Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Am Moving To Italy For A Bachelor Degree Program - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am Moving To Italy For A Bachelor Degree Program (365 Views)

29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia / Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy / Nigerian Man Who Sings & Begs On The Streets Of Italy For A Living (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Moving To Italy For A Bachelor Degree Program by Kister1: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Help a brother

Would be moving to Italy early next year by God Grace, I want to go for a three years bachelor degree .
Been searching for cheep universities to apply for admission and now am really confuse. I found some university and they really look cheep to me, some not even up to €2000
So my questions are

1) if I should apply and was given admission in such a school with tuition fee of $2000, we this money serve as my block account or am i still going to pay any extra money to serve as my block account considering its a three years course am going for and $2000 can only serve for a year. To remand you block account is to be paid to you every month for your upkeep also checking the fact cost of living in Italy for some city are above $1000 per month. Actually I have no problem with feeding and shelter, my uncle in Italy is willing to accommodate me

2) I have save up to 2million naira for my traveling, hope it's enough to cover up my expenses

Re: Am Moving To Italy For A Bachelor Degree Program by Ge0grapher(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tuition fees is not part of your block account bro..
Block account would only cater for your welfare e.g rent, clothing, food, miscellaneous...
You should budget separately for your tuition fees in addition to the amount of money you intend to deposit on your block account.

2nd question: so long as you are not including your tuition fees in that 2 million, then I guess it might be enough to cater for
your initial needs, pending when you get a job..

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Canada Visa From North Cyprus / Please I Need Help / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.