Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared (23593 Views)

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by fergie001: 9:47pm On Jan 07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGnif-TuitU
Why do you need shock absorber?

You can marry today, she leaves tomorrow morning, will you die? You have to be alive to marry another one, is it not true?

You buy global7000 and it crashes, will you die? You buy a new car and armed robbers take it on the road, will you die? You must have shock absorber. That is the only way you can survive.

If you want to survive in life, you must have a shock absorber.

President Tinubu told me when we were meeting that somebody told him not to trust me, he said NO. Politics and betrayal are the same mother and father.

If you don't want to be betrayed, don't enter politics. So, don't be bothered that somebody betrayed you because politics and betrayal go together.

Prepare yourself that it will happen.

So when I see most of you, you come toe crying and say I can't believe this will happen, once you go, I will find one good whiskey and drink and say see this one, he is not prepared.

I am fully prepared. That's what President Tinubu taught me, if you don't want to be betrayed, don't enter politics.

These young men, members of the Rivers State House of Assembly didn't tell me before they defected to the APC. They said if they had told me, I will have said no so they had to do the needful.

The G5 through former Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom earlier endorsed President Bola Tinubu for a second term.

The Banquet is held in honour of the FCT Minister, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by NwaNimo1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07
Wike dness.....has spoken!

Judas looks a 'saint' when compared to Wike!

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by MasterJayJay: 9:51pm On Jan 07
This Wike is naturally drunk.
The dude doesn't need to drink alcohol before yarning bab@blu.

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Hezzyluv: 9:55pm On Jan 07
Wike wants to be in News paper headline for controversies these days than concentrating on work. See as the man just dey shrink. undecided

Tinubu, watch out for possible stabbing behind your back by Wike.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by wallex1983(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07
Call him any name you want...

Wike gives us good intrigues in the Nigerian politics today. I like him o

At least, it's one news we hear, different from kidnapping and massacre

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Ajens1991: 9:59pm On Jan 07
A typical Machiavellian principle.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by AdvaatOnline: 10:03pm On Jan 07
Happy New Year!

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Niok: 10:03pm On Jan 07
Ok na
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by eedimo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07
Here comes the Talker in chief

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:06pm On Jan 07
This man just de Harrogate God status to himself

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by SAMBARRY: 10:06pm On Jan 07
Wike speaking in parables

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Isobug: 10:06pm On Jan 07
Get away there... Greedy mofo

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by jojothaiv(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07
Traitor talking about betrayal.

More like Buhari talking about being a good leader, you can't give what you don't have.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by ProudNigerian01: 10:06pm On Jan 07
Noted Sir.

I have a message for all born again christians or at least those who think they are:

When you get to that point where you feel you are finally doing what God wants and you are living a sin free life, watch yourself. Spiritual pride is at the door and you must rule over it else it will consume you. ( Gen. 4v7) . This is the time you begin to become judgemental of others, feel too righteous to ask for the forgiveness of your sins. Be CAREFUL!!!

I leave you a message from Apostle Paul:
1Cor.10.12 - Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.

For those of you yet to repent, God is waiting for you.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Maxymilliano(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07
Keep explaining to yourself ... Eediot

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Glimpsetv: 10:07pm On Jan 07
Fubura learned well from him and now peppering him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ejo0_b02sY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by tnerro1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07
Pride goes before a fall, no be so dem talk am

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by searchng4love: 10:08pm On Jan 07
Akwamkpuruamu:
This man just de Harrogate God status to himself
How when and where.... Thou shall not bear false witness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Truthchiz: 10:08pm On Jan 07
Town cryer...keep wailing. Bucket plenty.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Melagros(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07
As you betrayed Ameachi, Jonathan, omeha, etc. It's your own turn to be betrayed! Yeye man

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by EEIA: 10:08pm On Jan 07
cool
Wickedness 2024 update.

I don update my wickedness to the latest version. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by searchng4love: 10:08pm On Jan 07
tnerro1:
Pride goes before a fall, no be so dem talk am
Wike isn't proud. Rather he's a loyal person

5 Likes

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by ufuosman(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07
Dis fight go long and interesting
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by fortunez1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07
Wike you are always on point and im your protege. No wonder God is always giving you victory

6 Likes

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Marvieduke(f): 10:09pm On Jan 07
When one adult mean another adult......
Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by Vlibray: 10:09pm On Jan 07
This one go just dey talk rubbish up and down.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by christejames(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07
This man should go and rest undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by mrrandomguy: 10:09pm On Jan 07
Wike this Wike that. Jesus is coming soon!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared by ImoleNaija: 10:10pm On Jan 07
No wonder higher % of you all (politicians) betray the trust people have in you.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano / Dogara Names Chairmen Of House Committees, APC Gets 48, PDP 45 / Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.