Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Bb Naija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bb Naija (267 Views)

Leaked Video: BB Naija Housemate Kaisha Fingers Herself In The House / Nigerians Dig Up Throwback Photos Of BB Naija Housemate, Tacha / My channel 198 BB Naija on DSTV is not showing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bb Naija by KvnqJothan(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
BBNaija 2020: Vee finally reveals to Laycon what she doesn’t like about Erica

Big Brother Naija season 5 ‘lockdown’ housemates, Laycon and Vee, were spotted in the kitchen having a discussion about disqualified housemate, Erica.

Laycon had told Vee that he found Erica’s earrings in the Head of House lounge, and Vee who has never hidden her dislike for Erica, showed no interest to talk about her.

According to Vee, she doesn’t see why Laycon talks about Erica because he ”deserves better”. She went on to say ”God forbid” and added ”You can’t bring any stupid girl to me and say you like her”

Laycon then asked Vee what she doesn’t like about Erica and she responded saying;

“She doesn’t know how to think for herself. She is weak, hers was bad”.

When Laycon tried to put up a defense for Erica that everybody is “weak”, Vee responded;

“You will always make up an excuse for this girl and that is why I believe you were jazzed. You were jazzed. Now you have been vindicated. You have been vindicated. Yes I said it. Thank you lord”

At some point, Vee started choking due to the smell from the Onion she was cutting. She went on to ‘blame’ Erica for what had happening ” She can hear me” ”Oluwa oo!” Vee said
Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Dominique

1 Share

Re: Bb Naija by Sirmwill: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
The Hoelowshow is still trending in the house even after her exit grin

Vee seems to be cool
Abeg where is Kiddwaya? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bb Naija by KvnqJothan(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
� � �

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : Erica Suffered Hatred, Got Disqualified Because Of My Son-terry Waya / Bbnaija 2020: Trikytee Reveals How Kiddwaya’s Eviction Affected Him / T.A.I - TV LAUNCH: Free Interview For The First 20 Music Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.