Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden (35141 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by HundredWays(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
pquaver:
has d goat not scored Portugal? That nonsense goat fit score Argentina in world cup dem no born am well... Infact he has not even scored against any south American team(Conmebol) in a competitive match.. That 1 na goat? Make him come south America come play qualifer were there are no estonia and Lithuania, Armenia and the rest... Ordinary ecuador him go no see net..
Lol
these barkan dogs..
So u wanna tell me that south America plays football better that Europe??

Smh..

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Resounding congrats to Ronaldo. He's absolutely the greatest and the best. In addititon, he's such a great inspiration - not just to people in football, but also to people in other fields.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by GEEBITE: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
The ultimate goal of a football match is to outscore your opponent. So goal is all that matters.
IgweBUIKE1:
if scoring goals is a yardstick for calling someone a goat j weak for this new generation of football fans oo...take away the goals from ronaldo is just a giroud...take away the goals from messi he is still messi... believe it or not In heart of hearts you all know messi is better ...even hazard is a better player than him ...ronaldo knows he can't attain fame without scoring goals that's why he is so obsessed with goals...beside football is a team game and not a ronaldo game...next time learn to argue with your brains and leave sentiment aside

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by GEEBITE: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
The list is written in Portuguese. Paise Bojas is Netherlands(Holland) in Portuguese.Polonia is Poland.
pquaver:

No Netherlands, no Brazil, no Germany, no France, no Poland, no Uruguay, no Chile, no England, no Italy, in short only Spain is the bug team there.. This goat dey only eat grass for small fields joor. See as lithuania, Armenia, faro Island estonia full there.. Messi does not pad bro and does play this kinda useless teams..
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Classickj(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
amamahdaniel:
When I check the team he score against Armenia Andorra Luxembourg Latvia Kazakhstan Estonia Faros island Azerbaijan.
No hating I expect more from Penaldo grin
you forgot the hat trick against Spain Spain na small team
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Classickj(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
TreasureTayo:
9 GOALS BUT HE IS THE REAL GOAT. CR7 tongue
101 goals

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by TreasureTayo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Classickj:
101 goals
yeaa 101
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by pquaver(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
GEEBITE:
The list is written in Portuguese. Paise Bojas is Netherlands(Holland) in Portuguese.Polonia is Poland.
Ok.. Fear catch me ooo.. I say which kin country be all this one wey person never hear before ooo.. As in I was like were are all the big boys... OK thanks for the clarification... Them suppose write all this kind things for English make person no dey confuse..
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by pquaver(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
HundredWays:

Lol
these barkan dogs..
So u wanna tell me that south America plays football better that Europe??

Smh..
no all but most.. In conmebol the least teams are the likes of Venezuela.. Abeg Venezuela vs Faroe Island.. What do you think will be full time score? You sef try think am
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by pquaver(m): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Stop publicizing your ignorance once again.

You said he didn’t score against The Netherlands. That shows you level of understanding
you list says so ode... Assliicker.. Go collect CR7 defender medal na.. Nonsense
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Amotolongbo(f): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
pquaver:
you list says so ode... Assliicker.. Go collect CR7 defender medal na.. Nonsense
See your life, you ignoramus.

You said Ronaldo didn’t score against The Netherlands, but it was written in the list I posted that he scored 4 goals against the Dutch.

Well, only intelligent and Knowledgeable people would recognize the Netherlands in the list.

Go and collect 2 medals.
1. For being a Ronaldo hater
2. For being so dull
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by idahme(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
OJEEMAH:
I said most of his goals comes against weaker teams. remove the teams you just mention then you'll understand me better.

I beg to disagree young man u know why? That dude has scored and contributed assist in approximately 90percent of matches he played for his country, that's incredible... Now this is my line of thought, Ronaldo is not responsible in choosing which team he plays against during European qualifiers as well as main competition. If you take Portugal and place in South America Ronaldo will still score his goals u know why I made this assertions because over time the young man has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he can succeed every where he goes. At club level he has disgraced the biggest boys in champions league and other competitions. Every other player in history played against these so called small nations according to you but what was the result? Disaster, but Ronaldo came and quashed the European national goal scoring record.. You need to jettison that line of thought, that guy is an epitome of excellence .

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by OJEEMAH(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
idahme:

I beg to disagree young man u know why? That dude has scored and contributed assist in approximately 90percent of matches he played for his country, that's incredible... Now this is my line of thought, Ronaldo is not responsible in choosing which team he plays against during European qualifiers as well as main competition. If you take Portugal and place in South America Ronaldo will still score his goals u know why I made this assertions because over time the young man has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he can succeed every where he goes. At club level he has disgraced the biggest boys in champions league and other competitions. Every other player in history played against these so called small nations according to you but what was the result? Disaster, but Ronaldo came and quashed the European national goal scoring record.. You need to jettison that line of thought, that guy is an epitome of excellence .
Every point you have raised here is valid. I am not disputing the fact that Ronaldo is a great player and can perform brilliantly against any team. I wasn't even trying to undermine is achievements. I need you to understand that any argument that involves Ronaldo brings an indirect comparison to Messi. I read comments from some highly sentimental Ronaldo fans throwing jabs at Messi like its a big deal to score against mediocre teams. Personally, I feel Messi would have done same if they had such teams in South America....as much as I acknowledge the fact that he can score against any team, it still doesn't change the fact that majority of those goals were against weaker opponents. I admire your sense of judgement.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Sameercarter(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
bro pele has a unique style of play and he is miles ahead of this present day ronaldo...maybe ronaldo of man united that play for the team,which work rate on the peach speaks volumes not this one that run to the post just to score goals and be on the headline....I am not a fan of messi buh I tell you this anybody can score goals but not everyone can be a defender a midfielder a supporting striker and a striker embedded in one person...whether messi wins trophy or not he is still the goat of football
if anybody can score goal why do we have only Ronaldo and Messi at the top for more than 10 years now Bro pls think right
Football=goals
What’s the essence of playing beautiful football and you lose the match?
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Sameercarter(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
OJEEMAH:
Every point you have raised here is valid. I am not disputing the fact that Ronaldo is a great player and can perform brilliantly against any team. I wasn't even trying to undermine is achievements. I need you to understand that any argument that involves Ronaldo brings an indirect comparison to Messi. I read comments from some highly sentimental Ronaldo fans throwing jabs at Messi like its a big deal to score against mediocre teams. Personally, I feel Messi would have done same if they had such teams in South America....as much as I acknowledge the fact that he can score against any team, it still doesn't change the fact that majority of those goals were against weaker opponents. I admire your sense of judgement.
Bias so there are no weak teams in South America

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Anaerobi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
anyilalaz:

"E pain you wela, a beg calm down." This was the guy that scored hat rick against Spain during the Euro tournament.
CR7 is just good. let's keep sentiment aside.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by Galactico4ever(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Unarguably and undoubtedly the BEST PLAYER TO WEAR THE NO. 7 JERSEY.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden by OJEEMAH(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sameercarter:
Bias so there are no weak teams in South America
That's not what am saying..... There are more weaker teams in Europe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

José Peseiro Profile: Incoming Super Eagles Coach? / We want Mbappe! - Real Madrid Fans At Hazard's Presentation / Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.