Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Rivers Politics; I Have Not Disappointed Rivers People – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Politics; I Have Not Disappointed Rivers People – Wike (324 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) / Buratai: Service Chiefs Have Not Disappointed Nigerians/Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Politics; I Have Not Disappointed Rivers People – Wike by CompassGist: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Opposition Parties were disappointed over the suspended NLC protest.
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike says he has utilized the mandate given to him by Rivers people to provide basic infrastructure for them.
He has also stated that he is proud to be contributing his quota to the development of the State.
Governor Wike stated this while speaking to journalists after inspecting the Rebisi, GRA, Rumuola and Rumuogba flyover bridges and ongoing road construction work in Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor Local Government Areas of the State.
He stated that through passion and commitment he has judiciously utilized scarce resources for the development of the State

Details

https://compassgist.com/rivers-politics-i-have-not-disappointed-rivers-people-wike/

Re: Rivers Politics; I Have Not Disappointed Rivers People – Wike by EmptyGarden(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Well, you have not disappointed The Ikwerre people.
Re: Rivers Politics; I Have Not Disappointed Rivers People – Wike by donbachi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
U think its by building mansions for judges.
Re: Rivers Politics; I Have Not Disappointed Rivers People – Wike by TruthinAction: 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
The Governor of only two local government area and only for the rich. God is watching you ooo. Please, pay pensioners their monies and implement minimum wage. Develop other local government areas. Give attention to health sector also. You scored 3/10.
Re: Rivers Politics; I Have Not Disappointed Rivers People – Wike by slivertongue: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2020
but u keep disappointing APC
Re: Rivers Politics; I Have Not Disappointed Rivers People – Wike by IkwerrePikin: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Well, you have not disappointed The Ikwerre people.

How do you mean?
Re: Rivers Politics; I Have Not Disappointed Rivers People – Wike by EmptyGarden(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

How do you mean?

I'd just like you to list a few of Wike's projects or achievements on non-Ikwerre territories. 100% of the allocation received, both IGR and monies borrowed are spent on projects in Ikwerre LGA's.
Re: Rivers Politics; I Have Not Disappointed Rivers People – Wike by joelbooks: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
You tried, but reach out to other Local Governments

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Who Nigeria Needs As Next President (PICTURED WITH WO...) / Governors Are Security Chiefs With No Powers - Akeredolu / Ondo Governorship: 10 Reasons Rotimi Akeredolu Deserves A Second Term - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.