Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million (46026 Views)

BBNaija: Chidi Mike To Give Erica N2M Cash After Disqualification / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Oluwaice1(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2020
Why this man de do like this na? Ah! Na him colleague de interview am sef. Little wonder.
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Xavie(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
can someone one tell me the shape of this face what is it called am confused
Omo na pear and avocado shape

2 Likes

Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Powerfly(f): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Timekeeper:

That guy is a hero... He had the nerve to fvck ur sis Erica live.. He is a hero mehnnn

Erica is a disgrace to u ladies...... A slut, harlot and hoeing tool

i take my prayer back.. May your smelly hypocrisy kee u.amen.
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Xavie(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Bizzysmitty:
Sum ppl just hate you for the fact that you are rich. Chai see comments.
I tell you... that's why some rich people no dey mercy... pity
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Fulcrum15: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2020
Timekeeper:
grin

If he wins abi.... He wunt be the 2nd sef...

U can share ur already ill gotten wealth with Erica..

Chai Erica mumu ooo, Erica plan was not to win the competition, it was just to go fvck on live TV..

Some Ladies have been useless since the age of stone...

Hypocrite nah you she Bleep? Bizzy body go kill you and your pretentious likes wey like tell other people how to live there lives. Idiot!!
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Tmb78(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2020
iyatrustee:
Old man for just dash the poor girl some mula than this uncertainty! cheesy
Your beauty is soothing!
You look so much like my sister Sade.
Just that she is fairer
I must show her,her twin sister today grin grin
Stay blessed
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Dollypie20(f): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2020
See politics grin
Y'all keep voting for his son, he's trying to brainwash you

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by rollandben(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2020
This man thinks he can fool whole Nigerians...Habba!
so you wanna gain the heart of Ericas fans couples with all Nigerians that loves charity works ehn?
If you want your son to win, kindly take money from the one you gathered, give to Erica and the charity, just as you promised.

dont wait untill the end of the show. proof yourself right.
Dont think you has sense to control the whole crowd. kole werk
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Xavie(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Evercurious:

Abeg no vex for dem.. naaa poverty dey worry dem..this is a major reason why I CAN NEVER have anything to do with someone coming from a poverty stricken home/background.. they ll still hate you even when you assist them.. in fact the fact that you have to spare annoys them
I tell you... instead of them to think of how to level up

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Bizzysmitty:
Sum ppl just hate you for the fact that you are rich. Chai see comments.
"Ill gotten wealth". He was a militant, they make a lot of money from it just like this banditry. Rufai has once mentioned it that he pays some people to stop killings in South Kaduna. They use thugs to cause mayhem and make demands in billions for peace to reign. Whenever they need money, they strike again.
He is a billionaire with no visible means of income.

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by ourfatherland: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
Ijawwomaninoyo:

"Ill gotten wealth". He was a militant, they make a lot of money from it just like this banditry. Rufai has once mentioned it that he pays some people to stop killings in South Kaduna. They use thugs to cause mayhem and make demands in billions for peace to reign. Whenever they need money, they strike again.
He is a billionaire with no visible means of income.
[/s]
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by iyatrustee(f): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Tmb78:
Your beauty is soothing!
You look so much like my sister Sade.
Just that she is fairer
I must show her,her twin sister today grin grin
Stay blessed

Awww! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Chuckd16(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
I thought this man is principle and has some moral value but now i doubt it. giving Erica money for misbehaving? am ashamed for Terry Waya and Dele Momodu for promoting bad character.

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by simfrost90210: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by simfrost90210: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Chuckd16:
I thought this man is principle and has some moral value but now i doubt it. giving Erica money for misbehaving? am ashamed for Terry Waya and Dele Momodu for promoting bad character.

I actually thought he'll start spanking Kiddwaya when he comes.. grin
Chuckd16:

I actually thought he'll start spanking Kiddwaya when he comes..
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by kayjay69(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
You have a point but it just goes to show you how rich people think. He can't give her 21m from his own pocket because it does not serve him any purpose personally.

Kidwaya has probably been with finer girls than Erica and for the most part it was all about the sex. Which is why I kinda feel sorry for her.
Dalil8:
Too bad he isn't going to win. The streets have chosen Laycon.

Mr Waya, why don't you just give her the #42m from your billions instead of waiting for your son to win before giving it to her?

Billionaire my ass.
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by mekuxiani(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
na shape be your problem
kenzysmith:
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Maroghene(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Timekeeper:
grin

If he wins abi.... He wunt be the 2nd sef...

U can share ur already ill gotten wealth with Erica..

Chai Erica mumu ooo, Erica plan was not to win the competition, it was just to go fvck on live TV..

Some Ladies have been useless since the age of stone...

Why are we so pained? The poor I mean. U just said ill gotten like u knew the source of his wealth.
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by sammyije(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
yanyanhan
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by WorriorPlus: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
We are watching

CHECK DETAIL IN MY SIGNATURE TO JOIN NOW
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
kenzysmith:

Pear shaped.
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by 99thEnemy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
dick and balls joined together. grin

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Yus2020: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kid is going home on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Classickj(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Kiddwaya and his dad are just fooling Erica

The man may even chop his own share of Erica

Father and son are both player

shocked you be weray ooh
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by ajebuter(f): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
post=93731848:
No be Baba Olowo dem dey call you?
No be u sponsor 14 governors for dis same country?
U no fit vex give the bad mouthed girl times 2 of the Big Brother money, if e dey pain u for her?

Like father like son........
Tueh! tongue

On a lighter note,
To all our ladies out there,
Always ask for a full pic please......
We Rise!

This pics really got me LOL.. grin grin
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by nwakibie3(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
ndidibabe:
Which money again? Did he ever occupied a public office in Naija?

Lol... Then you don't know him during PDP days.

He stole from Nigeria through unexecuted contracts
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by ndidibabe(f): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
nwakibie3:

Lol... Then you don't know him during PDP days.

He stole from Nigeria through unexecuted contracts
You don't know Terry Waya..
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by googlepikins: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
adelaja70:

See as this one dey reason for early morn morn.. Bro, you need deliverance from juju mentality.

You dey go Big Brother, and you carry evil ring. That money no go last for him hand.
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by Clothingonline9(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Laycon for the money
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by chucky101(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dalil8:
Too bad he isn't going to win. The streets have chosen Laycon.

Mr Waya, why don't you just give her the #42m from your billions instead of waiting for your son to win before giving it to her?

Billionaire my ass.

I don't know if he's a billionaire or not, but I don't think any billionaire would just give her 42m.
Re: Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million by BluntNigerian: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
DebbieBianca:
In an IG live interview with Dele Momodu, Waya who is the father of Erica's love interest in the house, Kiddwaya, said he was saddened by her disqualification.

He said Kiddwaya's older brother is in touch with her. He also said if Kidd wins the show, he will make him give Erica half of the money and the remaining half to charity.

He said, “If my son Kiddwaya wins BBNaija i will make sure he gives N42.5Million to Erica” - Says the Billionaire Terrywaya.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EHE8OYCz4E
Nonsense talks..
This man still dictates everything for his son..
For him to say this trash, he had already budgeted and plotted Kiddwaya's life after the house already..
Imagine him applying the sharing strategy so that Erica's fans would vote Kidd because of the Money..
Foolish Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved / BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi / Bbnaija: Mercy Featured In A Music Video With Ichaba And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.