Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

T.A.I - TV LAUNCH: Free Interview For The First 20 Music Artiste - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / T.A.I - TV LAUNCH: Free Interview For The First 20 Music Artiste (269 Views)

Who Remembers Checkmate On N T A / Watch This Video, Subscribe, The First 20 To Comment Would Be Given Airtime / How To Earn Tv And Radio Interview For Free To Promote Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.A.I - TV LAUNCH: Free Interview For The First 20 Music Artiste by vanb26(m): 2:01am On Oct 02, 2020
TAI-TV is about to roll out its long awaited exclusive interviews and abouts of very promising and talented artistes on the rise, quickly join the ride if you know you can stand the hit.

For Bookings >> https://forms.gle/z6m9kG7pCAWxWoAm6

Re: T.A.I - TV LAUNCH: Free Interview For The First 20 Music Artiste by Hendris(m): 5:02am On Oct 03, 2020
Do you have a smart TV or andriod and iPhones? Subscribing to Netflix for Nigerians has been made easier, I sell Netflix Premium accounts at a very affordable price and I have accounts ranging from 1month to 2year subscription fully paid..

1month is 1500
3months is 4k
1year us 8k

Drop your WhatsApp number if you are interested or contact me on 081...311..231..93

(1) (Reply)

Pro-sars Attacks Protesters In Abuja / African Movie Channel Saturday Night Movie: The Obtruder / What You Need To Know About SIRA Certification For CCTV Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.