Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Umidigi Power 3 And Redmi Note 9 Which Should I Go For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umidigi Power 3 And Redmi Note 9 Which Should I Go For (331 Views)

Infinix S5 Vs Tecno Phantom 9: Which One Should You Buy? / Infinix Note 6 Stylus VS Tecno Phantom 9: Which Are You Expecting The Most? / Iphone X And Galaxy Note 9. Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Umidigi Power 3 And Redmi Note 9 Which Should I Go For by Ogarexmas: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I'm thinking of getting a new phone but I don't seem to come up with the best smartphone to get

I am in a cross road between getting the Umidigi Power 3 and Redmi Note 9 both are within my budget

Which is more better with overall specs

Your input is highly welcome and appreciated...
Re: Umidigi Power 3 And Redmi Note 9 Which Should I Go For by FryMosquito: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Ogarexmas:
Hello Everyone,

I'm thinking of getting a new phone but I don't seem to come up with the best smartphone to get

I am in a cross road between getting the Umidigi Power 3 and Redmi Note 9 both are within my budget

Which is more better with overall specs

Your input is highly welcome and appreciated...
Tho the two are good because of quality the two brands always offer..

Go with Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 because_

You have freedom to experiment with your phone and a large developer community supporting Xiaomi devices for a long time(e.g Gcam etc)

Amazing features that Xiaomi miui brings to the table.And getting miui updates for a long time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Ranked No. 1 Again In Telecom Software, Services / Phone / Guys Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.