Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex (46286 Views)

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by entadaplace: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2013
The South African house mate was evicted yesterday alongside Bimp. One major highlight of his stay was sex with the Nigerian vixen Beverly, who herself has been a source of controversy.

Angelo who approach 5 of the ladies in the house, said during the eviction interview that Beverly kissed him first before he kissed Beverly. “I like Beverly because she is a strong woman and she would go for whatever she wants”. He also emphasised that his relationship with Beverly was initiated by Beverly, when asked if the relationship was initiated or induced. Although he stated he loved Beverly.

When quizzed about why they fought he said, Beverly wanted more. “Beverly told me it has been over one week since we last did it (referring to the sex in the bathtub) but i said NO. I promised my mother i would not do such, so i can’t do it again”.

After Angelo and Bimp were evicted yesterday, there remain 5 house mates including the Nigerian duo of Beverly and Melvin.

REad more here

2 Likes

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Hallackie: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2013
na waoooo
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by marialucia(f): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2013
Team beverely

5 Likes

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by flolancracker: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2013
grin whatever man. Stop llooking for cheap publicity.

3 Likes

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by ilaugh1: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2013
This op is a big foooool. This was not the way Angelo presented it. They didnt fight, they only had a disagreement because they kept away from having sex in the house because Angelo said he wanted to keep to what he promised his mother before coming to the house. Basically, they never had sex. Foooool.

14 Likes

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Ichliebedich(f): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2013
i_laugh: This op is a big foooool. This was not the way Angelo presented it. They didnt fight, they only had a disagreement because they kept away from having sex in the house because Angelo said he wanted to keep to what he promised his mother before coming to the house. Basically, they never had sex. Foooool.
Craze dey worry dis op
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2013
So what I saw Beverly doing to Angelo in the bath tub is fake undecided

Abegi, they had a wonderful moment. Why are people denying it. grin

4 Likes

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by tellwisdom: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2013
Ok, but Op you are a folish child for spreading rumours undecided
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by johnstar(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mehn... Na wa o, dat gal na real b*tch oooooo.... Wetn happen, s*xna foooooood undecided

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by entadaplace: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
tellwisdom: Ok, but Op you are a folish child for spreading rumours undecided

I see how wise you are. What have i said wrong in what i said above. If you watched the programme, Kindly tell me what i said wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Ghydyon(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Who is she and he?

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by kodred(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
lol
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by segzicres(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Na bervely rape that guy ehn! Fecking Hot animal! angry

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by nerodenero: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
entadaplace: Although he stated he loved Beverly.
Judging by the above, it shows Beverly offered herself cheaply. A better word would have been 'loves' her. Shaking my head for her.

3 Likes

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by nbright: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
This is just the tip of the ice berg.... They should have asked him how he will face his girl friend
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by bunmioguns(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
*Whistling*
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by akinzyakin(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
I always wonda __what is Bba? And wat do dey do??...mtchww..waste of tym readin dis shii!!...well na ma "oga @ d top(ASUU) cause am
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
You say what? shocked shocked

What is BBA anyways? A lingerie company?
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
"Association of peeps who don't give a Bleep"

We hereby declare dis thread "Unwanted"

14 Likes

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ijogz K: "Association of peeps who don't give a Bleep"

We hereby declare dis thread "Unwanted"

Gbam! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
akinzy_akin: I always wonda __what is Bba? And wat do dey do??...mtchww..waste of tym readin dis shii!!...well na ma "oga @ d top(ASUU) cause am
ode if u no knw bba go ask google na,mumu of de highest order undecided
akinzy_akin: I always wonda __what is Bba? And wat do dey do??...mtchww..waste of tym readin dis shii!!...well na ma "oga @ d top(ASUU) cause am
ode if u no knw bba go ask google na,mumu of de highest order
Chillisauce: So what I saw Beverly doing to Angelo in the bath tub is fake undecided

Abegi, they had a wonderful moment. Why are people denying it. grin
they weren't bonking undecided it's called 'skinning '
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by modextus(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
Abeg I'll ١٥٧٤ τ̲̅ȍ see that melvin's pisshure..na oni beverly Λn∂ angelo dy BBA someone should just upload his/her
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nd sum pple r still arguing dey dint have sex. Any ways ASUU has called off strike
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by sureteeboy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
....and how dis one take solve ASUU strike, or how dis one take clear the 400bn rumour at the front page? MTCHEEW.
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by raphroye: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ghydyon: Who is she and he?
ask google

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by topsonkay(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Abeg stop this beverage Beverly stuff jawe.
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Rexsul: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
jst discouverd i cnt find 1 of my leg embarassed
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by BlackPeni5: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
I'm not happy with the way South-Western Nigerian babes represent Nigeria in BBA.

First it was Goldie crying her eyes out for an Ugly guy, now Bev bleeping another Ugly guy.

Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by studio43(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
Chei,
Dis beverly na first class ashewo just like her mother.

Like mother, like daughter.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WATCH ALL Videos OF Tonight On Jenifa's Diary Here / BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.