Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Is Nnamdi Kanu's Only Investment The Gullible Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu's Only Investment The Gullible Igbos? (255 Views)

Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm / Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi / Fela Kuti,Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu Only Nigerians Brave To Confront Buhari Tyranny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu's Only Investment The Gullible Igbos? by midolian(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Does Nnamdi Kanu have any investment apart from the annual dues paid by the gullible Easterners?

Please feel free to enlighten me. This is not aimed at attacking anybody. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu's Only Investment The Gullible Igbos? by helinues: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Afonja.. What's your business with our dilector?

How Ohamadike spend the money is non of your business.

I just did normal..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu's Only Investment The Gullible Igbos? by midolian(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
helinues:
Afonja.. What's your business with our dilector?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu's Only Investment The Gullible Igbos? by LaboPolitics: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
midolian:
Does Nnamdi Kanu have any investment apart from the annual dues paid by the gullible Easterners?

Please feel free to enlighten me. This is not aimed at attacking anybody. Thank you in advance.

Ewedu muslim opinion straight from Mufurudeen Arabic ile-kewu school, ogbomosho one of Boko haram's training branch in yorubaland where future ewedu-muslim terrorists are trained. grin

Buyer beware. grin
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu's Only Investment The Gullible Igbos? by helinues: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Ewedu muslim opinion straight from Mufurudeen Arabic ile-kewu school, ogbomosho one of Boko haram's training branch in yorubaland where future ewedu-muslim terrorists are trained. grin

Buyer beware. grin

Don't mind the guy jare even if you couldn't answer his questions, I have done the justification.

Kanu has the blessings of Chukwu Okikwe Bambiala..

Enemies can only wail...

2 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu's Only Investment The Gullible Igbos? by hollah123: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Buyer beware. grin
instead of telling him the number of investment Nnamdi Kanu has n their location,u are busy insulting n calling names.

is it too hard to do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu's Only Investment The Gullible Igbos? by LaboPolitics: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
helinues:

Don't mind the guy jare even if you couldn't answer his questions, I have done the justification.

Kanu has the blessings of Chukwu Okikwe Bambiala..

Enemies can only wail...

Cry die.. grin

(1) (Reply)

"80% Of Covid-19 Donations Still Untouched" - PTF / Governorship Hopeful (delta, 2023)kenneth Gbagi, Striped And Molested He's Staff / Ekiti State Government Empowers Residents With Gas Cookers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.