseless people........
Daddy Freeze got message for your ibiomiye and his like....... grin grin grin grin grin
Just calm down
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
desiredhome:

senseless people........
Daddy Freeze got message for your ibiomiye and his like....... grin grin grin grin grin
The Pastors you hate
progress everyday
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by desiredhome: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aye365:

The Pastors you hate
progress everyday
You lack knowledge of what progress is .....progress everyday yet you are leading over 60% poor people.......

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by desiredhome: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aye365:

make him no fear oh
There is nothing the militants pastor can do.....
Only criminals/terrorist make threats to kill.....he is a terrorist...... hiding under Church to commit evil..... imagine the the type of members he is breeding.....

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
desiredhome:

You lack knowledge of what progress is .....progress everyday yet you are leading over 60% poor people.......
If you like hate the man of God it doesn't affect his life.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
desiredhome:

There is nothing the militants pastor can do.....
Only criminals make threats to life .....he is a terrorist...... hiding under a church
please calm down the Pastor is not the cause of your frustrated life

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by desiredhome: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aye365:

please calm down the Pastor is not the cause of your frustrated life
Lol........the frustration that is making you to abuse the FG and politicians due to hunger?..... same frustrations that has made you become a slave to a mere motal? I pity you grin angry angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
desiredhome:

Lol........the frustration that is making you to abuse the FG and politicians due to hunger?..... same frustrations that has made you become a slave to a mere motal? I pity you grin angry angry grin grin
If you like talk till tomorrow it will not affect me

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Truvel:

Criticism is a threat? shocked

Nawa o

So, if I criticize Buhari, I am threatening him?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by paxonel(m): 5:15am On Sep 09, 2020
He don enter one Chance.
someone issuing out threats is always at disadvantage because the one that is threatened can easily make a case against him.

Right now, Pastor Ibiyeomie heart is not at rest and is tormented with fear that if this freeze of a guy now lay complaint and the police invite him for his numerous threats what will become of me? grin
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Nawa o

Yes, Cuz Ur Criticism Is A Threat To His Name & Reputation. No One Wants Dat. Can U Boldly Criticize Buhari To His Face Without Getting Arrested? Or Make Any Critical Video Abt Him Without Being Arrested? I Bet U Can't. Cuz, U Know D Consequence. But We Can Freely Do Dat To Men Of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Truvel:
Yes, Cuz Ur Criticism Is A Threat To His Name & Reputation. No One Wants Dat. Can U Boldly Criticize Buhari To His Face Without Getting Arrested? Or Make Any Critical Video Abt Him Without Being Arrested? I Bet U Can't. Cuz, U Know D Consequence. But We Can Freely Do Dat To Men Of God.

Criticism is not a threat to anyone's name and reputation. Criticism is different from defamation. Without criticism, the world won't develop.

Femi Fani Kayode criticizes Buhari every chance he gets. Has he been arrested?

Shehu Sani also criticizes Buhari. Has he been arrested?

Even your beloved Oyedepo criticizes Buhari now and then. Is he not still walking free?

The most powerful man in the world, Donald Trump, gets criticized every day on Twitter. Has anyone been arrested?

I will give you an example for both criticism and threat.

You are misinterpreting the Bible for selfish gains (Criticism)

I will kill you (Threat)

They are two different words.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by seyi360(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2020
There is constructive and destructive criticism. What Freeze is doing is destructive. He is obviously bitter that the church is doing exploits.
And you cannot rise by pulling the entire Nigerian church down.
Freeze needs a lesson on how to mind his own business.
The church will certainly outlive him
Tithing will outlive him
Can you imagine him referring to Baba Oyedepo as " that bald man at Ota"
He is rude, uncultured, mannerless, bitter and he won't last . I dare him to insult Pastors again.
Imagine someone who has never led a 5 member church opening his mouth to insult champions and giants of faith who grew their ministries from point 0 to where it is today.
If only he knew what it entails to start and grow a ministry he would have repented long ago .

Be that as it may, no one is perfect, we all need some adjustments here and there. In that case, respect their feats and constructively criticize them.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2020

but one should take insults and criticisms lightly abi?

You can ignore criticisms and insults. A threat on the other hand, is definitely against the law. Are people this blockheaded, or you guys are just playing dumb to be funny?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2020
Truvel:

Criticism is a threat? And I thought I'd seen it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Nawa o

I thought I'd read the dumbest from these brainwashed slaves of men. I knew most of them are totally lost when I read the guy's post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Criticism is not a threat to anyone's name and reputation. Criticism is different from defamation. Without criticism, the world won't develop.

Femi Fani Kayode criticizes Buhari every chance he gets. Has he been arrested?

Shehu Sani also criticizes Buhari. Has he been arrested?

Even your beloved Oyedepo criticizes Buhari now and then. Is he not still walking free?

The most powerful man in the world, Donald Trump, gets criticized every day on Twitter. Has anyone been arrested?

I will give you an example for both criticism and threat.

You are misinterpreting the Bible for selfish gains (Criticism)

I will kill you (Threat)

They are two different words.

Bro you just wasted your time posting all that. You think that'll make any sense to someone that has traded every single braincell he's got on the altar of man worship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by kingxsamz(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Truvel:

You're the biggest olodo I've seen on this forum.
Go back to primary school. Clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I thought I'd read the dumbest from these brainwashed slaves of men. I knew most of them are totally lost when I read the guy's post.

Honestly.

And the major problem is that there are too many of them.
Re: Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats by kingxsamz(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Truvel:

Go back to school. It's obvious you're not smart.
Olodo.
Criticism isn't a threat. Criticism isn't a form of insult either. Criticism is simply pointing out those errors in something / someone in order for one to improve in those areas in which he's being criticized. It's just like telling someone who puts too much salt when cooking, to reduce it. Or criticizing a smartphone company to stop producing substandard products. Or criticizing someone who's in power to do better.
Go back to your dictionary and check what threat means, since it's obvious you skipped primary and secondary school. Clown.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Prophet Jeremiah Johnson Who Predicted 2020 Victory Ends Ministry / Top 10 Most Richest Churches In Nigeria / Lent And Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.