Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,742 members, 7,837,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Reasons Why We Should Take A Warm Water Bath - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why We Should Take A Warm Water Bath (144 Views)

Can I Take Hot Water Bath During Pregnancy? / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) / Hot Water Bath Or Cold Water Bath? Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why We Should Take A Warm Water Bath by Gideon2001: 1:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Perhaps it's miles the impatient kid knocking on the opposite facet of the locked door soliciting for dinner. Or perhaps it is due to the fact I later hooked up an electric on the spot water heater that lets in endless warm water for my achy body. (#parentingwin) Regardless of the motive, I was satisfied to discover that there may be stable clinical studies proving that taking hot baths does in truth have provided blessings for our minds, our bodies, and pores and skin.
Here are reasons to disregard the impatient child, pour yourself a tumbler of wine, buy an electric powered on the spot water heater, and take a long warm bath or bathe: continue here https://www.ireportonline.com.ng/2020/08/reasons-to-take-hot-bath-or-shower.html

(1) (Reply)

Four Positive Effects Of Fish Gelatin In The Treatment Of Prostatitis / NAFDAC Moves To Ban Sales, Packaging Of Alcoholic Drinks In Sachets / Hypochondria- Are You Affected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.