Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Christiano Ronaldo The GOAT? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christiano Ronaldo The GOAT? (228 Views)

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Greatest Goalscorer Ever? / Overheads, free-kicks, backheels... Ronaldo's TEN best goals of the GOAT's 700 / Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christiano Ronaldo The GOAT? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2020
You bug it

Re: Christiano Ronaldo The GOAT? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2020
The most important thing in football is goals...to add that, the guy assists, he’s impressive with heading, he dribbles...so becos he doesn’t dribble like Messi disqualifies his achievement??...... Oga ur desperation to make Ronaldo less by making goal-scoring seem unimportant in a game that is all about goals is just lame and pathetic..

1 Like

Re: Christiano Ronaldo The GOAT? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
1StopRudeness:
The most important thing in football is goals...to add that, the guy assists, he’s impressive with heading, he dribbles...so becos he doesn’t dribble like Messi disqualifies his achievement??...... Oga ur desperation to make Ronaldo less by making goal-scoring seem unimportant in a game that is all about goals is just lame and pathetic..
Oga meshonu and listen to wat that man just wrote. To be. GOAT one has to be exceptional in scoring, dribbling, passes, ball work, chances created, exceptional skills and the only player as at 2020 that possesses all these characteristics is just Messi. ur Ronaldo is only heard about in a match if he scores which he is good at but if he doesn't he is just another boring player on d pitch without inputs. Anyway even ur Ronaldo once said in that interview that after Messi it is HIM.
Re: Christiano Ronaldo The GOAT? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Puloc:

Oga meshonu and listen to wat that man just wrote. To be. GOAT one has to be exceptional in scoring, dribbling, passes, ball work, chances created, exceptional skills and the only player as at 2020 that possesses all these characteristics is just Messi. ur Ronaldo is only heard about in a match if he scores which he is good at but if he doesn't he is just another boring player on d pitch without inputs. Anyway even ur Ronaldo once said in that interview that after Messi it is HIM.

That’s the problem with it Messi fans, any body that has a different opinion from urs must be a Ronaldo fan....u people are like APC... I’m not a Ronaldo fan....I just like football and I love great players....
. I respect Messi and Ronaldo a lot.....and I’m happy i got to see the two bad boys in my life time...... but u messi fans always want to make Ronaldo’s achievement look like trash just becos u want elevate Messi....if that’s not hate, then I don’t know what is.....

if it was that easy scoring goals... why is it just two of them up there among the thousand of players in this our time.....

again ....it is repulsive and pathetic making goal scoring look unimportant just becos u want to make Ronaldo look smaller than Messi ......

Just to add... u don’t have manners.... u want to give me ur opinion.. and u are telling me to shut up.... will that make ur opinion better or what??
Re: Christiano Ronaldo The GOAT? by paulolee(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
would keep saying it, being a GOAT isn't all about goals, its more about ur playmaking abilities followed by goals..
cr7 is the best goal scorer for me bt isnt the best player ever..
Re: Christiano Ronaldo The GOAT? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
1StopRudeness:

That’s the problem with it Messi fans, any body that has a different opinion from urs must be a Ronaldo fan....u people are like APC... I’m not a Ronaldo fan....I just like football and I love great players....
. I respect Messi and Ronaldo a lot.....and I’m happy i got to see the two bad boys in my life time...... but u messi fans always want to make Ronaldo’s achievement look like trash just becos u want elevate Messi....if that’s not hate, then I don’t know what is.....

if it was that easy scoring goals... why is it just two of them up there among the thousand of players in this our time.....

again ....it is repulsive and pathetic making goal scoring look unimportant just becos u want to make Ronaldo look smaller than Messi ......

Just to add... u don’t have manners.... u want to give me ur opinion.. and u are telling me to shut up.... will that make ur opinion better or what??

Nobody is making goalscoring unimportant, and there are players who have scored more than Ronaldo, Joseph Bican, scoring above 800 Romario 772 but no one has remembered those guys as GOAT, being a GOAT, you must have far more than goals, that you are always scary and dangerous even when you don't score, that's what Ronaldo doesn't have
Re: Christiano Ronaldo The GOAT? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:
would keep saying it, being a GOAT isn't all about goals, its more about ur playmaking abilities followed by goals..
cr7 is the best goal scorer for me bt isnt the best player ever..

No he's not, Joseph Bican, Romario and Pele have scored more goals than him with fewer PK's.

(1) (Reply)

"Special Player" - Man Utd Fans Celebrate Star's Performance For His Countrysid / Blind 10-year-old London Boy Chosen In Lionel Messi’s ‘dream Team" / Premier League Week One Prediction – Cash Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.