Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ozo Tells Dorathy What He And Nengi Always Do In The Bathroom (watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozo Tells Dorathy What He And Nengi Always Do In The Bathroom (watch) (664 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / #bbnaija: These Are The Reason Why Nengi Always Dance With Laycon / Bbnaija: “i’m No Longer Interested In Nengi” – Ozo Tells Dorathy, Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ozo Tells Dorathy What He And Nengi Always Do In The Bathroom (watch) by spunky425(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2020

Big Brother Naija Season 5 housemate and lover boy, Ozo has opened up to Dorathy on what goes down between himself and his lover, Nengi in the bathroom.

While Dorathy and Ozo were discussing last night, Dorathy had revealed fellow housemate, Laycon claimed Ozo and Nengi weren't intimate, then she had defended them saying, "not in public". 

Ozo then replied saying the highest he does with Nengi is holding hands or hugs, he then went on to reveal both of them do go to the bathroom together but even then, one of them is outside gisting and the other is bathing.

See video;

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/09/ozo-tells-dorathy-what-he-and-nengi-always-do-in-the-bathroom-watch/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Expensive Gift Erica Got After Her Disqualification / Bbnaija Ozo Names His Top 3, Who Would Win The Show &what Attracted Him To Nengi / Bbnaija 2020: “nengi Is A Big Liar”- Fans Drag Her Out For Saying This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.