Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Get A Clean Car For Uber And Bolt In 5 Simple Steps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Clean Car For Uber And Bolt In 5 Simple Steps (269 Views)

My Experiences Driving On Bolt In Ibadan / What Is The Best Phone For Uber And Bolt Driving Business? / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Clean Car For Uber And Bolt In 5 Simple Steps by pukena(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tuesdays are our inspection days in Pukena Cars & Drivers.

I look forward to it. It's the only time I get to interact with my drivers. I inspect their cars and check their apps. Our official Mechanic is always by my side throughout the process.

We prepare to sack some drivers who have habitually defaulted for 2 weeks and get to reward those who have never defaulted within the month in review.

It's usually a very engaging exercise.

Today I saw drivers that make over 20k per day from their app earnings. I also saw some lazy ones who like to see me talk.

When a driver defaults, we immediately call in their guarantors to make the payments while we retrieve the car from the erring driver.

We have over 150 verified drivers on our waiting list to get a car. So we don't hesitate to seize the car from unserious drivers.

More drivers apply daily for cars and we are always in search of more cars for them.

If you have a car that is just lying idle at home, Preferably a corolla, you can list it on our platform.

If you are a driver looking for a car for Uber and Bolt with an active Uber/Bolt account, then start your onboarding process with us today here www.drivers.pukena.ng

We are looking to empower more 100 drivers before the year runs out.

Would you help us?

(1) (Reply)

350 Dollars Btc urgently needed / Mturk Account available / UK Used Iphone X Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.